I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

I can remember when I first started trading and the excitement I felt when I thought I discovered the 'Holy Grail'. Unfortunately, such a thing doesn't exist. It's quite easy to 'curve fit' a small sample of data to get it to show you what you want to see. If you forward test your system, I think you will find a somewhat less than 100% success rate. Yes, I have watched your presentation...

I know what you mean. when I say 100% I mean more about predicting the big moves in the Dow Jones. You can't be accurate in a flat market because there isn't enough movement up or down but my indicators cope well but I know if you use my signals you are going to make far more money than you are going to lose if you make sure you use tight stops.

Take a look at the youtube channel, lot's of Jehova Witness promotion, just sayin' :cool:

Take a look at the youtube channel, lot's of Jehova Witness promotion, just sayin' :cool:

That's because I am an ex Jehovah's Witness and I am exposing their false teachings on YouTube or are you saying I am not aloud to do that?

That's because I am an ex Jehovah's Witness and I am exposing their false teachings on YouTube or are you saying I am not aloud to do that?

You are allowed to do what you like, but why not have a separate channel for it rather than mixing it with trading videos?

Stochastic is at 95% at the moment on the Dow Jones. Anything over 80% is considered over bought. RSI is at 69.72. Anything over 70 is considered over bought. I think we could see a move down soon but I'm not selling until my indicator moves down from 100%.

I can remember when I first started trading and the excitement I felt when I thought I discovered the 'Holy Grail'. Unfortunately, such a thing doesn't exist. It's quite easy to 'curve fit' a small sample of data to get it to show you what you want to see. If you forward test your system, I think you will find a somewhat less than 100% success rate. Yes, I have watched your presentation...

cbrads, please think over taking my earlier advice.

hi batsonar,
just watched your pitch. very amusing. keep it up.
1: you dont have a lot of money, yet you made a lot of money selling power tools on ebay. replicate that and get the funds?
2: you rely on just the top indicator, so why bother with any of the rest?

anyway, you are willing to give 6 or 7 free signals to prove it, before anyone invests.
just do that here?
50% of profits split: what if the signal fails, and a loss is incurred. do you cover 50% of the loss?

never give up! good luck.

PS: as an aside, I find that that Stochs can be badly interpreted. If you add Stochs to a chart, its a wonder to note that some of the big moves are ABOVE 80% overbought, and BELOW 20% oversold!
Check it on a chart.
(bit then I am a trend-follower, I use Stochs as proxy-break-out indicators: such is the wonder of the multiplicity of interpretations of indicators)

Can I ask you DID you actually watch my video or are you like the majority of people that come to the conclusion that there is not such thing as a Holy Grail trading system without even looking at the evidence on my video? Only stupid people do that. Watch my video and prove my system doesn't work. I challenge you.

I did watch your video from start to finish and my summary was based entirely on what YOU said in it.
I came to the conclusion there is no such thing as a Holy Grail trading system long before this incarnation appeared. ALL the others failed, this one will too. I don't need to prove your system doesn't work, it will do that all by itself.

I noted the comment you put on the video "I have been interested in how the stock market and the economy works for the past 15 years. My surname is HACCHE. One of my distant relatives is called Graham Hacche who was deputy to the IMF (international monetary fund). He now works as an economist at the Bank of England. Gwyn Hacche is chief economist at the HSBC bank. So you see there seems to be an interest in finance and the economy in my family. "

Did you know my surname is Smith, one of my distant relatives "Hugh Colin Smith " was governor of the bank of England. Also Michael Smith, HSBC's Asia head, was named ANZ's chief executive. Unfortunately Greg Smith got a bit upset while at Goldman "Over the course of my career I have had the privilege of advising two of the largest hedge funds on the planet, five of the largest asset managers in the United States, and three of the most prominent sovereign wealth funds in the Middle East and Asia. My clients have a total asset base of more than a trillion dollars. " and he ended up leaving.
So you see there seems to be an interest in finance and the economy in my family too, so by your rationale I must know what I'm talking about.

I'm sorry I cant help myself.
Apropos nothing did you know the sun is setting at 18 minutes past 8pm tonight if your living in the Nottingham area.
Its setting at around 293 degrees on the compass which just happens to be NorthWest! Does anyone find that strange? No me neither, because it did that last year around this time too, and the year before and the year before ..... ad infinitum. 🌤
Don't get me started on the moon.

.......Don't get me started on the moon.

On the contrary, DO get started on a lunar thread immediately! I need entertainment the same as everyone else :)

Are you aware of the Bradley Siderograph? ( https://bradleysiderograph.com) This is the One and True Grail and not to be confused with other Grails of Far Eastern manufacture.

By an amazing coincidence, my family name is also Smith**

Small world, eh?

**....sometimes.

There is NO sell signal on my trading system at the moment. I don't think it will be long though. I think the Dow Jones is running out of steam. I may be wrong but I don't think it is going to ever reach new highs somehow. We have already had a double top in the market. I will let you all know when my indicators generate a sell signal.

D
There is NO sell signal on my trading system at the moment. I don't think it will be long though. I think the Dow Jones is running out of steam. I may be wrong but I don't think it is going to ever reach new highs somehow. We have already had a double top in the market. I will let you all know when my indicators generate a sell signal.

Dow futures currently at 26,438. I set my DeMark Pivots, Camarilla Pivots, Standard Pivots and Fibonacci Pivots yesterday based on the open, high, low and close price and the Dow at the moment has gone below all the lowest support levels. I think the Dow could be going down. I might be wrong. We shall see.
Screenshot_20190425-120824_Finance.jpg

At the moment the US National Debt is $22,237,312,850,000. Every 31 seconds $1,000,000 is added to the US National Debt. It will keep rising and the debt will never be paid off.

You can't keep adding to the US National Debt indefinitely can you? The financial system will eventually break and crash. Can you not see and understand that? Debt is out of control around the world. 53% of Americans live from pay check to pay check.

The US National Debt is growing faster than economic growth. A financial system based on this will crash at some point.

No one is prepared for what is about to come. People are totally complacent and ignore the warning signs in the economy.

What the Bible calls the Great Tribulation is nearly upon us. BE PREPARED and stock up on none perishable food and bottled water now while you have the chance. Money one day will become worthless.

What the Bible calls the Great Tribulation is nearly upon us. BE PREPARED and stock up on none perishable food and bottled water now while you have the chance. Money one day will become worthless.
What's the best way to trade 'the Great Tribulation' does the bible offer any clues? Should we go short now or wait for the Rapture? Do we cover our shorts at the Second Coming? Wish I'd paid more attention at Sunday School now! :unsure:

At the moment the US National Debt is $22,237,312,850,000. Every 31 seconds $1,000,000 is added to the US National Debt. It will keep rising and the debt will never be paid off.

You can't keep adding to the US National Debt indefinitely can you? The financial system will eventually break and crash. Can you not see and understand that? Debt is out of control around the world. 53% of Americans live from pay check to pay check.

The US National Debt is growing faster than economic growth. A financial system based on this will crash at some point.

No one is prepared for what is about to come. People are totally complacent and ignore the warning signs in the economy.

So, where to start.
When you have Lemons...
The US national debt is rising by $1,000,000 every 31 seconds, so look at it this way, banks are getting an extra $1,000,000 worth of interest payments every 31 seconds. Buy bank stocks!
You can't keep adding to the US National Debt indefinitely can you? ... well they have been doing so for around 200 years ... are you calling the top? These threads are littered with people who tried that.
No one is prepared for what is about to come well your on the internet right so type in "Preppers" to you favourite search engine and stand back before the screen explodes. There are millions of people around the world who have been prepping for "End of days" since Noah was a lad.
People are totally complacent and ignore the warning signs in the economy. You are included in "people" and you are not complacent or ignoring signs, so your statement isnt valid.

I can't get over how many people come along and think "Wow look I've JUST found something that no one else has ever seen and I've calculated the economic system will collapse". This kind of nonsense has been around ever since kids left school and woke (not in the modern sense of that word) up to find themselves in the real world. It incredibly myopic and infantile in its approach. Only self centric people believe that just because they have seen the figures for the US national debt that they have worked out economic collapse is imminent. I know - it was 1991 when it happened to me! 28 years later stock markets are at an all time high! Go figure.

My previous comment is not directed at bat(sh1tcrazy)sonar because I know he wont understand a word of it, but its for anyone else who reads this thread and thinks hang on a minute I wonder if theres anything in what he's saying. The answer of course is NO!

The next pivot point and resistance level on my charts for the Dow Jones is 26,775. There doesn't appear to be another pivot point above that. Personally I don't think the Dow Jones will reach a new high ever again. I might be wrong. I think there could be a pull back soon and it could be severe.

My trading system has generated a sell signal on the DOW but I am not going to trade it until an hour before the market closes just to make sure the sell signal holds. You can do what you want but all my indicators are in the red at the moment.

I'm prepped, got myself a nice pint of real ale, a string chair, a garden full of songbirds and wildflowers, sunshine decking, blue skies, pair of sunnies, a hat, suncream, music, hottub, a wife (non gender specific), and a thread I can type tosh on.

Am I missing anything? Oh, and a falling star bank full of cash waiting for that rainy day!

I'm about to order delivery of a large bag of popcorn to see me through the end which is nigh 🤪

I'm prepped, got myself a nice pint of real ale, a string chair, a garden full of songbirds and wildflowers, sunshine decking, blue skies, pair of sunnies, a hat, suncream, music, hottub, a wife (non gender specific), and a thread I can type tosh on.

Though my wives tend to be specific (and as far as I can tell, female) I'm with you on the Tosh requirement.

I'm about to order delivery of a large bag of popcorn to see me through the end which is nigh 🤪

Which time frames and indicators are you using for your analysis?