I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

ok enough .....sorry B just a little leg pulling ...hope your system is a sucess

gotta scoot.......a few calls to make to some traders elsewhere

N

thats convenient .....forgive me for not taking your word seriously ....being cautious has helped in my 50 year gambling / trading career so far .....no reason to change now

can i ask how long you have been trading ...and if you actually trade live accounts at all ?

N

I have been trading for about 15 years on and off and I haven't done very well up until now. I have been searching for a near perfect trading system for that period of time. I will tell you the truth because I do not lie and I am an honest person but when I first started trading I thought it would be easy and that I knew all about the stock market. Unfortunately I had to declare bankruptcy because I lost £36,000 over about a year. I don't think it was in my best interests to tell you this but it proves my honesty. I'm hiding nothing.

That sounds Awesome, what was the trade? Short dow at what price and size? Oh and stop level.
That sounds Awesome, what was the trade? Short dow at what price and size? Oh and stop level.

I have looked for the trading history on Trading212 but I can't seem to find it so I don't know. It was short on 200 contacts and no stop because I constantly watch the chart.

I have looked for the trading history on Trading212 but I can't seem to find it so I don't know. It was short on 200 contacts and no stop because I constantly watch the chart.

Yeah, thats cool, I know how easy it is to lose 200 YM contract trades in the thick of it, especially those ones with no stops that take up twice the size of your starting capital in initial margin!

Yeah, thats cool, I know how easy it is to lose 200 YM contract trades in the thick of it, especially those ones with no stops that take up twice the size of your starting capital in initial margin!

I'm going short on the Dow later because I don't think the sell signal is going to change. I don't think the Dow will ever reach a new high ever again. Its safer to go short I think. The signal has never failed and reversed once it comes of 100%, it indicates further downside to come. The indicator was in the green at 100% yesterday now its at 31.95% which shows the Dow is going to fall. I don't know how much but you close the sell order when you get the next buy signal.

The oscillator I am using is a technical analysis indicator to compare the Buying Pressure (volume to price advance) to Selling Pressure (volume to price decline). The website I am using says it the best oscillator for tracking money flow. This indicator is very unique and has patent technologies. There is only one place on the internet where you can find this indicator on a very little known website. I have set the parameters of indicator to very sensitive and I don’t think anyone who is using this indicator would set it to these parameters. They are most probably going to use the default settings. There are so many indicators to choose from on this website, I just wonder how many are using this particular technical indicator in their trading.

Last edited:
My trading system and indicator has generated a "sell" signal on the Dow at 26,485. The indicator has been in the green for the past 7 days at 100% but it is now at 8.99%. This indicates the Dow is about to fall. All the other indicators I use are all in the red. I can't tell you how far it will fall but I will close the "sell" order as soon as I get the next "buy" signal. Lets test this system over the next few months and see how we get on. I'm not promising anything but the back testing is very convincing that my system works.

Last edited by a moderator:
My trading system and indicator has generated a "sell" signal on the Dow at 26,485. The indicator has been in the green for the past 7 days at 100% but it is now at 8.99%. This indicates the Dow is about to fall. All the other indicators I use are all in the red. I can't tell you how far it will fall but I will close the "sell" order as soon as I get the next "buy" signal. Lets test this system over the next few months and see how we get on. I'm not promising anything but the back testing is very convincing that my system works.

Ouch!

200 contracts 60 points underwater holding over the weekend. Your going to need to unplug your phone before Mr Margin starts calling. Or come up with an excuse as to why you didnt actually open the trade even though you posted you did.
So much for the 100% success rate ... you cant say that anymore!

Who could have guessed the US markets would rip into the close on a Friday, oh wait that's the usual Friday rip!:rolleyes:

Ouch!

200 contracts 60 points underwater holding over the weekend. Your going to need to unplug your phone before Mr Margin starts calling. Or come up with an excuse as to why you didnt actually open the trade even though you posted you did.
So much for the 100% success rate ... you cant say that anymore!

Who could have guessed the US markets would rip into the close on a Friday, oh wait that's the usual Friday rip!:rolleyes:

I do not worry about anything. I have no fear when trading the stock market. You can't enter a trade perfectly can you? No one can. When I said a 100% success rate I wasn't talking about the right time to enter the market. That is not what my system is about. I'm not bothered where I enter. I am a MID term trader not a day trader. I am not bothered about daily fluctuations. My indicator is now 2.88% in the red and when it crosses into the red then the Dow will fall. My other indicator is showing declining buying volume. Get ready for a stock market CRASH soon probably in May.

Last edited:
I like your style, I like your psychology, I am going to cross indicate with my delineation measure. As long as I can hold hold the short then I’m a believer.

What level should I buy short and where is my stops?

I like your style, I like your psychology, I am going to cross indicate with my delineation measure. As long as I can hold hold the short then I’m a believer.

What level should I buy short and where is my stops?

What do you mean exactly when you say, "What level should I buy short". You can go "short" on the Dow now. I am 90% sure it is going to fall over the next week. I haven't bothered putting in a "stop" because I regularly check my charts so that if my signal fails I will close my position. I put "stops" in when I "buy" so as to protect from a stock market crash. The market is getting dangerous because there has been low volume. That's why I can't see the Dow reaching new highs.

What do you mean exactly when you say, "What level should I buy short". You can go "short" on the Dow now. I am 90% sure it is going to fall over the next week. I haven't bothered putting in a "stop" because I regularly check my charts so that if my signal fails I will close my position. I put "stops" in when I "buy" so as to protect from a stock market crash. The market is getting dangerous because there has been low volume. That's why I can't see the Dow reaching new highs.

I just thought if I put a stop in then I won't have to check the chart as much. I've got to take some wood down the dump tomorrow, then there's some sport on the telly, a couple of pints down the pub before hitting the brain gym, I'm trying to lose some weight and look fitter for the missus :)

Which pivot high would I put my stop at if I can have a 'free' weekend of 'non-trading' activities ? I can see one at 26.511.22.

I just thought if I put a stop in then I won't have to check the chart as much. I've got to take some wood down the dump tomorrow, then there's some sport on the telly, a couple of pints down the pub before hitting the brain gym, I'm trying to lose some weight and look fitter for the missus :)

Which pivot high would I put my stop at if I can have a 'free' weekend of 'non-trading' activities ? I can see one at 26.511.22.

I use Camarilla pivots and it is saying the H4 Long breakout is at 26,653 on the Dow. That's a good place to put your "stop". My buying volume indicator is declining which means the selling pressure is building. My derivative oscillator is also on a slope down and has crossed the zero line which means the Dow is about to decline. I think a "stop" at 26,511 is too close and you may get "stopped" out. You need a little room for the Dow to move.

Last edited:
Well that headline is a load of nonsense. I bet 90% of traders believe this that the Dow is going to reach new highs. The trouble is as we know 90% of traders lose money. You have got as much chance of a pig flying to the moon and back in 24hrs than you have the Dow reaching new highs. Its never going to happen. This is a triple top. The Dow is now heading down and it could be a severe drop. I think there could be a stock market crash in May.
JAMES.jpg

Last edited:
I use Camarilla pivots and it is saying the H4 Long breakout is at 26,653 on the Dow. That's a good place to put your "stop". My buying volume indicator is declining which means the selling pressure is building. My derivative oscillator is also on a slope down and has crossed the zero line which means the Dow is about to decline. I think a "stop" at 26,511 is too close and you may get "stopped" out. You need a little room for the Dow to move.

How many pips above 26.653.11 should it go, is it a tight enough stop, that I won’t get stopped out, should I pay extra to make sure it won’t be stopped out, what happens if I lose money on the trade, I’ve got a family birthday coming up also, don’t want to lose money on the way up and then when it crashes lose money on the way Down. If it moves in my favour how much should I make, i also have some car repairs to pay for so it would be great if this turns out to be a good trade maybe I could retire, should I put a thousand pounds per pip, I e been reading the money management part of the magazine that says I need to manage my money what does it mean when it talks about money management? Does it mean I should link my bank account with the trade so that money transfer will be quicker? I’ve heard about high intensity trading is this what trading the Dow Jones index means? I want to be a market maker not a rule taker, it’s counter intuitive I know but I’ve heard this is the best way of making money on the markets, go against the sentiment I keep hearing, I don’t follow the rumours and don’t believe the news but sometimes oil moves when the president talks, what about the Fed do they have any good device should I wait for Fridays I’ve heard they are good trading days. But Wednesday is the 1st of May what hope s when the Dow crashes on the 1st, it feels like it will right at the beginning of May and I don’t want to feel the fear of Momo.

How many pips above 26.653.11 should it go, is it a tight enough stop, that I won’t get stopped out, should I pay extra to make sure it won’t be stopped out, what happens if I lose money on the trade, I’ve got a family birthday coming up also, don’t want to lose money on the way up and then when it crashes lose money on the way Down. If it moves in my favour how much should I make, i also have some car repairs to pay for so it would be great if this turns out to be a good trade maybe I could retire, should I put a thousand pounds per pip, I e been reading the money management part of the magazine that says I need to manage my money what does it mean when it talks about money management? Does it mean I should link my bank account with the trade so that money transfer will be quicker? I’ve heard about high intensity trading is this what trading the Dow Jones index means? I want to be a market maker not a rule taker, it’s counter intuitive I know but I’ve heard this is the best way of making money on the markets, go against the sentiment I keep hearing, I don’t follow the rumours and don’t believe the news but sometimes oil moves when the president talks, what about the Fed do they have any good device should I wait for Fridays I’ve heard they are good trading days. But Wednesday is the 1st of May what hope s when the Dow crashes on the 1st, it feels like it will right at the beginning of May and I don’t want to feel the fear of Momo.

I do hope that's your cheek you've got your tongue in:whistle:

I would suggest you don't use real money at the moment to make sure my signals are consistent and reliable over the next few weeks. Just open a Trading212 practice account and test my signals for a few weeks.

I would suggest you don't use real money at the moment to make sure my signals are consistent and reliable over the next few weeks. Just open a Trading212 practice account and test my signals for a few weeks.

Fine, I''ll do that, but it doesn't say where I need to put my guaranteed no lose or small loss stop.

Fine, I''ll do that, but it doesn't say where I need to put my guaranteed no lose or small loss stop.

I have a sell signal the Dow which currently is at 26,543 at the close. I use camarilla pivots to set a "stop" loss. I put in the High, Low and Close price into my camarilla app calculator and it says the H4 Long breakout is at 26,653. That is were you should put your "stop" loss. You must move your "stop" loss down if the Dow falls to your opening trade position. The point at which you made the sell order. That guarantees no loss on the trade.

Last edited: