I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Here is my chart for the close of the Dow on the 26th April 2019. The indicator I am really interested in is the top indicator just under the date. I have set the parameters to sensitive so that it reads either 100% in the green or 100% red. If it turns up or down from 100% then that is a buy or sell signal. As you can see the top indicator in green has fallen from 100% and is now in the red at -2.88%. I have done some back testing and when ever it crosses into the red then the Dow seems to fall. It is a very consistent signal. As you can see the other indicators underneath also say sell on the Dow.
NOW.jpg

If anyone would like a 2 month time frame of any period then I can post the chart here to see how consistent these signals are for that particular period. I don't mind doing that.

Last edited:
My trading system and main indicator has generated a sell on the Dow and all my other indicators have confirmed this. I have to wait until near the close of the Dow today though to see if the sell signal holds. I will confirm later if you should go short. I have back tested my system to 2008 and it is very reliable. You just have to use tight "stop" and then you can't lose. My indicator can get confused in a flat market but that doesn't worry me because you don't lose much in a flat market even if my indicator keeps changing its mind which it can do in a flat market.

I use Camarilla pivots and it is saying the H4 Long breakout is at 26,653 on the Dow. That's a good place to put your "stop". My buying volume indicator is declining which means the selling pressure is building. My derivative oscillator is also on a slope down and has crossed the zero line which means the Dow is about to decline. I think a "stop" at 26,511 is too close and you may get "stopped" out. You need a little room for the Dow to move.

Seriously, your just making it up as you go along aren't you.

hey B ....just trade what you see ....ive been telling my forex traders that for nearly 20 years.....keeps it simple

N

I would suggest you don't use real money at the moment to make sure my signals are consistent and reliable over the next few weeks. Just open a Trading212 practice account and test my signals for a few weeks.

ok will do ....will holy grail II follow shortly after this one if we lose any money ?

N

Seriously, your just making it up as you go along aren't you.

no he is the real deal .....this is the holy grail ...at last after 50 years of looking my journey i over .....

Attachments

• holy grail.JPG
    holy grail.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 194
I would not advise anyone too buy into the market now especially as it looks like we have reached a triple top. There needs to be very good news to push the market up any higher. The Dow is extremely over bought. I have a bad feeling the Dow could crash in May. Then we will enter a severe bear market. This is the quiet before the storm.

so werent we about to buy ?.....i thought your signal was aligned ?

so....you are either taking discretionary positions (like above) or the absolute signals from your system ?

let us know ....

N

so....you are either taking discretionary positions (like above) or the absolute signals from your system ?

let us know ....

N

It’s a buy on the sell signal, have you not been listening at the back of class [emoji50]

let us know ....

N

My signal was a "sell" order on the Dow not a "buy" order. When I say I would advise not to buy into the Dow I meant not to go long position. It isn't not safe.

My signal was a "sell" order on the Dow not a "buy" order. When I say I would advise not to buy into the Dow I meant not to go long position. It isn't not safe.

Eureka! Epiphany! The Road to Damascus! This is where I've been going wrong. I can see it all so clearly now: on a "Sell" signal, one sells and on a "Buy" signal, one buys. I shall sleep the sounder tonight for that.

Eureka! Epiphany! The Road to Damascus! This is where I've been going wrong. I can see it all so clearly now: on a "Sell" signal, one sells and on a "Buy" signal, one buys. I shall sleep the sounder tonight for that.

That's what I said it's buy the sell or sell, so if there is a sell signal you actually buy a sell order by buying it, jees what's so difficult about this!

That's what I said it's buy the sell or sell, so if there is a sell signal you actually buy a sell order by buying it, jees what's so difficult about this!

I am but a humble ignoramus in these matters, come to bathe in the fount of wisdom.

Here's the news you were waiting for, the Dow's going to crash.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Just out: Real GDP for First Quarter grew 3.2% at an annual rate. This is far above expectations or projections. Importantly, inflation VERY LOW. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

jees .......i'll never get the hang of this trading stuff.....so buy is up and sell is down ?...

Last edited:

"It isn't not safe" ...what !
I'm confused, please help.

Is it safe?

"It isn't not safe" ...what !
I'm confused, please help.

Is it safe?

What I meant to say was I don't think it is safe to "buy" long into this market. Its overbought according to my indicators. Also its looking like we possibly could have formed a triple top on the Dow. When traders are in such a positive mood pushing the market up to new highs then its time to think about doing the opposite. Apparently about 80% of traders lose money so do the opposite to what everyone else is doing. I use Traing212 and on there it tells you the percentage of buyers and sellers. When the level gets to around about 78% buyers I then think about going short. When the level gets to about 78% sellers then I then think about going long.

There is a flat market condition on Dow at the moment and its been like that for the last 7 days but my indicators are still saying to go "short". The buying volume is still decreasing and the selling volume pressure is increasing. My indicators are set to sensitive so if there is going to be a change of direction and a move up on the Dow I will exit my short position with minimal loss. That is the beauty of my trading system there is no lag on the indicators. They are very quick to recognise a change of direction. I hate flat market conditions. No indicator works well in these flat market conditions.