I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Closing price of the Dow Jones on Wednesday the 2nd March 2022.

SmartSelect_20220302-210112_Finance.jpg

This is my Force Index indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "GREEN". This is a "BUY" signal on the DOW. This means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the upside in the short to mid-term. However there is a "Pivot Point" resistance level (blue line) at 33,992 on the 3 month (1 day bar) chart so the upside on the DOW may wel be limited in the short-term.

SmartSelect_20220302-210304.jpg

Last edited:
Although the DOW Jones fell by 96 points today the "BUY" signal I gave yesterday turned out to be correct because intraday the DOW moved up to 34,179 so from the close yesterday of 33,889 the DOW had moved up 290 points.

This is my Force Index indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "RED". This is a "SELL" signal on the DOW Jones. This could mean that the DOW is about to move to the downside in the short to mid-term. There is a "Pivot Point" resistance level (blue line) at 33,992 on the 3 month (1 day bar) chart.

SmartSelect_20220303-211247.jpg

The last "SELL" signal I gave yesterday turned out to be correct and the DOW Jones fell by 179 points.

This is my Force Index indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "RED". This is a "SELL" signal on the DOW Jones. This could mean that the DOW is about to make a move to the downside over the short to mid-term. There is a "Pivot Point" support level (pink line) at 32,160 on the 3 month (1 day bar) chart.

SmartSelect_20220310-211204.jpg

The "SELL" signal I gave yesterday turned out to be correct and the DOW Jones fell by 230 points today. Possibility of more downside to come.

This is my Force Index indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "GREEN". This is a "BUY" signal. This means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the upside in the short to mid-term. There is a "Pivot Point" resistance level at 33,992 on the 3 month (1 day bar) chart.

SmartSelect_20220314-210358.jpg