I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

The "BUY" signal I gave yesterday turned out to be correct and the DOW Jones went up by 599 points today.

Closing price of the Dow Jones on Wednesday the 16th March 2022.

SmartSelect_20220316-212656_Finance.jpg

I really do have the PERFECT trading system that predicts the moves on the Dow Jones which appears to be 100% so far as being accurate. I called Trading212 today and they told me to send a link to my YouTube video. I just got a reply back and they said my video was very interesting. I have been interested in how the stock market and the economy works for the past 15 years. My surname is HACCHE. One of my distant relatives is called Graham Hacche who was deputy to the IMF (international monetary fund). He now works as an economist at the Bank of England. Gwyn Hacche is chief European economist at the HSBC bank. So you see there seems to be an interest in finance and the economy in my family.

The oscillator I am using is a technical analysis indicator to compare the Buying Pressure (volume to price advance) to Selling Pressure (volume to price decline). The website I am using says it the best oscillator for tracking money flow. This indicator is very unique and has patent technologies. There is only one place on the internet where you can find this indicator on a very little known website. I have set the parameters of indicator to very sensitive and I don’t think anyone who is using this indicator would set it to these parameters. They are most probably going to use the default settings. There are so many indicators to choose from on this website, I just wonder how many are using this particular technical indicator in their trading.

Please click on the link below to watch my video of the trading indicators I use.

08122020_Borat_How_Much[Meme].jpeg

The last "BUY" signal I gave turned out to be a good one and the DOW Jones moved up 1,809 points in total as of today from when I gave the "BUY" signal.

Last edited:
This is my Force Index indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "RED". This is a "SELL" signal on the DOW Jones. This means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the downside over the short to mid-term. However the downside move could be limited because as you can see on the chart there is a "Pivot Point" support level (blue line) at 33,992 on the 3 month (1 day bar) chart.

SmartSelect_20220321-202051.jpg

The "SELL" signal I gave yesterday failed to follow through and the DOW Jones went up by 254 points today.

This is my Force Index indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the " GREEN". This is a " BUY" signal on the DOW Jones. This means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the upside in the short to mid-term. As you can see on the chart there is a " Pivot Point" resistance level (green line) at 35,711 on the 3 month (1 day bar) chart.

SmartSelect_20220322-213306.jpg

The last "BUY" signal I gave on the 22nd March 2022 turned out to be correct and the DOW Jones went up by a total of 488 points by the end of trading today. I still believe that the DOW could reach all time highs in the mid-term.

This is my Force Index indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "RED". This is a "SELL" signal on the DOW Jones. This means that the DOW could be about make a move to the downside in the short to mid-term.

SmartSelect_20220330-213234.jpg

The "SELL" signal I gave yesterday turned out to be correct and the DOW Jones fell by 550 points today. Possibility of more downside to come on the DOW.

This is my Force Index indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "GREEN". This is a "BUY" signal on the DOW Jones. This could mean that the DOW is about to make a move to the upside in the short to mid-term.

SmartSelect_20220401-210519.jpg