I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Yep this sounds very dodgy
I would say my "BATSONAR" trading system isn't quite perfect but you certainly can't call it dodgy. The indicators I use are unique and are quite reliable in back testing. My system makes money that's the main thing.

Last edited:
if you are in blue you r fine. You use stop loss so you r not gambling. well done.
Should have left that last "SELL" position where I lost £2,324. Would have been in credit now at the end of trading today.

Last edited:
Closing price of the Dow Jones on Thursday the 17th February 2022.

SmartSelect_20220217-210025_Finance.jpg

The last "BUY" signal I gave on Tuesday failed to move up any further and the DOW Jones fell by 623 Points today. However in the same post I did warn that there was a " Pivot Point" resistance level at 35,078 and that the DOW could possibly get rejected from this level which happened today.

Closing price of the Dow Jones on Tuesday the 22nd February 2022. There are NO "Buy" signals being given by my indicators at this moment in time.
SmartSelect_20220222-213753_Finance.jpg

On the 3 month (1 day bar) chart there is a "Pivot Point" support level (pink line) at 33,203 on the DOW Jones. The DOW could bounce off this level.

SmartSelect_20220222-214104.jpg

As you can see on the daily chart there was a "Pivot Point" support level (blue line) at 35,078 but this has now been broken and the DOW is in danger of a further fall in the short to mid-term. I did warn about this level in my previous posts. The next "Pivot Point" support level is at 33,203 (pink line). I think there could be a possible " BLOOD BATH" next week in the stock market.

View attachment 313333
Well my"BLOOD BATH" prediction came true.

This is my "Force Index" indicator. As you can see on the chart the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "GREEN". This is a "BUY" signal on the DOW. This means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the upside in the short to mid-term. There is a "Pivot Point" support level at 33,203 on the 3 month (1 day bar) chart.

SmartSelect_20220224-210206.jpg

Last edited:
The "BUY" signal I gave yesterday turned out to be correct and the DOW Jones went up by 834 points today. Probably more upside to come on the DOW. There is a "Pivot Point" resistance level at 35,078 on the 3 month (1 day bar) chart.

Last edited:
This is my Force Index indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "RED". This is a "SELL" signal on the DOW. This means that the DOW could be about to fall in the short to mid-term. However there is a "Pivot Point" support level (pink line) at 33,203 on the 3 month (1 day bar) chart so the downside on the DOW Jones may well be limited in the short-term.

SmartSelect_20220228-210250.jpg

Last edited:
The "SELL" signal I gave yesterday turned out to be correct and the DOW Jones fell by 597 points today. Possibility of more downside to come.

Last edited: