I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

On the last chart I only trade if BOTH indicators cross into the GREEN or RED. Green for a "Long" trade and Red for a "Short" trade. Any questions please let me know.

On the last chart I only trade if BOTH indicators cross into the GREEN or RED. Green for a "Long" trade and Red for a "Short" trade. Any questions please let me know.

Thanks for the update.

Now given what you have written which seems to indicate that you are prepared to trade long or short positions these days. Am I correct in thinking that you have dropped your "short only" "end of the world" predictions?

If so, I find this to be great progress.

Thanks for the update.

Now given what you have written which seems to indicate that you are prepared to trade long or short positions these days. Am I correct in thinking that you have dropped your "short only" "end of the world" predictions?

I have always had a negative attitude towards the stock market and so have always traded "short" and I have paid the price getting my "fingers burnt" many times. I have had to change my attitude towards the Dow Jones because naturally over the months and years the stock market always goes up not down. As regards the stock market being this high in a "economic meltdown", and it will only get worse, I see the Dow Jones in a very dangerous position to CRASH. I don't think it will crash though until the summer of 2021. I can see it crashing by over 50%. Wall street is now well and truly detached from main street. Traders have become complacent ignoring the terrible economic climate. Mark my words this market will CRASH the worst in history in the near future and I am very certain about that. I was a bit premature calling a crash last year but I am even more certain the Dow Jones will crash by the end of 2021. Traders can't keep pushing the stock market up like this against the dreadful economic climate and not expect to get burnt badly. I am just going to go with the "flow" on my indicators.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update.

I have made a lot of mistakes in my life especially with trading decisions. But I have always said its not the mistakes that you have to worry about. Learning from your mistakes and not repeating them is the most important lesson. This is the way you improve your personality and also become a better stock market trader. I have spent about 20 years trying to beat the stock market system and I will never give up on trying to find a winning combination of technical indicators. The stock market is 100% a mathematical system with a "hidden" predictable formula behind the numbers. I will find the secret eventually.

Last edited:
I have always had a negative attitude towards the stock marked and so have always traded "short" and I have paid the price getting my "fingers burnt" many times. I have had to change my attitude towards the Dow Jones because naturally over the months and years the stock market always gown up not down. As regards the stock market being this high in a "economic meltdown", and it will only get worse, I see the Dow Jones in a very dangerous position to CRASH. I don't think it will crash though until the summer of 2021. I can see it crashing by over 50%. Wall street is now well and truly detached from main street. Traders have become complacent ignoring the terrible economic climate. Mark my words this market will CRASH the worst in history in the near future and I am very certain about that. I was a bit premature calling a crash last year but I am even more certain the Dow Jones will crash by the end of 2021. Traders can't keep pushing the stock market up like this against the dreadful economic climate and not expect to get burnt badly. I am just going to go with the "flow" on my indicators.
The secret to predicting the next market crash is simple!
Work out whats making it go UP and when that stimulus (in the widest sense of the word) stops then the market will stop rising.
So the FIRST question you have to answer is not WHEN its going down but WHY its going up!
Answers on a postcard please.

Untitled 349.jpg

I will post my charts, price and volume data again here as soon as I get a "SELL" (go short) signal from my system. I am determined to help my fellow traders make money from trading the Dow Jones. Practice makes perfect as they say. My 20 years of experience in trading is not going "down the drain". I have not come this far just to give up. Absolutely no way!

I will post my charts, price and volume data again here as soon as I get a "SELL" (go short) signal from my system. I am determined to help my fellow traders make money from trading the Dow Jones. Practice makes perfect as they say. My 20 years of experience in trading is not going "down the drain". I have not come this far just to give up. Absolutely no way!
We thank you for your efforts. 👍

One of the major sins in trading I learnt today on YouTube is not using a "stop loss". I have been so guilty of this over the years and letting losses run and wiping out many practice account balances. I also lost about £1,500 of my own money last year being stupid and reckless and taking too many risks. Over the last week I have reevaluated my strategy which now means that I will always use a "stop loss" on my trades. I now also have access to full price and volume data on the website I use which I wasn't aware of which gives me a much clearer picture of the Dow Jones's possible future moves. As I have said before its not the mistakes that are important but if you learn from your mistakes and improve your trading capability. You are not born a good trader but you learn to become a good trader.

Dow Jones is having a bad "hair day" today and is currently down 571 points at 4:011 pm GMT. If you have a look at what I posted on post number 857 on Friday 1st January 2021, you will see the Analysis predicted a possible "bearish" MACD sentiment coming. Despite the fall on the Dow Jones today NO "SELL" (go short) signal has been triggered by my "Holy Grail" indicators. Will post the chart later.

Last edited:
At the moment I am posting all the price and volume data for the Dow Jones I can get hold of on the website I use. The information will probably contradict each other at times on the possible future move of the Dow Jones but I am posting all the data so that possibly just a couple of the indicators stand out as being accurate over time. If you notice any patterns or information and charts that you think are useful please let me know.

At the moment I am posting all the price and volume data for the Dow Jones I can get hold of on the website I use. The information will probably contradict each other at times on the possible future move of the Dow Jones but I am posting all the data so that possibly just a couple of the indicators stand out as being accurate over time. If you notice any patterns or information and charts that you think are useful please let me know.
We're used to that here.

And what do you mean by that postman? I'm NEVER WRONG! Ha Ha ha lol...........................
No not you specifically, there are plenty of other threads with contradictory information.
And non of us are right all the time, look at my call last night for a real clanger.
"Yesterday at 5:29 PM Add bookmark #107,319
What are we thinking guys.

My view is dow goes to +250 within the first hour 11pm to 12 midnight. Then opens tomorrow at +340 going to +500."

In my defence the dow was +200 at one point!

No not you specifically, there are plenty of other threads with contradictory information.
And non of us are right all the time, look at my call last night for a real clanger.
"Yesterday at 5:29 PM Add bookmark #107,319
What are we thinking guys.

My view is dow goes to +250 within the first hour 11pm to 12 midnight. Then opens tomorrow at +340 going to +500."

In my defence the dow was +200 at one point!
On my 5 day (5 min bar) chart the Dow Jones at the open hit a "pivot point" at 30,658 and it has fallen from that level all day. Also at the open there was a "divergence" on the Adv/Decl Osillator so I should have traded and gone "short". I was not looking at this particular chart until an hour ago so I was too late. I had a feeling the Dow was going to fall today but every time I get a "gut" feeling I tend to hold back from trading.

Last edited:
The Dow Jones closed today at 30,223 down -382 points (-1.25%). The chart below (3 month 1 day bar) shows my "Holy Grail" indicators. I have back tested the system and adjusted the settings and parameters to produce the best possible buy and sell signals. The top right hand corner shows a blue line. This is a "pivot point" at 30,160. The Dow has closed just above this level. The 2 indicators I use are at the bottom of the chart. The top indicator has not passed the zero line into the red and is reading 47.96. The bottom indicator (still green) is not near the zero line and has a reading of 20.68%. I will only enter into a "SELL" (go short) order when both indicators have crossed the zero line into the red. Also I would like to see the Dow break below the 30,160 pivot point as well before I enter a "short" order.

Untitled 344.jpg

This system has produced a "SHORT" signal and the bar is "after hours" (the futures market) trading today the 4th January 2021.

PLEASE IGNORE THIS "SHORT" SIGNAL. THE SYSTEM CANCELED IT BY THE END OF TRADING DAY. I NEED TO WAIT UNTIL THE END OF THE DAY BEFORE I POST ANY SIGNALS. SORRY ABOUT THAT.

Untitled 347.jpg

Last edited: