I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Hi batty, good to see you, hope you are well :)
I'm great thanks. I'm still "batty" as a fruit cake". I never give up or get discouraged by my failures or what people think of me. I'm a fire that can't be put out. I never give up on my goals or "delusional" dreams. There is no harm in aiming high. I got sectioned again under the mental health act last April because of my "unusual beliefs". The mental health doctors will not leave me alone and they now force medication on me through a CTO (community treatment order). I have been trying to perfect my "Bat Sonar" trading system and its getting more accurate as time goes by. I will never give up until I have cracked the trading system but its the hardest thing I have ever encountered. Not easy to master but I will get there.

I'm great thanks. I'm still "batty" as a fruit cake". I never give up or get discouraged by my failures or what people think of me. I'm a fire that can't be put out. I never give up on my goals or "delusional" dreams. There is no harm in aiming high. I got sectioned again under the mental health act last April because of my "unusual beliefs". The mental health doctors will not leave me alone and they now force medication on me through a CTO (community treatment order). I have been trying to perfect my "Bat Sonar" trading system and its getting more accurate as time goes by. I will never give up until I have cracked the trading system but its the hardest thing I have ever encountered. Not easy to master but I will get there.

Pleased to hear that you are doing ok and coping.
I find it very difficult to know what to say but I expect all those in your support network do have your best interests at heart, even though it may not sometimes appear that way.
All the best for 2021, which has to be better than the awful 2020.

Pleased to hear that you are doing ok and coping.
I find it very difficult to know what to say but I expect all those in your support network do have your best interests at heart, even though it may not sometimes appear that way.
All the best for 2021, which has to be better than the awful 2020.
Thanks my friend. Unfortunately I believe the mental health doctors are totally corrupt. They diagnosed me with Bipolar disorder for 14 years then changed it to "delusional disorder" last year after I came of my CTO medication injection for a year and a half and showed no signs of Bipolar disorder which means for 14 years the mental health doctors got my diagnosis completely wrong. The fact is I don't have any mental illness. Yes I know I'm absolutely crazy but I am a very generous and kind person and all I want to do is help people especially the poor and homeless. By the way I'm happy and positive all the time even though I haven't seen my 3 children in over 10 years. I am an ex Jehovah's Witness and all my family "shun" me. No one will talk to me not even my dad.

Last edited:
Thanks my friend. Unfortunately I believe the mental health doctors are totally corrupt. They diagnosed me with Bipolar disorder for 14 years then changed it to "delusional disorder" last year after I came of my CTO medication injection for a year and a half and showed no signs of Bipolar disorder which means for 14 years the mental health doctors got my diagnosis completely wrong. The fact is I don't have any mental illness. Yes I know I'm absolutely crazy but I am a very generous and kind person and all I want to do is help people especially the poor and homeless. By the way I'm happy and positive all the time even though I haven't seen my 3 children in over 10 years. I am an ex Jehovah's Witness and all my family "shun" me. No one will talk to me even my dad.
Ok first I'm very pleased to hear you are alive and kicking, I enjoyed our 'conversations'.
Just something to think about. If everyone else has the same opinion of you, do you think its possible that everyone else sees something that you dont?
Oh, and I will talk to anyone so please feel free to post here ... as long as its not about the imminent crash of the dow jones and all world markets followed by four men on horseback, that mental illness slot has been taken over in your absence by @fibo_trader . He's legitimately crazy!

Ok first I'm very pleased to hear you are alive and kicking, I enjoyed our 'conversations'.
Just something to think about. If everyone else has the same opinion of you, do you think its possible that everyone else sees something that you dont?
Oh, and I will talk to anyone so please feel free to post here ... as long as its not about the imminent crash of the dow jones and all world markets followed by four men on horseback, that mental illness slot has been taken over in your absence by @fibo_trader . He's legitimately crazy!
To be honest I see things that other people don't see especially in a mathematical way. The universe doesn't just have some mathematical properties its completely mathematical. I see patterns that others can't see and I am now applying my knowledge to the stock market. I'm not as stupid as people think. The majority can be wrong sometimes. It does happen occasionally.

To be honest I see things that other people don't see especially in a mathematical way. The universe doesn't just have some mathematical properties its completely mathematical. I see patterns that others can't see and I am now applying my knowledge to the stock market. I'm not as stupid as people think. The majority can be wrong sometimes. It does happen occasionally.
Hey, everyone thought Galileo was mad when he said the Earth revolved around the Sun, everyone else was wrong then.
Think of it this way, you're different in a way we have yet to define.

Hey, everyone thought Galileo was mad when he said the Earth revolved around the Sun, everyone else was wrong then.
Think of it this way, you're different in a way we have yet to define.
I was just thinking the same thing about Galileo a few minutes ago. I'm crazy in a nice way. I'm a bit of a genius with mathematics especially making connections to dates and the stars and planets in the universe. It would appear that everything is connected by mathematical equations in a very complex way that is invisible to humans. I don't do complicated math but basic + and - and I have found some stunning revelations. Life is not as random as you think it is.

Last edited:
I was just thinking the same thing about Galileo a few minutes ago. I'm crazy in a nice way. I'm a bit of a genius with mathematics especially making connections to dates and the stars and planets in the universe. It would appear that everything is connected by mathematical equations in a very complex way that is invisible to humans. I don't do complicated math but basic + and - and I have found some stunning revelations. Life is not as random as you think it is.

Speaking of Galileo, ...

Advance/Decline Based Technical Analysis - Dow Jones Industrial Average - Closed price at 30,606 on the 31st December 2020.

DOW.jpg

Dow closed at 30,606 on the 31st December 2020. These are my Holy Grail indicators on a 3 month (1 day bar) chart.

Untitled 11.jpg