I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Do you trade CFD contracts on the Dow Jones?
I trade spreads for short term and ETFs for long term investments. I posted buying FTSE ETF's at just under 5,000 on Mar 16th they are now up just over 13%

This has to be a screaming buy.
I've taken a chunk of a ftse ETF at just under 5000.
At this rate next year we'll all be miwyonaires Rodney.
This is why I'm buying ETF's and not spreadbets - This time next year ...

My s&p trades are also in profit but only 3% :( still its only been 2 weeks.
I just got me some nice juicy S&P etf's at the bargain basement price of 2547

A few years ago I worked out the connection between the US National debt and the Dow Jones. $1,000,000 is being added to the US National debt every 27.30 seconds. This can't go on indefinitely and eventually the mathematical algorithms will CRASH the stock market and financial system. I have worked out what the US National debt has to get to before a CRASH begins on the Dow Jones. Go to US Debt Clock.org and wait until the US debt clock reaches 23 trillion 617 billion. It will reach this number at 14:51 GMT today the 31st March 2020 which is 6 minutes after the announcement of the United States - Chicago PMI (ISM-Chicago Business Survey). Trust me enter a "sell" go short CFD order on the Dow Jones as soon as you see the US National debt get to 23 trillion 617 billion. If the Dow Jones crashes then you are set to make thousands of £££££££ and $$$$$$$.

A few years ago I worked out the connection between the US National debt and the Dow Jones. $1,000,000 is being added to the US National debt every 27.30 seconds. This can't go on indefinitely and eventually the mathematical algorithms will CRASH the stock market and financial system. I have worked out what the US National debt has to get to before a CRASH begins on the Dow Jones. Go to US Debt Clock.org and wait until the US debt clock reaches 23 trillion 617 billion. It will reach this number at 14:51 GMT today the 31st March 2020 which is 6 minutes after the announcement of the United States - Chicago PMI (ISM-Chicago Business Survey). Trust me enter a "sell" go short CFD order on the Dow Jones as soon as you see the US National debt get to 23 trillion 617 billion. If the Dow Jones crashes then you are set to make thousands of £££££££ and $$$$$$$.
Dude you claim your the son of God the creator of the Universe and your getting excited about making $1,000's of dollars profit. Get a job and you can make that every year, we're here for the Big bucks!

Attachments

• giphy (1).gif
    giphy (1).gif
    45 KB · Views: 126
No the Dow Jones didn't crash as I expected and I humbly take everyone's criticism but I know it is very close to a MEGA crash. After doing further research and mathematical calculations I prophecy in the name of JEHOVAH that the Dow Jones MUST crash before the 7th April 2020. This is the day that Jehovah's Witnesses celebrate the memorial of Jesus death. On this day JEHOVAH is going to destroy "Babylon the Great" which is Watchtower. On this day the nations of the world will witness supernatural signs and miracles in the havens. On The 8th April 2020 I will take full control of the Watchtower and their hundreds of millions of dollars and I will make sure some of you who post on my thread get some BIG money handouts.

The stock market must crash before this date or I am done for good and I will never post on this forum again and I will accept I have a metal illness and seek professional help. After further investigation and the information that JEHOVAH has been feeding me the Dow Jones must crash on Friday the 3rd April 2020. There is no other alternative. In fact my Bible code Millennium software has confirmed this date 110%.

The Dow Jones today closed at 21,917. Below it shows a 3 month 1 day bar chart. As you can see the candle sticks have hit a pivot point resistance level of 22,108 (see the pink line). The top indicator is the SBV Flow which is an extremely accurate indicator and early warning system of an imminent move. As you can see it has fallen from the 100% level and is about to cross the zero line into the red. Currently it is reading 0.23%. This indicated the Dow Jones is about to fall. The bottom indicator is the FI Index indicator and has been very accurate in back testing. Currently it is reading 386 and is about to cross the zero line into the red. I am 110% sure the Dow will fall over the next few days and I am expecting a MEGA crash. If it doesn't then I promise to "eat my hat".

Untitled 62 DOW CRASH.png

No the Dow Jones didn't crash as I expected and I humbly take everyone's criticism but I know it is very close to a MEGA crash. After doing further research and mathematical calculations I prophecy in the name of JEHOVAH that the Dow Jones MUST crash before the 7th April 2020. ...

The stock market must crash before this date or I am done for good and I will never post on this forum again and I will accept I have a metal illness and seek professional help. After further investigation and the information that JEHOVAH has been feeding me the Dow Jones must crash on Friday the 3rd April 2020. There is no other alternative. In fact my Bible code Millennium software has confirmed this date 110%.
... I am 110% sure the Dow will fall over the next few days and I am expecting a MEGA crash. If it doesn't then I promise to "eat my hat".

One step at a time, count them off.
Denial anger bargaining depression acceptance.
It will take time but I'm sure you will be a better person at the end of it.

This is a Fibonacci Fan from high to low. As you can see the Dow Jones has risen to the 50% level. From the evidence that I have presented in my last 3 posts form a technical view point I am 110% certain the Dow Jones has no power to rise any further and is about to fall over the next 2 weeks.

Untitled 64 FIB FAN.png

This is a 3 month 1 day bar chart of the closing price of the Dow Jones on 31st March 2020. The yellow lines are the Fibonacci retracement levels. As you can see the Dow Jones has reached the Fibonacci 38% retracement level. In my last post my indicators are showing the Dow Jones is about to fall. I am 110% certain that the Dow Jones will not get above the the Fibonacci 38% retracement level and is about to fall. The second "leg" of the stock market CRASH is about to commence. The purple line is the Fibonacci Fan and the Dow Jones has reached the 50% line. In view of this evidence I would say it is impossible for the Dow Jones to rise anymore and I would class the recent rise as a "dead cat bounce".

Untitled 66 FIB FAN RETRACE.png

JEHOVAH God has now confirmed to me through mathematical calculations precisely when a MEGA stock market CRASH will be. It will happen on the 6th April 2020 and the Dow Jones will begin to fall at 3:00 pm GMT and will CRASH at precisely 4:00 pm GMT. This will be what is known as a "flash crash" which will be caused by Algorithmic Stock Trading system computers. The Dow Jones will CRASH by over 50%. On Friday the 3rd April 2020 I will enter a "sell" go short order of a 1.7 CFD contract. I will let you know how much I make when the Dow Jones crashes BIG TIME. The Son of God, Christ the Messiah is about to rise up and be glorified by JEHOVAH.

Will the powers that be put aside the option of invoking a LIMIT DOWN if the Dow falls more than a certain amount, to prevent further falling?

The word of JEHOVAH has been revealed to me. On Monday the 6th April 2020 you will witness the biggest stock market CRASH in history. The Dow Jones will begin to fall at 3:00 pm GMT and will then CRASH at 4:00 pm GMT by over 50%. This will be the beginning of what the Bible calls the Great Tribulation. This will lead to a devastating world economic collapse which will be much worse than the 1930's Great depression and which the world will never recover from. This will eventually lead to Armageddon. I am the Son of God, Christ the Messiah the second coming the chosen one of Israel the Holy Spirit in the flesh. I am the prophet Elijah of Malachi 4:5 and the messenger of the covenant of Malachi chapter 3. YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WARNED. Financial and economic disaster is coming to America and the pride and arrogance of Donald Trump will soon end. The SEVERE stock market CRASH is mentioned at Ezekiel 7:19 says, They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will be treated as a thing unclean. Their silver and gold will not be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath. It will not satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs, for it has caused them to stumble into sin. Ezekiel 7:24 says, I will bring the most wicked of nations to take possession of their houses (coronavirus lock-down). I will put and end to the pride of the mighty, and their sanctuaries will be desecrated. Ezekiel 39:7 says, I shall no more let my name be profaned; and the nations will have to know that I am JEHOVAH.

JEHOVAH God has now confirmed to me through mathematical calculations precisely when a MEGA stock market CRASH will be. It will happen on the 6th April 2020 and the Dow Jones will begin to fall at 3:00 pm GMT and will CRASH at precisely 4:00 pm GMT. This will be what is known as a "flash crash" which will be caused by Algorithmic Stock Trading system computers. The Dow Jones will CRASH by over 50%. On Friday the 3rd April 2020 I will enter a "sell" go short order of a 1.7 CFD contract. I will let you know how much I make when the Dow Jones crashes BIG TIME. The Son of God, Christ the Messiah is about to rise up and be glorified by JEHOVAH.
Algorithmic Stock Trading system computers have been switched off because the high risk of catching COVID-19

Wednesday 1st April !

No the Dow Jones didn't crash as I expected and I humbly take everyone's criticism but I know it is very close to a MEGA crash. ...

... After further investigation and the information that JEHOVAH has been feeding me the Dow Jones must crash on Friday the 3rd April 2020. There is no other alternative. In fact my Bible code Millennium software has confirmed this date 110%.

... I am 110% sure the Dow will fall over the next few days and I am expecting a MEGA crash. If it doesn't then I promise to "eat my hat".

You have unsuccessfully predicted a stock-market crash 5 times now (that we know of) it's time to get some help.