I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

@batsonar Just so everyone who reads this thread is clear:

Has all this inside information from God actually made you a wealthy person? Let me save you from replying - the answer is NO!

Whatever system you THINK you have is 100% USELESS!

@batsonar Just so everyone who reads this thread is clear:

Has all this inside information from God actually made you a wealthy person? Let me save you from replying - the answer is NO!

Whatever system you THINK you have is 100% USELESS!
I think everyone dipping into this thread realise this.
We are just watching this car-crash for the lulz.
There is only so much cajoling you can do to get him see this. He has to be answerable to himself and his account.

You keep mentioning THE video you put up on 20th Feb but you fail to mention all the other videos you put up with exactly the same content just a different date on them!
You failed to predict the worst crash 15 times before you now claim you are predicting the 'second leg down' of the worst crash.
Thats useless information.
I'm hoping at least some of this gets through and you actually start to realise YOUR GUESSING (badly)! You are NOT privy to some secret information that only you have access to.

This isn't guessing. What you fail to see is that I clearly prophesied a stock market crash when the Dow Jones was at an all time record high. I said it would be the worst crash in history and would lead to a devastating word economic collapse. I am privy to absolute knowledge of how the universe works and know all things. You see JEHOVAH reveals his secrets gradually to me. Yes in the past I have got dates wrong for a stock market crash but that has only been my opinion based on my personal mathematical calculations. This time I am prophesying in the name of Almighty God JEHOVAH and he has now confirmed 100% that the Dow Jones will crash by the end of the week which it the Friday the 3rd April 2020. The Dow Jones has to crash by the latest the 7th April because that is when JEHOVAH is going to destroy Watchtower the Jehovah's Witnesses on the night they celebrate the memorial of Jesus death. He will perform supernatural events on this day for the whole world to see and as the Bible says, They will have to know that I am JEHOVAH. This is a prophecy that 110% will come true without fail. I will take over Watchtower soon and then I will have full access to their hundreds of millions of dollars. Where do you really think this stock market is heading "UP"? I don't think so somehow with virtually the whole economy shut down and ever shop in the world out of businesses. The stock market traders are delusional or just plain complacent. There is only one direction the Dow is heading and that is a SEVERE MEGA crash very soon.

Last edited:
Thank you for that ridiculous contribution from the Bat again.
Things in my opinion will gradually return to normal.
snooooooring.
Nobody believes in God anymore. No one religious group has been spared by the C pox as far as I know - so there.

This is a 2 hour 1 minute bar chart. As you can see (the blue line) is a pivot point resistance level at 21,829. That will be in place all day. I think the Dow Jones will have a job significantly breaking through this level. Its worth going "short" off this level. UPDATE - The Dow Jones just broke through this level . Good job I didn't go "short". Whether or not it can keep this level for long is the question.

2 hr.png

Last edited:
You keep mentioning THE video you put up on 20th Feb but you fail to mention all the other videos you put up with exactly the same content just a different date on them!
You failed to predict the worst crash 15 times before you now claim you are predicting the 'second leg down' of the worst crash.
Thats useless information.
I'm hoping at least some of this gets through and you actually start to realise YOUR GUESSING (badly)! You are NOT privy to some secret information that only you have access to.
1585585120666.png

Do you know how many "Death crosses" there have been in the last 8 years that have ALL failed to correctly predict a stock market crash? I doubt it.

Your a fool!

Not this one mate. This is the real deal. Watch out for financial ARMAGEDDON tomorrow starting on the Dow JONES at 2:54 PM GMT. JEHOVAH God Almighty has told me he is going to put it into the traders minds to MEGA Sell Sell Sell BIG TIME. This should be fun. I better make sure I have my "sell" go short 1.2 CFD contract in place. I can see into the future you can't. You're a FOOL!

Last edited:
Do you know how many "Death crosses" there have been in the last 8 years that have ALL failed to correctly predict a stock market crash? I doubt it.

Your a fool!
Not this one mate. This is the real deal. Watch out for financial ARMAGEDDON tomorrow starting on the Dow JONES at 2:54 PM GMT. JEHOVAH God Almighty has told me he is going to put it into the traders mind to MEGA Sell Sell Sell BIG TIME. This should be fun. I better make sure I have my "sell" go short 1.2 CFD contract in place. I can see into the future you can't. You're a FOOL!
So ALL the others were wrong but its different this time and THIS one is right. :LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
You can see into the future ... OK what level will the dow close at tomorrow? :LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Everyone reading this knows that you have been wrong every other time and you are wrong this time as well, I hope one day you will review your own words and realise that something is wrong with you.

So ALL the others were wrong but its different this time and THIS one is right. :LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
You can see into the future ... OK what level will the dow close at tomorrow? :LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Everyone reading this knows that you have been wrong every other time and you are wrong this time as well, I hope one day you will review your own words and realise that something is wrong with you.

LETS PUT MY GOD JEHOVAH TO THE TEST SHALL WE AND SEE WHO IS ACTUALLY IN CHARGE OF THE STOCK MARKET. JEHOVAH, I NOW CALL UPON YOUR ALMIGHTY NAME AND GIVE THE COMMAND FOR YOU TO UTTERLY DESTROY THE STOCK MARKET TOMORROW AND BY THE 3rd APRIL 2020, CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE SURE THE DOW JONES FALLS BY OVER 50%. YOU SEE, SINCE MAY 2006, I HAVE BEEN SECTIONED UNDER THE MENTAL HEALTH ACT 8 TIMES AND TWO 136 POLICE SECTIONS. DOES THAT PROVE THAT I HAVE A MENTAL ILLNESS. MAYBE OR MAYBE I AM JUST THE GREATEST GENIUS THAT HAS EVER LIVED. LET JEHOVAH ANSWER THAT QUESTION.

LETS PUT MY GOD JEHOVAH TO THE TEST SHALL WE AND SEE WHO IS ACTUALLY IN CHARGE OF THE STOCK MARKET. JEHOVAH, I NOW CALL UPON YOUR ALMIGHTY NAME AND GIVE THE COMMAND FOR YOU TO UTTERLY DESTROY THE STOCK MARKET TOMORROW AND BY THE 3rd APRIL 2020, CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE SURE THE DOW JONES FALLS BY OVER 50%. YOU SEE, SINCE MAY 2006, I HAVE BEEN SECTIONED UNDER THE MENTAL HEALTH ACT 8 TIMES AND TWO 136 POLICE SECTIONS. DOES THAT PROVE THAT I HAVE A MENTAL ILLNESS. MAYBE OR MAYBE I AM JUST THE GREATEST GENIUS THAT HAS EVER LIVED. LET JEHOVAH ANSWER THAT QUESTION.
I just wanted a copy of this before you delete it. :devilish:

And that picture precisely shows what I do every day to see into the future.
Just to be clear - if the stock market crashes today you are the prophet!
So if it doesnt then clearly you are NOT the prophet and you can get on with your life knowing your just an average Joe.

So if it doesnt then clearly you are NOT the prophet and you can get on with your life knowing your just an average Joe.
Hardly average, postie:)

I didn't realise this until late last night but at 14:45 GMT today there is the announcement of the United States - Chicago PMI (ISM-Chicago Business Survey) and at 15:00 GMT will be announced the United States - Consumer Confidence. I know these announcements will be extremely bad readings unless they have been manipulated. This could be the "final straw" that "breaks the camel's back" and it could CRASH the Dow Jones. I encourage everyone that trades CFD's on the Dow Jones to watch very carefully at 14:45 GMT ans see what reaction the traders have. If the Dow Jones suddenly starts to fall then enter a "sell" go short order. I can assure you, you have nothing to lose.

I didn't realise this until late last night but at 14:45 GMT today there is the announcement of the United States - Chicago PMI (ISM-Chicago Business Survey) and at 15:00 GMT will be announced the United States - Consumer Confidence. I know these announcements will be extremely bad readings unless they have been manipulated. This could be the "final straw" that "breaks the camel's back" and it could CRASH the Dow Jones. I encourage everyone that trades CFD's on the Dow Jones to watch very carefully at 14:45 GMT ans see what reaction the traders have. If the Dow Jones suddenly starts to fall then enter a "sell" go short order. I can assure you, you have nothing to lose.
And that picture precisely shows what I do every day to see into the future.
Wait just a minute, you dont know if the figures are going to be good or bad and you dont know if they will be manipulated - but you said you can see into the future.

Tell me how that works ...

tmm.jpg