I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Batty do you remember this post from April 2019.
You have got as much chance of a pig flying to the moon and back in 24hrs than you have the Dow reaching new highs. Its never going to happen. This is a triple top. The Dow is now heading down ...
100% wrong.

Do you remember this post from May 2019.
GET READY! In the news very soon there will be a story that will cause shivers and panic selling in the stock markets around the world. I don't know what that news story will be put I know something is just around the corner. I can feel it. This stock market can't keep being defiant of bad news as we have seen today. Traders are becoming very complacent as far as I am concerned and that is very dangerous. I just know the Dow is not going to reach new highs. A devastating world economic collapse is coming by the end of 2019. The stock market is on the edge of a crash. The US national debt is now well over $22 trillion and adding $1,000.000 every 31 seconds. You can't run a financial system forever based on non stop rising debt. The system will break at some point and we are near that event.
That post was 100% wrong on every forecast.

And heres yet another 100% wrong forecast.
The Dow will have a major downturn next week and a CRASH is possible. I can almost guarantee the stock markets around the world will CRASH by the end of May 2019. The Bible code Millennium software has confirmed this.

IF YOU KEEP POSTING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN YOUR GOING TO GET LUCKY ONCE, BUT YOUVE BLOWN 3 ACCOUNTS (THAT WE KNOW OF) IN THAT TIME AND IT WONT BE LONG BEFORE YOU BLOW THIS ACCOUNT TOO.

Yes I humbly admit that I have predicted the wrong date for a severe stock market crash and the timing was wrong because Jehovah God had not revealed to me the exact date. I will not be wrong in my prophecy of a mega stock market crash the worst in history. This has already been partially fulfilled because the Dow Jones has already fallen about 30% in the last few weeks and it has been a historical crash so far. You see, what you have to understand is, is that I am under divine inspiration and that it is Jehovah God that feeds me this information. As you can see below I prophesied and posted this on my Facebook page on the 8th January 2020 and the "Black Swan" event lurking in the shadows turned out to be the Coronavirus pandemic. My prophecy of a stock market crash has been fulfilled but it isn't over yet. Jehovah God has now revealed to me through mathematics the exact date of a mega stock market crash. It will begin on the 24th March 2020 which is my youngest daughter Eugenie's 17th birthday (the meaning of the number 17 in the Bible is "Total Victory") and the stock market will crash on the 26th - 27th March 2020. The Dow Jones will fall by over 50%. It is time for Jehovah the Almighty to destroy the pride of America. A few months ago Donald Trump boasted that since he became president that the economy has never been better and that the stock market is at all time record highs. I wonder what Donald Trump has to say now that the gains in the stock market since he became president have been completely wiped out?

Good one.png

Todays 5% rise says your indicator is on the blink.

The Dow Jones futures are currently down 802 points. You see my "Holy Grail" indicator on my 3 month 1 day bar chart is not fooled by a "dead cat bounce". The indicator is very good at predicating the next midterm move up or down on the Dow Jones and gives you a low risk entry point. The Dow Jones will soon suffer a catastrophic collapse.

Last edited:
Yes I humbly admit that I have predicted the wrong date for a severe stock market crash and the timing was wrong because Jehovah God had not revealed to me the exact date. I will not be wrong in my prophecy of a mega stock market crash the worst in history. ... It is time for Jehovah the Almighty to destroy the pride of America. A few months ago Donald Trump boasted that since he became president that the economy has never been better and that the stock market is at all time record highs. I wonder what Donald Trump has to say now that the gains in the stock market since he became president have been completely wiped out?

He'll probably blame it on Jehovah like you do and then hope everyone will forget about it and believe him the next time he says it, and the next time, and the next ...

He'll probably blame it on Jehovah like you do and then hope everyone will forget about it and believe him the next time he says it, and the next time, and the next ...

The Dow Jones is definitely going down the "toilet" before the end of March 2020, I 100% guarantee it. We are now in a "bear market" and it will be severe. The Dow will never recover and soon we will soon be entering into a world economic collapse of Biblical proportions and will be much worse than the 1930's Great Depression. I would advise anyone reading this not to be complacent about the current situation in the world. Now is the time to stock up on non perishable food and bottled water enough for 2 years because soon there will be no more food left on the shelves at the supermarkets. Its already happening if you read the news. The effects of the Coronavirus has only just begun and things are about to get much worse.

batsonar, have you considered the possibility that you're being played, and Jehovah God is taking the other side of your trades?

batsonar, have you considered the possibility that you're being played, and Jehovah God is taking the other side of your trades?

Absolutely not. On the 9th June 2019 I suddenly woke up at 2:13am for no reason I looked out of my bedroom window in the direction of the North. I thought that's strange, why is it so light at this time in the morning. It was clearly the breaking of dawn (I took a photo and video). I checked for the official time of dawn in my area and it wasn't supposed to be at 3:46am. So can you tell me, why I witnessed the breaking of dawn 1 hour 33 minutes before it should have been? I know why, it was a sign from Jehovah that proves that I am the Messiah. The next day I took another photo in the direction of the North at the same time 2:13am and this time it was completely dark. This event was obviously supernatural.

I buy and sell day trading using my indicators

it was a sign from Jehovah that proves that I am the Messiah.

I admit I'm no expert on trading or religion, but according to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah,
the Messiah in Christianity is the Son of God.

If you are truly the Messiah, why would you need to trade at all? You could just ask Dad for a bit of gold, frankincense, and myrrh and be set until the apocalypse.:confused:

I admit I'm no expert on trading or religion, but according to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah,

If you are truly the Messiah, why would you need to trade at all? You could just ask Dad for a bit of gold, frankincense, and myrrh and be set until the apocalypse.:confused:

That's it just dismiss the point of my post. I told you in my post that on the 9th June 2019 the breaking of dawn was 1 hour 33 minutes before it was officially supposed to be. Now why don't you comment on this fact and explain to me how this is possible instead of just mocking me like all my enemies on Facebook have done for the past 2 years. I am the Son of God, Christ the Messiah the second coming. I have overwhelming evidence that I have collected over the past 12 years including over 3,600 Bible code Millennium results. I tell you if you were to come to my house and examine all the evidence then it would BLOW YOUR MIND BIG TIME.

That's it just dismiss the point of my post. I told you in my post that on the 9th June 2019 the breaking of dawn was 1 hour 33 minutes before it was officially supposed to be. Now why don't you comment on this fact and explain to me how this is possible instead of just mocking me like all my enemies on Facebook have done for the past 2 years. I am the Son of God, Christ the Messiah the second coming. I have overwhelming evidence that I have collected over the past 12 years including over 3,600 Bible code Millennium results. I tell you if you were to come to my house and examine all the evidence then it would BLOW YOUR MIND BIG TIME.

Allow me present the findings of my investigation.
1584574191483.png

One possible natural explanation is nautical twilight. https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/nautical-twilight.html

1584574271951.png

The times of nautical twilight and sunrise that day are close to the times you mentioned:
1584574320416.png

And the weather early in the morning was clear compared with the next day: https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/uk/lincoln/historic?month=6&year=2019

1584574394820.png

So that could explain why it was bright that morning and dark the next morning.

Of course, none of this science disproves it wasn't God's way of informing that you are the Messiah.:rolleyes:

Allow me present the findings of my investigation. View attachment 276331

One possible natural explanation is nautical twilight. https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/nautical-twilight.html

View attachment 276332

The times of nautical twilight and sunrise that day are close to the times you mentioned:
View attachment 276333

And the weather early in the morning was clear compared with the next day: https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/uk/lincoln/historic?month=6&year=2019

View attachment 276334
So that could explain why it was bright that morning and dark the next morning.

Of course, none of this science disproves it wasn't God's way of informing that you are the Messiah.:rolleyes:

This does't explain why the very next day at the same time 2:13am it was completely dark and I mean "pitch black". I have photo and video evidence.

This does't explain why the very next day at the same time 2:13am it was completely dark and I mean "pitch black". I have photo and video evidence.

I guess you are correct and your evidence proves you are the Messiah. So why does the Messiah need to trade?