I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Looking good.
I do have One point though.
You were trading 0.4 size which seems to have jumped up to 0.7 on this latest trade.
It might be prudent to gradually increase as you are winning and reduce again when losses appear.
Marathon not a sprint.

I fancy my chances. Yes I increased my position to a 0.7 CFD contract because I could afford the margin. The Dow Jones has had 3 biggest points rises in history over the past week or so and every time the Dow fell heavily the next trading day. With the Dow rising 1,985 points I think it is inevitable it will fall when the futures market opens on Sunday night especially with bad news being reported in the media about the coronavirus over the weekend. I have nothing to lose because I have made a good profit so far. I like taking risks and confronting danger. I do not fear the stock market one little bit.

This chart shows the Dow Jones on a daily basis and is another charting software I use and not my "Holy Grail" indicators. The top indicator is MACD Histogram. The second indicator is PPO Histogram and the bottom indicator is Detrend Price Oscillator. As you can see all 3 indicators have greatly deviated from the zero line and are well below. I have never seen this before on these indicators. For these indicators to get back to the zero line for a "buy" signal, it would take many days of the Dow Jones rising by which time the Dow Jones would be overbought again and fall back heavily. The stock market and the financial system is completely broken now and the mathematics that run the stock market have imploded. Currently the US national debt is $23,463,000,000,000. Every 32 seconds $1,000,000 is being added to the US national debt. This debt ridden financial system is finally coming to and end and it has mathematically broken down and it will never recover. I have worked out that when the national debt reaches $23,500,000,000,000 then the Dow Jones will crash by 50% or more.

Untitled 124.png

Looking good.
I do have One point though.
You were trading 0.4 size which seems to have jumped up to 0.7 on this latest trade.
It might be prudent to gradually increase as you are winning and reduce again when losses appear.
Marathon not a sprint.
Your playing chess with a pigeon.

I fancy my chances. Yes I increased my position to a 0.7 CFD contract because I could afford the margin. The Dow Jones has had 3 biggest points rises in history over the past week or so and every time the Dow fell heavily the next trading day. With the Dow rising 1,985 points I think it is inevitable it will fall when the futures market opens on Sunday night especially with bad news being reported in the media about the coronavirus over the weekend. I have nothing to lose because I have made a good profit so far. I like taking risks and confronting danger. I do not fear the stock market one little bit.

It's the actors within the system you have to fear.
This news might have wiped you out.

Thanks for the information. I have my figure on the "close position" button as we speak. What the Federal reserve is doing smacks of desperation to me and they are just trying to prop up the stock market and financial system that is deteriorating rapidly. It will only have a limited effect and then the massive selling will commence again. The Federal reserve are fighting an up hill battle as France and Spain are in lock down because of the Coronavirus. All shops are closing except food shops and banks. Apple has announced all its stores are closing so this all is going to have a dramatic effect on the economy. To be honest I will be surprised if the Dow Jones suddenly moves upward at the open because it has already moved up over 2,000 points on Friday. We shall see.

YEP! looks like my decision to open a "sell" go short order for a 0.7 CFD contract on Friday was the correct decision. The Dow Jones Futures just fell sharply. Just closed my position with a quick profit of £273. Ia m a bit annoyed though with myself because the Dow has fallen hundreds of points more. Oh well the most important thing is that I made a good profit. I started with a trading balance of £550.60 a few days ago.

good.png

Last edited:

The "actors within the system"as you put it have absolutely no insight and understanding and are clueless as to how to fix a financial system based on $23,468,000,000,000 worth of US national debt. Do you really think you can keep adding $1,000,000 every 32 seconds to the US national debt and expect the stock market to keep climbing indefinitely? It should be quite obvious to every now that there is something seriously wrong with the mathematical algorithm of the stock market and financial system. The wild volatility of the Dow Jones just recently is a sign of the mathematical break down of the financial system. When the Federal reserve just lowered the interest to 0% and plans $700 Billion in QE and the stock markets reacts by a "Limit Down" then you know the stock market is about to go down the toilet BIG TIME. The FED has run out of Ammo and totally lost control of the financial system. The stock market will soon suffer a SEVERE crash the worst in history and this will happen beginning on the 24th March 2020. By the way, I do not fear the "actors within the system" in fact I fear nothing especially trading the stock market.

Keep an eye on the US National Debt Clock. I have calculated that when the US National Debt gets to 23,500,000,000,000 (in about 10 days) all hell will break lose on the Dow Jones and it will suffer a SEVERE crash the worst in history. There is a mathematical algorithm that connects the US National Debt to the Dow Jones. The US National Debt can't keep climbing indefinitely. There is a mathematical level in the US National Debt numbers that will eventually destroy the stock market and the financial system. The financial system only has a limited life span and its coming to an end.

Untitled 130 DEBT CLOCK.png

This video AGAIN? Its the same story recycled month after month with different dates each time. Its been posted even since the 2007 crash. I guess if they keep posting it for the next 500 years it might come true one day, until then :sleep:

Keep an eye on the US National Debt Clock. I have calculated that when the US National Debt gets to 23,500,000,000,000 (in about 10 days) all hell will break lose on the Dow Jones and it will suffer a SEVERE crash the worst in history.

CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT FORMULA YOU USED FOR YOUR CALCULATION? I'M REALLY KEEN TO CHECK IT MYSELF.
PS: SORRY FOR THE CAPS.

Calc.png