I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

does this trading tool need stop loss orders?
Just to add my 2 penneth have you explained to everyone here that the $400,000 you made in profit went up in smoke in 3 days as the dow came within a gnats of its all time high. I believe you said it was because you forgot to put a stop in.
Being an honest man I'm sure you would admit to that.
Unless you want to lose $400,000 in 3 days it does.

THIS LOOKS LIKE A DOUBLE BOTTOM TODAY THE 6th MARCH 2020 HIGHLIGHTED BY THE YELLOW LINE. THE FIRST BOTTOM WAS AT 9:45 am. THE SECOND BOTTOM WAS AT 15:09 am. IT LOOKS LIKE THE DOW JONES IS GOING TO TRY AND MAKE A BREAK FOR THE UPSIDE. AS I SAID IN MY PREVIOUS POST THE BUYING AND SELLING VOLUME HAS CROSSED THE ZERO LINE INTO THE GREEN. 2 OF MY INDICATORS ARE ALSO READY TO CROSS THE ZERO LINE AND TURN POSITIVE. I HAVE ENTERED THE MARKET AT 25,821 WITH A "BUY" GO LONG O.4 CFD CONTRACT ON MY REAL Trading212 ACCOUNT WITH A STOP LOSS AT 25,496 (£100.15 LOSS IF I AM WRONG ABOUT THE MOVE UP ON THE DOW JONES)

Untitled 102 YELLOW LINE (1).png

Last edited:
THIS LOOKS LIKE A DOUBLE BOTTOM TODAY THE 6th MARCH 2020 HIGHLIGHTED BY THE YELLOW LINE. THE FIRST BOTTOM WAS AT 9:45 am. THE SECOND BOTTOM WAS AT 15:09 am. IT LOOKS LIKE THE DOW JONES IS GOING TO TRY AND MAKE A BREAK FOR THE UPSIDE. AS I SAID IN MY PREVIOUS POST THE BUYING AND SELLING VOLUME HAS CROSSED THE ZERO LINE INTO THE GREEN. 2 OF MY INDICATORS ARE ALSO READY TO CROSS THE ZERO LINE AND TURN POSITIVE. I HAVE ENTERED THE MARKET AT 25,821 WITH A "BUY" GO LONG O.4 CFD CONTRACT ON MY REAL Trading212 ACCOUNT WITH A STOP LOSS AT 25,496 (£100.15 LOSS IF I AM WRONG ABOUT THE MOVE UP ON THE DOW JONES)

View attachment 275685
Whats your outlook on toilet rolls.
I'm down to my last two rolls.

View attachment 275685

Anybody can make the indicators turn the right colour by switching time frames!
Do you think we were all born yesterday!

Anybody can make the indicators turn the right colour by switching time frames!
Do you think we were all born yesterday!

AND WHY DOES THAT MATTER EXACTLY? THAT IS THE IDEA. WHAT IS YOUR POINT? YES, DIFFERENT TIME FRAMES ALTER HOW MY INDICATORS READ THE DOW JONES SO THAT IS WHY I ALTER THE SETTINGS AND PARAMETERS OF MY INDICATORS TO GET A BETTER PATTERN MATCH. THESE INDICATORS ARE TECHNICAL INDICATORS AND GIVE ME AN EXCELLENT IDEA OF WHERE THE DOW JONES IS ABOUT TO MOVE NEXT. I HAVE BEEN USING A CERTAIN WEBSITE FOR THE PAST 16 YEARS OR SO AND A FEW DAYS AGO I WAS ON MY 2 HOUR 1 MINUTE BAR CHART AND I WENT THROUGH A FEW OF MY TECHNICAL INDICATORS USING DIFFERENT SETTINGS AND PARAMETERS. I FOUND 2 TECHNICAL INDICATORS THAT ARE FANTASTIC WHICH I SET TO A PARTICULAR SETTING. THESE 2 INDICATORS ARE BASED ON REAL TIME BUYING AND SELLING VOLUME DATA WHICH IS WHAT THE STOCK MARKET IS BASED ON. THE 2 INDICATORS I AM USING WERE DEVELOPED BY THIS PARTICULAR COMPANY AND ARE PATENT PROTECTED TECHNOLOGY. YOU WILL NOT FIND THESE 2 INDICATORS ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET OTHER THAN THIS PARTICULAR WEBSITE. THESE 2 INDICATORS ARE BRILLIANT FOR DAY TRADING AND ARE NOT LIKE THE MAJORITY OF TECHNICAL INDICATORS THAT "LAG" BEHIND A PRICE MOVE. THESE 2 INDICATORS I AM USING HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO "LAG" IN PREDICTING THE NEXT MOVE. NO THEY CAN'T PREDICT THE AMOUNT OF THE MOVE BUT BECAUSE THERE IS NO "LAG" IN THE INDICATORS, IT MEANS IF THE BUY OR SELL SIGNAL FAILS IT MEANS YOU CAN EXIT YOUR POSITION VERY QUICKLY WITH MINIMUM LOSS. AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW THE SYSTEM AND BUY AND SELL WHEN YOU ARE TOLD BY THE INDICATORS, THEN YOU WILL CATCH THE BIG MOVES NO PROBLEM.

I THINK OUT OF ALL THE TECHNICAL INDICATORS I USE, THIS ONE IS MY FAVOURITE BECAUSE OF ITS ACCURACY. I HAD TO FIDDLE ABOUT WITH THE SETTINGS AND PARAMETERS FOR THIS PARTICULAR INDICATOR TO GET A GOOD MATCH WITH THE MOVES ON THE DOW JONES. THIS IS A 10 DAY 10 MIN BAR CHART AND AS YOU CAN SEE IT APPEARS TO BE VERY ACCURATE IN PREDICTING THE MOVES. AT THE CLOSE OF THE DOW JONES ON THE 6th MARCH 2020 THE INDICATOR HAS CROSSED THE ZERO LINE AND TURNED GREEN. THIS IS WHY I THINK THE DOW JONES WILL RISE FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS.

Untitled 105.png

THIS IS A SCREENSHOT OF MY Trading212 ACCOUNT. THIS CHART IS USING HEIKIN-ASHI CANDLESTICKS ON A 30 MINUTE TIME FRAME. I ENTERED THE MARKET WITH A "BUY" GO LONG 0.4 CFD CONTRACT AT 25,821 WITH A STOP LOSS AT 25,555. AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THIS 30 MINUTE TIME FRAME CHART, IT DEFINITELY LOOKS LIKE A RISING PATTERN TO ME AND THAT THE DOW JONES HAS HIT A BOTTOM. ALSO MY BUYING AND SELLING VOLUME INDICATORS ARE ON THE RISE WHICH MEANS BUYERS ARE ENTERING THE MARKET. KNOWING MY LUCK THOUGH, THE DOW JONES WILL PROBABLY "SPIKE DOWN" AT 11:00pm WHEN THE FUTURES MARKET OPENS TOMORROW OR IT MIGHT RISE HOPEFULLY. OH WELL IT'S WORTH TAKING A CHANCE. IF IT DOES "SPIKE DOWN" I MAY CLOSE MY POSITION. WE SHALL SEE TOMORROW.

Untitled 107.png

This is another charting package I use. The top indicator is the "Aroon Oscillator". The bottom indicator is the "Derivative Oscillator". This is one of my favourite indicators and has proved to be very accurate in back testing. As you can see both indicators have crossed the zero line into the green. I am 100% certain with all the other charts i have posted, that the Dow Jones will rise over the next 2 weeks and it could be powerful considering the volatility just lately. This will be a "dead cat bounce" of course before a severe stock market crash the worst in history round about the 26th march 2020 and I am expecting a 50% fall on the Dow Jones.

Untitled 108.png

Please watch this video on youtube. very scary. please subscibe to this channel.

WELL I HAVE TO BE HUMBLE AND ADMIT THAT I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG ON THE DOW JONES RISING. I WAS MUCH TOO EARLY TO CALL A RISE. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER AND WAITED FOR MY "FORCE INDEX" INDICATOR TO CROSS THE ZERO LINE INTO THE GREEN WHICH IT WAS NO WHERE NEAR WHEN I ENTERED THE MARKET ON FRIDAY. THE "FORCE INDEX" IS EXTREMELY ACCURATE AND MY BEST INDICATOR ON A DAILY CHART TO PREDICT A MOVE ON THE DOW JONES AND IT WAS SAYING DON'T ENTER THE MARKET YET. I IGNORED IT AND THAT WAS A VERY BAD MISTAKE ON MY PART. I WILL LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE AND NOT DO THAT AGAIN. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE CORONAVIRUS BAD NEWS WOULD GET WORSE OVER THE WEEKEND AND SINK THE FUTURES MARKET. THE DOW JONES FUTURES ARE DOWN A 1,000 POINTS. I ENTERED A "BUY" GO LONG O.4 CFD CONTRACT ON FRIDAY BUT THIS MORNING I REGRETTED IT AND TRIED TO CLOSE MY POSITION BUT I COULD NOT BECAUSE THE MARKETS WERE CLOSED. I DID PUT A "STOP LOSS" IN PLACE AT 266 POINTS LOWER BUT TO MY HORROR WHEN THE DOW JONES FUTURES OPENED AT 10:00pm THE DOW INSTANTLY FELL 1,000 POINTS. IT TRIGGERED MY "STOP LOSS" FOR SURE BUT A 1,000 POINTS LOWER AND INSTEAD OF LOOSING £89 I LOST £254 WHICH HAS PISSED ME OFF TO BE HONEST BUT THAT'S LIFE. I WORRY ABOUT NOTHING AND I DO NOT FEAR THE STOCK MARKET. I THOUGHT MY "STOP LOSS" WOULD HAVE BEEN TRIGGERED AT THE PRICE I SPECIFIED BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT. I WASN'T AWARE OF HOW IT WORKED. ANYWAY I REFUSE TO LIE OR BE DISHONEST AND I WILL ALWAYS EXPOSE MY MISTAKES NO MATTER HOW EMBARRASSING IT IS FOR ME. I AM AM CONSTANTLY TRYING TO IMPROVE MY SYSTEM AND LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES. I WILL POST MY CHART WHEN THE FORCE INDEX INDICATOR CROSSES THE ZERO LINE INTO THE GREEN THEN THE DOW JONES SHOULD RISE BUT NOT SURE BY HOW MUCH. PERSONALLY I THINK IT IS FAR TOO DANGEROUS TO "BUY" GO LONG BECAUSE I BELIEVE WE HAVE ENTERED A BEAR MARKET THAT WILL LAST MANY YEARS. THE STOCK MARKETS ARE BECOMING MORE VOLATILE AND UNPREDICTABLE. I JUST WANT TO GET MY SYSTEM PERFECTED SO THAT EVERYONE CAN MAKE A PROFIT FROM MY SIGNALS ON THE CHARTS I POST. I AM NOT GIVING UP UNTIL I HAVE NEAR PERFECTION AS POSSIBLE.

THIS IS A CHART OF THE DOW JONES AT THE CLOSE ON THE 6th MARCH 2020. THE BOTTOM INDICATOR IS THE "BUYING AND SELLING" VOLUME AND IT IS SHOWING THAT THE "BUYING" VOLUME IS INCREASING. I CONCENTRATED TO MUCH ON THIS INDICATOR ON FRIDAY INSTEAD OF THE TOP INDICATOR WHICH IS MY "HOLY GRAIL" INDICATOR. IF THAT REMAINS IN THE RED THEN YOU DO NOT ENTER A "BUY" GO LONG TRADE. ONLY WHEN IT CROSSES THE ZERO LINE INTO THE GREEN DO YOU "BUY" GO LONG. AS YOU CAN SEE ITS NO WHERE NEAR AND THAT WAS A BIG MISTAKE BY ME ENTERING "LONG" ON THE DOW JONES. NEVER WILL I MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN. THAT WAS EMBARRASSING AND ME BRAKING MY OWN STRICT RULES.

Untitled 111.png

WELL I HAVE TO BE HUMBLE AND ADMIT THAT I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG ON THE DOW JONES RISING....
THE DOW JONES FUTURES ARE DOWN A 1,000 POINTS. I ENTERED A "BUY" GO LONG O.4 CFD CONTRACT ON FRIDAY ...
I DID PUT A "STOP LOSS" IN PLACE AT 266 POINTS LOWER BUT TO MY HORROR WHEN THE DOW JONES FUTURES OPENED AT 10:00pm THE DOW INSTANTLY FELL 1,000 POINTS. IT TRIGGERED MY "STOP LOSS" FOR SURE BUT A 1,000 POINTS LOWER AND INSTEAD OF LOOSING £89 I LOST £254 ...
I THOUGHT MY "STOP LOSS" WOULD HAVE BEEN TRIGGERED AT THE PRICE I SPECIFIED BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT. I WASN'T AWARE OF HOW IT WORKED. ...
I'm not sure i should be trying to help you as it might encourage you to trade more and for you I don't think that's a good thing.

Its all a laugh when its a demo account however no one likes to see people lose real money, so for anyone else out there you can find providers who will set a "Guaranteed stop" which costs a little bit more but clearly in this instance would save you a large % of your account whatever size. I'm sure some people will have lost much more than you in actual monetary value (and are currently locked in to a bad position because markets are closed and they cant sell).
Life lessons cost (usually money or blood) so as I have said many times before it is better to learn from OTHER peoples mistakes. I hope people learn from this one.

I have adapted my "holy grail" indicators to day trading which personally i have never enjoyed doing because I find it very difficult to make a consistent profit. I started off with £550.60 2 days ago and I just finished trading tonight with an account balance of £812.82. I am very pleased with my results from "buying" and "selling" 0.4 CFD contracts. Obviously i have made a few mistakes but I always learn from these and try to improve next time.

Screenshot_20200305-123746.png
Screenshot_20200312-200652.png

I have adapted my "holy grail" indicators to day trading which personally i have never enjoyed doing because I find it very difficult to make a consistent profit. I started off with £550.60 2 days ago and I just finished trading tonight with an account balance of £812.82. I am very pleased with my results from "buying" and "selling" 0.4 CFD contracts. Obviously i have made a few mistakes but I always learn from these and try to improve next time.

View attachment 275981View attachment 275982

Well done.
That's the way to trade.

Well done.
That's the way to trade.

The main indicator I use is excellent but it doesn't tell me if the Dow Jones is overbought or oversold so I added a Money Flow Index indicator which has made a whole lot of difference to my trading decisions. The Money Flow Index works like the RSI indicator, however the MFI is a volume-based indicator and instead measures the strength of money flow in and out of a security, index and market. Trading opportunities are when the MFI is "oversold" (below 20) and "overbought" (over 80). My main indicator and the this Money Flow Index indicator is a killer combination. I don't trade unless I see "oversold" or "overbought" conditions on the MFI indicator along with my main indicator and if it crosses the zero line.

As you can see from my above post I started off with an account balance the other day of £550.60. Just finished trading for today and as you can see my account balance is now £894.44. I have been "buying" and "selling" 0.4 CFD contracts. The Dow had its biggest points gain in history today rising 1,985 points or 9.36%. I just bought a "sell" go short order on the Dow Jones at the close of trading with a 0.7 CFD contract. With a rise of 1,985 I am taking a chance and guessing the Dow could sell off when the futures markets open on Sunday at 10:00pm GMT. You can guarantee this Coronavirus pandemic will get worse over the weekend and hit the news headlines and crash the Dow Jones again on the Monday. I will watch very carefully when the futures market opens on Sunday night and if I see my trade go against me I will close my position immediately. I have nothing to lose by going "short" at the close on the Dow.

GREAT.png

As you can see from my above post I started off with an account balance the other day of £550.60. Just finished trading for today and as you can see my account balance is now £894.44. I have been "buying" and "selling" 0.4 CFD contracts. The Dow had its biggest points gain in history today rising 1,985 points or 9.36%. I just bought a "sell" go short order on the Dow Jones at the close of trading with a 0.7 CFD contract. With a rise of 1,985 I am taking a chance and guessing the Dow could sell off when the futures markets open on Sunday at 10:00pm GMT. You can guarantee this Coronavirus pandemic will get worse over the weekend and hit the news headlines and crash the Dow Jones again on the Monday. I will watch very carefully when the futures market opens on Sunday night and if I see my trade go against me I will close my position immediately. I have nothing to lose by going "short" at the close on the Dow.

View attachment 276028
Looking good.
I do have One point though.
You were trading 0.4 size which seems to have jumped up to 0.7 on this latest trade.
It might be prudent to gradually increase as you are winning and reduce again when losses appear.
Marathon not a sprint.