I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

By this point you could decide there's no need to SHOUT with capitals, it makes your posts harder to read and obstructs acceptance.

HEY EVERYONE. I AM BACK. I HAVE JUST FINISHED DEVELOPING MY 100% ACCURATE DOW JONES STOCK MARKET TRADING SYSTEM. THIS IS REALLY THE HOLY GRAIL CALLED "BAT SONAR". WHY NOT WATCH MY VIDEO ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpPlF7TQvlg

1583110888964.png

:giggle:

1583110663571.png

1583110713849.png

1583110757712.png

1583110802753.png

1583110862082.png

NEVER IN ANY OF THESE INSTANCES DID I PROPHECY IN THE NAME OF JEHOVAH GOD. THEY WERE JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION THEREFORE I AM NOT A FALSE PROPHET. IF YOU WATCH THE VIDEO I SAY. "I MAKE THE FOLLOWING PROPHECY IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD JEHOVAH. I AM A TRUE PROPHET OF JEHOVAH AND EVERYTHING I NOW PROPHECY IN JEHOVAH'S NAME WILL WITHOUT FAIL COME TRUE.

I ADVISE EVERYONE NOW TO STOCK UP ON NON PERISHABLE FOOD AND BOTTLED WATER ENOUGH FOR 2 YEARS. ALSO, I WOULD ADVISE BUYING A WATER FILTER SO THAT YOU CAN DRINK RIVER AND LAKE WATER. WE ARE ENTERING THE MOST DANGEROUS PERIOD OF TIME IN HISTORY. WE WILL SOON ENTER WHAT THE BIBLE CALLS THE GREAT TRIBULATION. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. IGNORE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Stop SHOUTING.

I DO NOT OBEY ANYBODY ONLY JEHOVAH GOD. ANYWAY, I USE CAPITAL LETTERS IN MY HAND WRITING. I LIKE CAPITAL LETTERS. TO ME IT IS EASIER TO READ. WHY ARE YOU HAVING A PROBLEM READING MY POSTS?

I DO NOT OBEY ANYBODY ONLY JEHOVAH GOD. ANYWAY, I USE CAPITAL LETTERS IN MY HAND WRITING. I LIKE CAPITAL LETTERS. TO ME IT IS EASIER TO READ. WHY ARE YOU HAVING A PROBLEM READING MY POSTS?

Reading capitals is not physically easier. You must have noticed that even road signs, which have to be seen at night and in poor visibility and must be understood very quickly are not in capitals.

On the internet use of capitals is taken to indicate the writer would be shouting if this were a vocal conversation. If you want people to think you are shouting go ahead and type capitals, but shouting in real life does not encourage people to listen. Most people take shouting to be a sign that the person has little of value to say.

Reading capitals is not physically easier. You must have noticed that even road signs, which have to be seen at night and in poor visibility and must be understood very quickly are not in capitals.

On the internet use of capitals is taken to indicate the writer would be shouting if this were a vocal conversation. If you want people to think you are shouting go ahead and type capitals, but shouting in real life does not encourage people to listen. Most people take shouting to be a sign that the person has little of value to say.

THAT IS JUST YOUR OPINION. WELL IF YOU FIND MY CAPITAL LETTERS ANNOYING THEN DO NOT READ MY POSTS. HEY NOBODY HAS LISTENED TO ME FOR THE PAST 12 YEARS DESPITE THE OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE OF WHO I AM. BELIEVE ME I HAVE PLENTY OF VALUE TO SAY, INCLUDING THE BIBLE CODE MILLENNIUM SOFTWARE THAT PROVES THE KING JAMES IS ENCODED AND IT COULD ONLY HAVE BEEN PUT THERE BY JEHOVAH GOD. ALSO I REALLY DO NOW HAVE THE ULTIMATE "HOLY GRAIL" TRADING SYSTEM. I AM TRYING IT OUT WHEN THE DOW JONES OPENS THIS AFTERNOON.

THAT IS JUST YOUR OPINION. WELL IF YOU FIND MY CAPITAL LETTERS ANNOYING THEN DO NOT READ MY POSTS. HEY NOBODY HAS LISTENED TO ME FOR THE PAST 12 YEARS DESPITE THE OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE OF WHO I AM. BELIEVE ME I HAVE PLENTY OF VALUE TO SAY, INCLUDING THE BIBLE CODE MILLENNIUM SOFTWARE THAT PROVES THE KING JAMES IS ENCODED AND IT COULD ONLY HAVE BEEN PUT THERE BY JEHOVAH GOD. ALSO I REALLY DO NOW HAVE THE ULTIMATE "HOLY GRAIL" TRADING SYSTEM. I AM TRYING IT OUT WHEN THE DOW JONES OPENS THIS AFTERNOON.

Its not just my opinion that typing in capitals is equivalent to shouting, its a general opinion and is found across different nationalities and languages.

Just trying to help you to be listened to......

ALSO I REALLY DO NOW HAVE THE ULTIMATE "HOLY GRAIL" TRADING SYSTEM. I AM TRYING IT OUT WHEN THE DOW JONES OPENS THIS AFTERNOON.

Should we be buying non-perishable goods and bottled water or spending our money on the Dow, which by your accounts suggests the entire financial edifice will crumble. (for at least 2 years anyway)
How will you collect your winnings?

Anyway, glad to see you back. Hope you are well.

re: The Bible Code: so, what you're saying is all the goodness and wisdom of the Bible, originally written in Hebrew, had to wait for a british king to commission a translation into english before any hidden codes could be contained therein?
( Wikipedia says 1603, completed in 1611.)

PS: We don't need a burning bush to tell us to be short, at the moment.

Should we be buying non-perishable goods and bottled water or spending our money on the Dow, which by your accounts suggests the entire financial edifice will crumble. (for at least 2 years anyway)
How will you collect your winnings?

Anyway, glad to see you back. Hope you are well.

re: The Bible Code: so, what you're saying is all the goodness and wisdom of the Bible, originally written in Hebrew, had to wait for a british king to commission a translation into english before any hidden codes could be contained therein?
( Wikipedia says 1603, completed in 1611.)

PS: We don't need a burning bush to tell us to be short, at the moment.

LAST WEEK THE DOW JONES HAD IT FASTEST 10% FALL IN HISTORY. ON THE 27th FEBRUARY 2020 THE DOW JONES HAD ITS BIGGEST POINTS DROP IN HISTORY WHICH WAS 1,190 POINTS AND ALL THIS ON THE FEAR OF A CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC. DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS COROAVIRUS IS GOING TO GO AWAY ANYTIME SOON? ITS NOT EVEN GOT STARTED. IF THE STOCK MARKETS REACTED LIKE THIS LAST WEEK OVER THE FEAR OF A CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC, THEN WHAT HAPPENS LATER ON THIS MONTH WHEN WE SEE A CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC ALL OVER THE WORLD BREAKING OUT? ITS COMING MOST DEFINITELY AND I HAVE WORKED OUT MATHEMATICALLY THAT THE STOCK MARKET WILL BEGIN TO COLLAPSE ON THE 24th MARCH 2020 AND WE WILL SEE A 50% FALL ON THE DOW JONES. IT WILL NEVER RECOVER. THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM IS BROKEN. YOU CAN'T RUN A STABLE FINANCIAL SYSTEM BASED OFF $23,400,000,000,000 WORTH OF DEBT WHICH CLIMBS BY $1,000.000 EVERY 32 SECONDS. THIS IS GOING TO GET UGLY SOON I 100% GUARANTEE IT.

TODAY THE 4th MARCH 2020 THE DOW JONES CLOSED UP 1,173 (+4.53%) POINTS. ON MY 3 MONTH 1 DAY BAR CHART CHART MY "HOLY GRAIL" INDICATORS ARE SUGGESTING AN UP MOVE ON THE DOW. THE DPO INDICATOR HAS MOVED PAST THE ZERO LINE INTO THE GREEN AND IS READING 453.71. MY FI INDICATOR IS ABOUT TO CROSS THE ZERO LINE INTO THE GREEN. MY SELLING AND BUYING VOLUME OSCILLATOR IS STARTING TO TURN UP FROM THE BOTTOM INDICATING "BUYERS" ARE ENTERING THE MARKET. I BELIEVE WITHIN THE NEXT 12 TRADING DAYS THE DOW JONES WILL HIT RECORD HIGHS (OVER 30,000). SOON AFTER THIS THE DOW JONES IS GOING TO COLLAPSE AND A MEGA CRASH WILL TAKE PLACE. WE ARE LOOKING AT A 50% CORRECTION AND IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST CRASH IN HISTORY. THIS WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF WHAT THE BIBLE CALLS THE "GREAT TRIBULATION". THE STOCK MARKET WILL NEVER RECOVER AND WE WILL ENTER INTO A DEVASTATING WORLD ECONOMIC COLLAPSE WHICH WILL BE MUCH WORSE THAN THE 1930's GREAT DEPRESSION. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

TODAY THE 4th MARCH 2020 THE DOW JONES CLOSED UP 1,173 (+4.53%) POINTS. ON MY 3 MONTH 1 DAY BAR CHART CHART MY "HOLY GRAIL" INDICATORS ARE SUGGESTING AN UP MOVE ON THE DOW. THE DPO INDICATOR HAS MOVED PAST THE ZERO LINE INTO THE GREEN AND IS READING 453.71. MY FI INDICATOR IS ABOUT TO CROSS THE ZERO LINE INTO THE GREEN. MY SELLING AND BUYING VOLUME OSCILLATOR IS STARTING TO TURN UP FROM THE BOTTOM INDICATING "BUYERS" ARE ENTERING THE MARKET. I BELIEVE WITHIN THE NEXT 12 TRADING DAYS THE DOW JONES WILL HIT RECORD HIGHS (OVER 30,000). SOON AFTER THIS THE DOW JONES IS GOING TO COLLAPSE AND A MEGA CRASH WILL TAKE PLACE. WE ARE LOOKING AT A 50% CORRECTION AND IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST CRASH IN HISTORY. THIS WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF WHAT THE BIBLE CALLS THE "GREAT TRIBULATION". THE STOCK MARKET WILL NEVER RECOVER AND WE WILL ENTER INTO A DEVASTATING WORLD ECONOMIC COLLAPSE WHICH WILL BE MUCH WORSE THAN THE 1930's GREAT DEPRESSION. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

There was a time you used to post charts. What's happened to those ?

THIS IS WHAT MY 3 MONTH 1 DAY BAR CHART IS SHOWING FOR THE CLOSE OF THE DOW JONES ON THE 4th MARCH 2020. AS YOU CAN SEE THE 1st INDICATOR AT THE TOP, THE DPO HAS CROSSED THE ZERO LINE INTO THE GREEN. THE 2nd ONE IS THE FI INDICATOR AND IT IS ABOUT TO CROSS THE ZERO LINE. THE BOTTOM INDICATOR IS THE SELLING AND BUYING VOLUME OSCILLATOR AND AS YOU CAN SEE THE "BUYING VOLUME" IS INCREASING. THIS WOULD CLEARLY INDICATE THAT THE DOW JONES IS ABOUT TO RISE IN THE SHORT TO MEDIUM TERM. THE SELLING AND BUYING OSCILLATOR IS AN ESSENTIAL INDICATOR BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THE STOCK MARKET IS MADE UP OF "BUYING AND SELLING VOLUME".
DOW JONES.png

THIS IS WHAT MY 3 MONTH 1 DAY BAR CHART IS SHOWING FOR THE CLOSE OF THE DOW JONES ON THE 4th MARCH 2020. AS YOU CAN SEE THE 1st INDICATOR AT THE TOP, THE DPO HAS CROSSED THE ZERO LINE INTO THE GREEN. THE 2nd ONE IS THE FI INDICATOR AND IT IS ABOUT TO CROSS THE ZERO LINE. THE BOTTOM INDICATOR IS THE SELLING AND BUYING VOLUME OSCILLATOR AND AS YOU CAN SEE THE "BUYING VOLUME" IS INCREASING. THIS WOULD CLEARLY INDICATE THAT THE DOW JONES IS ABOUT TO RISE IN THE SHORT TO MEDIUM TERM. THE SELLING AND BUYING OSCILLATOR IS AN ESSENTIAL INDICATOR BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THE STOCK MARKET IS MADE UP OF "BUYING AND SELLING VOLUME".
View attachment 275542

BAT
Notice the date on this post.
It was the day of the start of the crashing.
It was forecast before the crash in price.

Now my objection to what you are doing is this. There is no value showing people what has already happened (as per your posts and charts)
If you want to be taken seriously, then you must post in advance.
And can I just remind you again. All your indicators are derived from price. In other words, they are NOT predictors of future price, they simply reflect what has happened in the past. They have no predictive value whatsoever.

Now lets move on to your forecast.
The Dow has already put in it's top. The Dow will not break to new highs anytime soon. The retrace phase of the initial down move is almost done. The probabilities are that the second down move leg is upon us.

21/02/20
Indices could turn ugly today.

One of those nasty megaphones forming on Nas.
Jpy troubles continue.
Gold popped up.
Even Bitcoin increasing in price against strong USD
Somethings afoot, so don't get wrong side of this potential move south.
Not to mention Covid19 and the economic consequences which won't start to show up in earnest just yet.

Last edited:
THERE APPEARS TO BE SOMETHING FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG WITH THE STOCK MARKET SYSTEM AT THE MOMENT AND I THINK IT IS STARTING TO BREAK DOWN. THE MATHS ARE NOT ADDING UP. ON THE 5th MARCH 2020 THE DOW JONES FELL 969 POINTS AND TODAY THE 6th MARCH THE DOW IS AGAIN DOWN 478 POINTS. THE INDICATOR BELOW IS THE BUYING AND SELLING VOLUME. AS YOU CAN SEE BELOW THE BUYING AND SELLING VOLUME INDICATOR STARTED TO RISE ON THE 4th MARCH WHEN THE DOW JONES CLIMBED 1,173 POINTS. THE DOW HAS FALLEN 1,437 POINTS SO FAR IN THE LAST 2 DAYS, YET AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE INDICATOR, THE BUYING VOLUME HAS BEEN INCREASING SINCE THE 4th MARCH AND HAS NOW CROSSED THE ZERO LINE INTO THE GREEN YET THE DOW JONES HAVE FALLEN 1,437 POINTS SO FAR OVER THE LAST 2 DAYS. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEHAVIOUR IN THE BUYING AND SELLING VOLUME INDICATOR BEFORE OVER THE PAST 16 YEARS I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT MY CHARTS. THE STRONG BUYING VOLUME SEEMS TO SUGGEST A POWERFUL MOVE UP OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS. THE BUYING PRESSURE APPEARS TO BE BUILDING. THE BUYING AND SELLING VOLUME INDICATOR IS SAYING TO ME THERE ARE MORE BUYERS THAN SELLERS BUT THE REALITY YESTERDAY AND TODAY IS NOT SUGGESTING THAT.

Untitled 100 VOLUME.png

Last edited:
THERE APPEARS TO BE SOMETHING FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG WITH THE STOCK MARKET SYSTEM AT THE MOMENT .... THE BUYING PRESSURE APPEARS TO BE BUILDING. THE BUYING AND SELLING VOLUME INDICATOR IS SAYING TO ME THERE ARE MORE BUYERS THAN SELLERS BUT THE REALITY YESTERDAY AND TODAY IS NOT SUGGESTING THAT.
YoU AnD ReaLiTY have A vEry TeEnuoUs Link AT ThE bESt Of tIMeS s0 i wOULdn!t WORry abouT IT *&@