I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

The Dow Jones closed today (5th January 2021) at 30,391.60 +167 points (0.55%). The chart below is a 3 month (1 day bar) chart. These are my 2 "Holy Grail" indicators. The top indicator is still in the green and has a reading of 190.26. The bottom indicator has crossed the zero line into the red and has a reading of -6.18%. A "SELL" or "SHORT" signal is generated when both indicators cross the zero line into the red. There has been NO "Sell" signal generated today at the end of trading. I will check again tomorrow at the end of the trading day.

Untitled 348.jpg

Dow Jones prediction for tomorrow the 6th January 2021

About Daily AD Report:

The report is 100% mechanical:

1. Automatically collect Advance/Decline data: Number of advanced and declined issues, advanced and declined volume, advance/decline volume and issues ratios, TRIN.

2. Perform a historical scan for trading days which exhibited similar AD data on a closing basis;

3. Determine the trend as well as the biggest advances and declines the following trading day;

4. Formulate an outlook for the following trading day based on similar occurrences using historical AD data.

The system analyses historical data going back to 1997;

The outlook for the following trading day is formulated as a percentage - stating a probability of the market being up or down that day. For instance, an outlook may state a 60% probability of an up-day versus a 40% probability of a down-day based on similar AD data in the period between 1997 and the present.

Next Day Dow Jones Industrials Outlook:

Up: 44%

Down: 56%

Does anyone have a "rational" reason or logical explanation as to why the stock market keeps hitting all time highs against a back drop economic "carnage" and "meltdown"? Is this just "irrational exuberance"? I can see this all heading for disaster in the near future and I wouldn't be surprised if the Dow dropped by over 50%. The national debt is now well over 27 trillion dollars and 1 million dollars is being added every 22 seconds. This national debt is never going to be "paid off". In my view this financial system is going to break soon and there will be no recovery from a broken financial system. The world is on the verge of bankruptcy. The stock market looks like it did before the stock market crash of 1929.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a "rational" reason or logical explanation as to why the stock market keeps hitting all time highs against a back drop economic "carnage" and "meltdown"? Is this just "irrational exuberance"? I can see this all heading for disaster in the near future and I wouldn't be surprised if the Dow dropped by over 50%. The national debt is now well over 27 trillion dollars and 1 million dollars is being added every 22 seconds. This national debt is never going to be "paid off". In my view this financial system is going to break soon and there will be no recovery from a broken financial system. The world is on the verge of bankruptcy. The stock market looks like it did before the stock market crash of 1929.
I thought you were on speaking terms with God, can you ask him for all of us please. I went short on the dow today and instantly regretted it.

I thought you were on speaking terms with God, can you ask him for all of us please. I went short on the dow today and instantly regretted it.
Damn that's a bugger. I went short on the Dow yesterday on my Trading212 practice account and messed up. I went "short" by 100 CFD contacts and got "stopped" out with a loss of over £11,000. Trading is the hardest thing I have ever come across. I have decided to stop day trading because it takes all your time up watching the charts. I am just going to stick with "end of day" trading on the Dow. I think it is much better to be a "short to mid" term trader without watching the "up's and downs" of the day. It gets boring watching it all day. I have better things to do. Still have a balance of £96,000 on my practice account. Started off with £50,000 but its been a real struggle over the last couple of months. I am not happy with my "day trading" ability at the moment.

The Dow Jones closed today the 6th January 2021 at 30,829 +437 (+1.44%). Below in the chart are my 2 "Holy Grail" indicators. The top indicator is still in the green and has a reading of 605.46. The bottom indicator was in the red but has now crossed the zero line into the green and has a reading of 2.75%. Unless both indicators cross the zero line into the red then there is NO "SELL" (go short) signal. I use 3 other systems to establish a signal and non of them has given a "SHORT" signal on the Dow Jones today. I will check the chart again tomorrow night after the market closes.

Untitled 349.jpg

Last edited:
Dow Jones prediction for tomorrow the 7th January 2021

About Daily AD Report:

The report is 100% mechanical:

1. Automatically collect Advance/Decline data: Number of advanced and declined issues, advanced and declined volume, advance/decline volume and issues ratios, TRIN.

2. Perform a historical scan for trading days which exhibited similar AD data on a closing basis;

3. Determine the trend as well as the biggest advances and declines the following trading day;

4. Formulate an outlook for the following trading day based on similar occurrences using historical AD data.

The system analyses historical data going back to 1997;

The outlook for the following trading day is formulated as a percentage - stating a probability of the market being up or down that day. For instance, an outlook may state a 60% probability of an up-day versus a 40% probability of a down-day based on similar AD data in the period between 1997 and the present.

Next Day Dow Jones Industrials Outlook:

Up: 23%

Down: 77%

Please don't rely on the last post to make trading decisions. It is purely giving a probability of which direction the Dow Jones will likely move the next trading day based on historical volume data.

Last edited:
The Dow closed today the 7th January 2021 at 30,041 + 211.73 (+0.69%).

Untitled 351.jpg

This is the result of my "day trading" the Dow Jones on my Trading212 practice account. Started off with £50,000 and I have made a total profit so far of £50,366.82.

Untitled 344.jpg

Last edited:
The Dow Jones closed today the 8th January 2021 at 31,097 + 56.84 (+0.18%).

Untitled 346.jpg

The Dow Jones could be "range bound" or move sideways for a while. On my 3 month (1 day bar) chart there is a resistance "pivot point" at 31,198 and a support "pivot point" at 30,721. The Dow Jones will probably bounce between these 2 levels. On my "Holy Grail" indicators the Dow is no where near a "SELL" (Short) signal and also my other indicators are not giving any "SHORT" signals either.

Does anyone on here use tradingview.com and use their technical indicators? I am just interested to know. I use the FREE service with adverts but they get blocked by my Surfshark VPN service.

Does anyone on here use tradingview.com and use their technical indicators? I am just interested to know. I use the FREE service with adverts but they get blocked by my Surfshark VPN service.
yes, although i hate using it. my VPN doesn't block it and i like the user community, but their ads take up 20% of the screen.
if i was going to pay and use a web service, which i do, i expect alot more. but nothing's perfect. for example i can't backtest on my current web provider.

yes, although i hate using it. my VPN doesn't block it and i like the user community, but their ads take up 20% of the screen.
if i was going to pay and use a web service, which i do, i expect alot more. but nothing's perfect. for example i can't backtest on my current web provider.
Surfshark is the best VPN in my opinion and the cheapest as well and you can have it on as many devices as you want including Widows 10 and android phones. Its very good at blocking adverts as well including those on tradingview.com. Surfshark VPN has many features. Go check it out online.