I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

I had given up on "day trading" the Dow Jones because it was too "hit and miss" but the last few days I have taken a second look at my indicators and adjusted a few settings and parameters. Also I searched hard for other indicators to use and I have back tested my system and I can honestly say I believe I have the "Holy Grail" trading system. I am going to call it the BATSONAR trading system. I am going to start using it on Monday and let everyone know how I get on. One of the websites I use is unique with indicators that are protected by patent technologies. If all goes well I will set up a "Day Trading Academy" where people will pay a fee to learn the system. I will teach them the 20 years of knowledge that I have about trading the Dow Jones. You only need a few hours to learn the system and I can do it at my house. From 2001 to 2006 I used to run one of the biggest power tool companies on eBay with my own eBay accounts manager. I know how to create a successful business. I plan to sell my BATSONAR trading system to the big institutions and banks. I am going to make big money out of this system you mark my words.

This is the Dow Jones 1 day (1 min bar) chart with one of my best indicators. This chart is for Friday the 8th January 2021.

Untitled 349.jpg

OH MY GOD! What have I just found tonight? The website I use for my charts has an indicator that was invented, developed and implemented by them and is protected by patent. It compares the "buying volume pressure" to the "selling volume pressure". I have been messing about with the settings and parameters and made it highly sensitive to change. I have back tested it 6 months on the 3 month (1 day bar) chart and it appears to be able to predict the move on the Dow Jones for the next day or so. It looks too good to be true to be honest. I am not sure how it is going to behave in real life, we will have to see how the predictions go over time. People don't believe a "Holy Grail" indicator exists but I have always believed that it does. That is why I have been searching for it for the past 20 years.

Last edited:
So have you found the holy grail yet ?........just interested

OH MY GOD! What have I just found tonight? The website I use for my charts has an indicator that was invented, developed and implemented by them and is protected by patent. It compares the "buying volume pressure" to the "selling volume pressure". I have been messing about with the settings and parameters and made it highly sensitive to change. I have back tested it 6 months on the 3 month (1 day bar) chart and it appears to be able to predict the move on the Dow Jones for the next day or so. It looks too good to be true to be honest. I am not sure how it is going to behave in real life, we will have to see how the predictions go over time. People don't believe a "Holy Grail" indicator exists but I have always believed that it does. That is why I have been searching for it for the past 20 years.
6 months backtesting on a daily bar is superficial at best ....try 20 years ?

Seriously the best indicator description stuff around is on Patrick’s no nonsense Forex channel ...........watch him destroy most common indicators ......then start again ......

N

6 months backtesting on a daily bar is superficial at best ....try 20 years ?

Seriously the best indicator description stuff around is on Patrick’s no nonsense Forex channel ...........watch him destroy most common indicators ......then start again ......

N
According to Google the word "ignorance" means a lack of knowledge and information. You haven't seen my indicators or system to make and informed decision as to whether or not they are the definition of the "Holy Grail". I believe it can be classed as the "Holy Grail" system or the next best thing. If you ever came to see what I have then you may come to the same conclusion. As regards back testing the system 20 years I don't have to because I can see what the indicator does. Its a "Money Flow" indicator and it tells me when the buying and selling pressure is coming in on the 3 month (1 day bar) chart. I don't use any common indicators except for the "detrend price oscillator" which I have modified its settings and parameters. You see, different time frames effect the overall performance of the indicator so that is why I am always messing around with the settings and parameters on different time frames. I guarantee my indicators and system will beat any that the big banks and institutional traders have. To be honest my system is on a different level. Its in the last week my system has become more powerful.

Last edited:
My "Holy Grail" indicator works on a 3 month (1 day bar) chart and is a unique "Money Flow" indicator that has been invented, developed and implemented by one particular company and you can only find the indicator on their website. The settings and parameters I have set this "Money Flow" indicator to appears to predict with a mazing accuracy the next day or the next few days move of the Dow Jones. I also have data for the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq 100 if anyone is interested. The system has a high rate of accuracy as far as I can see. What the indicators can't do is predict the amount of a move in the stock price and how many days the move will be up or down. I will be testing the indicator over the next few weeks so please click the "watch" button at the top of this page to be notified by email of my posts that will give buy and sell signals. The indicator gives a short to mid term prediction.

Last edited:
Batsonar, I wish you luck with your venture; it's actually good fun trying to find a system that works, and I've tried many times and on many of those occasions thought I'd found 'the one'. However the reality is that you will never find an indicator, or combination of indicators which will define your 'holy grail', There are too any other factors out there which will mean the process fails at some point.

Batsonar, I wish you luck with your venture; it's actually good fun trying to find a system that works, and I've tried many times and on many of those occasions thought I'd found 'the one'. However the reality is that you will never find an indicator, or combination of indicators which will define your 'holy grail', There are too any other factors out there which will mean the process fails at some point.
I am a code breaker. I crack mathematical systems. I love maths with a passion. My dad was a code breaker in the RAF. I fully understand the Bible code and would probably class myself as the worlds expert on the Bible code (with 12 years experience) along with many other brilliant Hebrew mathematicians but no one recognizes me as such at the moment. The stock market is well known for producing patterns and Fibonacci is part of the formula. The stock market is a fully mathematical system so technical analysis is the key to cracking the stock market system. The stock market is made up of buyers and sellers in other words volume or money flow. Find a technical indicator that measures volume (money flow) and you are half way there to cracking the system.

Last edited:
The Dow Jones today the 11th January 2021 closed at 31,008 -89.28 (-0.29%). My "Holy Grail" indicators suggest and give a high probability that the Dow Jones, will fall tomorrow or over the next few days.

Last edited:
This is my P Swing high/low indicator. As you can see on the chart at the top, a PSH signal has been formed which suggests the Dow Jones has reached a market top and is about to fall. If the Dow was to move up significantly today then the signal would be cancelled. On my 3 month (1 day bar) chart there is a "pivot point" support level at 30,721 so the fall on the Dow Jones could be limited.

Untitled 351.jpg

This is a 3 month (1 day bar) chart and shows the support and resistance "pivot points" for this month. They look close together. It shows the Dow Jones could be in a tight "corridor" with a resistance "pivot point" at 31,198 and a support "pivot point" at 30,721. It is likely the Dow may bounce between these 2 pivot points.

Untitled 359.jpg

Last edited:
This is a 3 month (1 day bar) chart and shows one of my best indicators for predicting short term moves the Momentum AD Volume Ratio indicator. As you can see it is reading 1.50 and is still well in the green. I would not enter a "sell" (go short) order until the indicator crossed the zero line into the red or near to it. This chart is for the close of the Dow Jones on the 11th January 2021.

Untitled 355.jpg

Last edited:
My "Holy Grail" Money Flow indicator is still reading 100% in the green but it did come off of that level briefly earlier this afternoon but is now reading 100% again. I suspect the "bullish" Money Flow is weakening. A "sell" signal is triggered when the indicator drops from the 100% level. It could do that in the next few days I think. Basically this indicator tracks the flow of money which is what the stock market is made up of.

Last edited:
So have you found the holy grail yet ?........just interested
As of today "YES" it does look like I have just discovered the "Holy Grail" indicator after about 20 years of searching. I just knew the "Holy Grail" indicator existed because all the stock market is a mathematical system and an indicator that measures volume was the answer. I have back tested it and I can't fault the signals it gives. You just have to obey the signals when they are given. Of course I have to test the system out in real life. Its a simple system to follow. You only have to look at the close price of the Dow Jones at the end of the day and decide whether or not to enter the market to buy or sell depending on the signals that are given. I am not concerned the up and down moves of the day. The system helps you to be emotionless while trading. What my system can't do is predict the amount of points the Dow will move. The indicator I am using tracks the money flow in the market from buyers and sellers. It is an indicator that was invented, developed and implemented by one particular company that is on their website. To be honest I don't think many know about it. They only have 3 videos about their charts on YouTube from 12 years ago. I am very excited about the system. I actually changed the settings and parameters to a total different numbers from the default to get the signals to work perfectly. We will see if the system works over time.

The Dow Jones closed at 31,068 +60 (+0.19%) today the 12th January 2021. My Money flow indicator is still reading 100% in the green which means that there is no "Sell" (Short) signal today. However the Momentum AD Volume Ratio indicator (see chart below) is showing that it is about to cross the zero line into the red and has triggered a "Sell" (Short) signal. This signal has been very accurate in back testing. I should really wait until both indicators are showing a "Sell" (Short) signal but I thought "what the heck" go for it. So on my Trading212 practice account I have entered a "Sell" (Short) order of 100 CFD contracts. Personally if the Dow does fall over the next day or so I don't think it will be by much. You watch I will probably get this "Short" order wrong again as usual. Nothing ever goes right in my life.

Untitled 356.jpg

Last edited:
The problem with taking a short trade as you have done is that you have instantly broken the rules which you have created.
What happens if the index does on fact fall? Does that mean you need to go back to the drawing board?

The problem with taking a short trade as you have done is that you have instantly broken the rules which you have created.
What happens if the index does on fact fall? Does that mean you need to go back to the drawing board?
The Money Flow indicator has fallen from the 100% level twice today which would indicate that the buying volume is drying up and weakening. That is why I have entered a "Short" order based on the Momentum AD Volume Ratio indicator which appears to be very accurate in back testing.

I have also gone "Short" on the Dow Jones because of the chart I posted on post number 912 which shows the P Swing high/low indicator.