I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

The Dow futures opened at 11pm GMT and proceeded to fall again. Currently the Dow is at 26,277. Does anyone know why it fell. Any news?

My Bible code Millennium software confirms that in May 2019 the USA and China trade deal negotiations will collapse and NO deal will be reached. This will start a panic in the worldwide stock markets and they will sell off. This will be the beginning of a severe bear market. You have been warned.

Is this the Bible as in "The Holy Book" or some other Bible that you are referring to ?

Is this the Bible as in "The Holy Book" or some other Bible that you are referring to ?

It ls the Bible code in the King James Bible. Its amazing and is definitely encoded. If you want the software I can send you a link to it from my dropbox.

So what you are saying is that an ancient book was predicting that the USA and China having a trade disagreement was written about thousands of years ago and that it was to happen in May 2019 ?

Please quote the passages that this has come from.

So what you are saying is that an ancient book was predicting that the USA and China having a trade disagreement was written about thousands of years ago and that it was to happen in May 2019 ?

Please quote the passages that this has come from.

The word AMERICA is encoded every 15,992 letters backwards (ELS or equidistant letter sequence means there is equal numbers between each letter). The word CHINA is encoded every 95,960 letters backwards. The word TRADE is encoded twice one with a skip rate of every 47,964 letters backwards and the other TRADE is encoded every 111,9280 letters backwards. Amazingly the 2 TRADES are sharing the same "R" with each other. The word IN MAY (as one word) in encoded every 95,963 letters backwards. There is another IN MAY but not encoded (it's in the plain text) and is right next to the "R" in AMERICA with CHINA crossing them both. The word NO DEAL (as one word) is not encoded but is in the plain text. This is all encoded from Matthew 16:1 to 1 Corinthians 9:12

The word AMERICA is encoded every 15,992 letters backwards (ELS or equidistant letter sequence means there is equal numbers between each letter). The word CHINA is encoded every 95,960 letters backwards. The word TRADE is encoded twice one with a skip rate of every 47,964 letters backwards and the other TRADE is encoded every 111,9280 letters backwards. Amazingly the 2 TRADES are sharing the same "R" with each other. The word IN MAY (as one word) in encoded every 95,963 letters backwards. There is another IN MAY but not encoded (it's in the plain text) and is right next to the "R" in AMERICA with CHINA crossing them both. The word NO DEAL (as one word) is not encoded but is in the plain text. This is all encoded from Matthew 16:1 to 1 Corinthians 9:12
See if you can find 'England', 'World Cup' and '2022'

sorry guys ive been busy working on my house .....have i missed anything .....are we making money yet ?

N

Just found this Bible code which is encoded from Matthew 14:9 to Mark 15:21. The words encoded are USCHINA - RAISE - TARIFF - INMAY.
TARIFF.jpg

sorry guys ive been busy working on my house .....have i missed anything .....are we making money yet ?

N

The end of the world is nigh, never mind the Dow, even if you made money on the way down, there won't be anywhere left to spend it.

This is great fun! Look at what I've found! My name is Chris and we were actually thinking of buying a new shed for the garden (no, not the Garden of Eden silly!), we were only talking about it the other day! Wow! Just wow!

Prophesy.JPG

The Bible wasn't written in English and as such using the English alphabet and patterns within cannot have been known at the time of it being written. To encode it would have required the authors to have had knowledge of a future language and also taken into account that the future language would have introduced letters that at the time didn't exist. There have been countless "supposed" predictions all of which someone somewhere has been able to find by looking for patterns in biblical scripture and if you look for something then you will find it. So far all previous predictions which have been based on codes in scripture have been wrong. What you do get is someone saying after an event that this was predicted if you use a patten of analysis but then all predictions afterwards have been wrong again. It is therefore statistically highy unlikely that you or anyone else has now found something that gives credance to any ability to predcict a trading relationship between the US and China.

The Bible wasn't written in English and as such using the English alphabet and patterns within cannot have been known at the time of it being written. To encode it would have required the authors to have had knowledge of a future language and also taken into account that the future language would have introduced letters that at the time didn't exist. There have been countless "supposed" predictions all of which someone somewhere has been able to find by looking for patterns in biblical scripture and if you look for something then you will find it. So far all previous predictions which have been based on codes in scripture have been wrong. What you do get is someone saying after an event that this was predicted if you use a patten of analysis but then all predictions afterwards have been wrong again. It is therefore statistically highy unlikely that you or anyone else has now found something that gives credance to any ability to predcict a trading relationship between the US and China.

You are presuming the King James Bible was written by men which is was. But what you fail to realise is that all Bibles are inspired by God. The Bible code actually proves Jehovah God exists and that he inspired and wrote every Bible including the Torah. Your words give evidence that you do no believe in God so you find a way to discredit the Bible code because you don't believe in God. How do you know the Bible code is nonsense without testing it out and downloading the Bible code Millennium software? I have been studying the Bible code for the past 12 years and I can assure you it is thoroughly encoded which proves God does exist. Don't comment on something you don't understand because you haven't even tried the Bible code Software. Try it out and prove me wrong. I am probably one of the leading experts on the Bible code.

@Trader333 I don't think you realise who your talking to, please show a little more respect.
batsonar is the son of god, he proves it here beyond doubt ...

So I'm long WS futures at 26114 now, holding till Friday or 'end of days' whichever is first.

So I'm long WS futures at 26114 now, holding till Friday or 'end of days' whichever is first.
I've traded against some big names before but now its me v's the son of God - my biggest challenge yet.
Who are you with guys?