I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

batsonar

198 4
The question now is; does the indicator tell you when to exit this losing position or do you need to find the mental strength to close it yourself before you lose all of your money. Time will tell.
When there is a "buy" go long signal on my indicator then I will exit my "short" position. So far my indicator is reading 100% in the red. Until it turns up from this level I am staying "short". On the 2 year 2 day bar chart the indicator has been reading 100% in the green from the 8th April to the 29th April and the market has risen. Now its reading 25.36%. It will not need to fall much to push it over the 0% line and into the red. There is no way the DOW will reach new highs anytime soon. I might be wrong but its looking like a triple top.

postman

Legendary member
21,379 2,299
Just for fun, here's what I think will happen.

Dow will now rise slowly for the rest of the day and gap open higher tomorrow. Currently 26280.

Just a guess.
Ok so I'm done at 26500 for +220 in 24hrs.

@batsonar Its possible you will make a profit but I wont be holding my breath.

Reactions: cantagril

postman

Legendary member
21,379 2,299
When there is a "buy" go long signal on my indicator then I will exit my "short" position. So far my indicator is reading 100% in the red. Until it turns up from this level I am staying "short". On the 2 year 2 day bar chart the indicator has been reading 100% in the green from the 8th April to the 29th April and the market has risen. Now its reading 25.36%. It will not need to fall much to push it over the 0% line and into the red. There is no way the DOW will reach new highs anytime soon. I might be wrong but its looking like a triple top.
So you have said its going to be a tripple top on more than one occasion which means you expect the dow to go to 26,950 to make the tripple top, and you entered at 26278 which in down 250 points right now and you expect it to go 700 points into the red.
Can I ask why you didnt trade the dow UP to 26950 and make 700 points profit THEN short it and make that 700 points again on the way down!

I mean thats the way a human would do it. That indicator doesn't seem to make much sense.

Signalcalc

3,154 669
So you have said its going to be a tripple top on more than one occasion which means you expect the dow to go to 26,950 to make the tripple top, and you entered at 26278 which in down 250 points right now and you expect it to go 700 points into the red.
Can I ask why you didnt trade the dow UP to 26950 and make 700 points profit THEN short it and make that 700 points again on the way down!

I mean thats the way a human would do it. That indicator doesn't seem to make much sense.
Cos the signal says so 🧐😂

It catches the big moves remember, in the meantime, you lose.

batsonar

198 4
This volume analysis is for the closing price of the Dow for Friday 3rd May 2019.
Jim.jpg

batsonar

198 4
The Dow closed up 197 points today. Despite this my indicator stayed in the red at 100% and never once in the day turned up from this level to indicate a "buy" go long signal. It is still saying "sell" go short on the Dow. The Dow should fall on Monday 6th May 2019. My indicator on the 2 year 2 day bar chart has been in the green at 100% from the 8th April to the 29th April but now it is reading 31.88% which indicates a coming downturn on the Dow. In fact I believe there will be a severe sell off on the Dow within the next 14 days and possibly a stock market CRASH. Stock market traders are going to have a nasty shock soon. When the stock market crash comes, which it will do in the near future, this will be the beginning of a devastating world economic collapse that will be much worse than the 1930's great depression. The stock markets and world economies will never recover from this. The end is coming.

postman

Legendary member
21,379 2,299
The Dow closed up 197 points today. ... In fact I believe there will be a severe sell off on the Dow within the next 14 days and possibly a stock market CRASH. Stock market traders are going to have a nasty shock soon. When the stock market crash comes, which it will do in the near future, this will be the beginning of a devastating world economic collapse that will be much worse than the 1930's great depression. The stock markets and world economies will never recover from this. The end is coming.
Still, there's a new series of Luther starting in June, so there's that to look forward to. :)

barjon

Legendary member
10,239 1,543
The Dow closed up 197 points today. Despite this my indicator stayed in the red at 100% and never once in the day turned up from this level to indicate a "buy" go long signal. It is still saying "sell" go short on the Dow. The Dow should fall on Monday 6th May 2019. My indicator on the 2 year 2 day bar chart has been in the green at 100% from the 8th April to the 29th April but now it is reading 31.88% which indicates a coming downturn on the Dow. In fact I believe there will be a severe sell off on the Dow within the next 14 days and possibly a stock market CRASH. Stock market traders are going to have a nasty shock soon. When the stock market crash comes, which it will do in the near future, this will be the beginning of a devastating world economic collapse that will be much worse than the 1930's great depression. The stock markets and world economies will never recover from this. The end is coming.
Yeah, yeah! We’ve had it all before and over the last few years at 13000 at 15000 and every couple of thousand since, crash and doom ahead and shorts of a lifetime with no stops. One day someone will be right and boast that they they and their indicator saw it coming. Whether they have any money to do anything about it after all the times when their indicator saw a mirage and their “no stop loss” left them without a roof over their head or a chair to sit on is another story.

batsonar

198 4
I think there is a possibility of a stock market crash after the 20th May 2019 and before the end of the month. The charts are not looking good.

Signalcalc

3,154 669
Awwww come on its clearly visible to anyone.
This chart clearly shows how the Dow will crash and the end of the world will follow. ;)
I forgot about that chart, yes, very worrying, however there is a chink of light in there.

batsonar

198 4
The Dow futures opened up at 11pm GMT and the Dow proceeded to fall heavily and fell as low as 26,032. On my Trading212 practice account I have made £23,737 at this time. I am not closing my position because I am expecting a possible big sell off tomorrow when the market opens. With the over 200 point rise on the Dow on Friday my indicators were still were saying "sell" go short. You see my system does work and as I said it is good at catching the big moves early. Does anyone know what has spooked the Dow? It will probably recover a bit but I am not convinced it will get back up to where it closed on Friday.

Last edited: