I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

On my 15 day chart 15 minute bar there is a pivot point resistance level at 26,276.

On my 5 day 5 minute chart there is a pivot point resistance level at 26,077. After that there is a pivot point at 26,365

Just made £1,306 in 10 minutes going "short" on the Dow with 30 contracts.

On plus500 traders sentiment is 66% buyers and 34% sellers. Remember 90% of traders lose money so I suggest going against the popular trend and "sell" go short.

I'm happy holding this position.

The trend is your friend. Going "long" when the Dow is in a down trend is suicide. You are trying to "catch knives". I have no signal the Dow is going to move up in the short term. I will let you know if that changes.

The trend is your friend. Going "long" when the Dow is in a down trend is suicide. You are trying to "catch knives". I have no signal the Dow is going to move up in the short term. I will let you know if that changes.

Thanks for your help, this trading lark is a bit complicated for me.

There is a pivot point resistance level at 26,077 on the Dow. It reached that level exactly today and then fall back from this level. I have gone for a "sell" go short order at 26,041 at 30 contracts. I think the Dow will fall tomorrow because we are still in a downtrend.

There is a pivot point resistance level at 26,077 on the Dow. It reached that level exactly today and then fall back from this level. I have gone for a "sell" go short order at 26,041 at 30 contracts. I think the Dow will fall tomorrow because we are still in a downtrend.

I think 66% of traders are going to get lucky today.

Just remember guys - the trend is your friend. 10 years of friendship no less!

Attachments

• tif.png
    tif.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 162
Just remember guys - the trend is your friend. 10 years of friendship no less!

And that 10 years of uptrend is going to suddenly turn into a severe downtrend and never ending bear market very soon.

Last edited:
Volume technical analysis for the closing price of the Dow on the 8th May 2019
NINE.jpg

Camarilla Pivot Points for tomorrow on the Dow based of todays High, Low and Closing price of the Dow.
Pivot.jpg

Last edited:
That dead Trump bounce was brilliant, a MAGA run, I think we are heading into a large Wave 4.

Just closed the "short" position I made earlier and just made a profit of £2,730

Last edited:
On the 3 month 1 day bar chart there is a pivot point support level at 25,722 on the Dow. If it breaks that then the next pivot point support level is 25,088

Dow futures currently at 25,807

Last edited: