I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

On the 5 day 5 minute bar chart there is a pivot point support level at 25,837 and 25,749 on the Dow today. If it drops below 25,837 then this becomes a resistance level.

Last edited:
I have to give you credit bat in one regard - you are banking your profit while the Dow is still falling. This is not automatically a good tactic when trend-following but it definitely is the right thing to do when you're following a downtrend in a major stock index.

The CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) closed up 2.33 (11.90%)

It is also known by other names like "FEAR GAUGE" or "FEAR INDEX". A rise in the VIX means a possible sell of is coming. In my opinion, to go "buy" go long would be suicide and will lose you money. Its safer to go "short". My indicators are giving no sign of a "buy" signal.
Screenshot_20190509-113414_Finance.jpg

The CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) is surging again today up 3.92 (20.05%) at 23.13. This is a sure sign that fear is entering traders minds. I am sure a stock market sell off is coming soon.

Last edited:
The Dow has well broken the pivot point support level at 25,749. Next pivot point support level for today is 25,520 on the Dow. 25,749 now becomes a pivot point resistance level.

Last edited:
And that 10 years of uptrend is going to suddenly turn into a severe downtrend and never ending bear market very soon.

A never ending bear market, all indexes to zero! Lets not get carried away here.

One tweet from the Trumpster bought the market down, another tweet can make it go up just as fast!

A never ending bear market, all indexes to zero! Lets not get carried away here.

One tweet from the Trumpster bought the market down, another tweet can make it go up just as fast!

Tomorrow I am sure Donald Trump will raise tariffs on China and China will retaliate. This will put the Dow into a "tail spin" down. This will be the start of a devastating world economic collapse which means a severe bear market. All my indicators are deeply in the red with no sign of a "buy" go long signal anywhere to be seen at the moment. As long as the VIX Index keeps rising this market is going to fall.

On my 3 month 1 day bar chart there is a pivot point support level at 25,815. The Dow has now broken this support level. The next pivot point support level is at 25,182

How fast can the s&p reverse a 110 point decline - start your timers.

Earlier I said there was a pivot point support level at 25,520. The Dow bounced around that level 3 times and then shot up. These pivot point support and resistance levels on my chart are amazing. The Dow seems to move up or down from these levels.

On my 2hr 1 minute bar chart there is a pivot point resistance level at 25,837 and a pivot point support level at 25,749. If it goes below this I may go "short". Dow currently at 25,790

Tomorrow I am sure Donald Trump will raise tariffs on China and China will retaliate. This will put the Dow into a "tail spin" down. This will be the start of a devastating world economic collapse which means a severe bear market. All my indicators are deeply in the red with no sign of a "buy" go long signal anywhere to be seen at the moment. As long as the VIX Index keeps rising this market is going to fall.

The Messiah has spoken, I’ve been in cash for nearly a year, markets have been range bound on the monthly for a while now.

My advice for short term traders is make sure you make $$$.

Hang a sec: the End is Nigh because your indicators say so or because Trump twat*?

..................we might all be sitting here in a few months amazed at just how many thousand pips he's scoffed just as the Four Horsemen ride into town......

Hark! Do I hear the sound of hooves? It's those bloody zebras again, they get everywhere :)

* that's the alternative past tense of "tweet" for the curious

Volume technical analysis for the closing price of the Dow on the 9th May 2019
Untitled 52.jpg

On my chart for tomorrow on the Dow there is a pivot point resistance level at 26,036. Pivot point support levels are at 25,777, 25,669 and 25,409

Last edited:
Get ready soon for a "DEATH BLOW" to this stock market "bull run". Its over, get used to it.

I closed my "sell" go short position at entry point at 25,818 so I didn't lose any money. On the Dow futures it looked like it was winding up for a rise on my chart so I got out. The Dow is currently nearing 26,000. If the US do raise tariffs on China then the Dow futures could fall heavily. I decided to put a limit/stop order in at 25,750 to catch any potential fall if I am asleep. I think it will be at about 5am GMT if the US decides to raise tariffs.