I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

But what you fail to realise is that all Bibles are inspired by God.
You are presuming the King James Bible was written by men which is was. But what you fail to realise is that all Bibles are inspired by God. The Bible code actually proves Jehovah God exists and that he inspired and wrote every Bible including the Torah. Your words give evidence that you do no believe in God so you find a way to discredit the Bible code because you don't believe in God. How do you know the Bible code is nonsense without testing it out and downloading the Bible code Millennium software? I have been studying the Bible code for the past 12 years and I can assure you it is thoroughly encoded which proves God does exist. Don't comment on something you don't understand because you haven't even tried the Bible code Software. Try it out and prove me wrong. I am probably one of the leading experts on the Bible code.
Your accusations about me couldn't be more wrong but there is no point in discussing what I know with someone who is intent on not listening. Either way we have seen other self proclaimed scripture experts on T2W in the past making all sorts of predictions and all of them were proven wrong.

Started off with a £50,000 Trading212 practice account and just closed by "short" position and my account is now £81,539. I also closed my "short" position on my real account with a profit of about £100. I see a big resistance at 26,000 on the Dow so I thought it best to take profits. I still think the Dow is going to fall heavy soon so I may "sell" go short if the Dow rises later on. My signal has not generated a "buy" go long signal so I think it is still safe to go short.

Started off with a £50,000 Trading212 practice account and just closed by "short" position and my account is now £81,539. I also closed my "short" position on my real account with a profit of about £100. I see a big resistance at 26,000 on the Dow so I thought it best to take profits. I still think the Dow is going to fall heavy soon so I may "sell" go short if the Dow rises later on. My signal has not generated a "buy" go long signal so I think it is still safe to go short.

A profit taken! Well done.

A profit taken! Well done.

Why thank you my friend. There is a pivot point (support level) on my chart at 26,015 on the Dow and it has hit it yesterday and today. I thought I would take my profit this time. If the Dow goes well past 26,000 then it will most likely fall further.

But, but, but, he's just gone against his own money management strategy of taking profit, when the signal changes, god only knows why 🤫

That's because I take other indicators into account as well, not just the main one I use that generates the buy and sell signals. The SBV indicator has gone flat which could indicate the end of this move down. You just need to kind of feel the indicators sort of. Its a bit hard to explain without showing you the charts. I thought I would take profit. There will be plenty of more opportunities.

I tried my signals out on day trading. I did a "sell" (go short) at 40 contracts earlier. Just closed my position a £2,833 profit.

My daily chart is hinting at a 26,250 close on the dow tonight.
Currently 25910.
We'll know in 30 minutes.

My daily chart is hinting at a 26,250 close on the dow tonight.
Currently 25910.
We'll know in 30 minutes.

A VERY FAT CHANCE - I don't think it will get any where near personally. It isn't going to repeat yesterday's recovery. There is a resistance pivot point on my 2 hour 1 minute chart at 26,077

Just made £1,664 in 6 minutes just before the Dow shot up again. I went "short" at 100 contracts

I told you my trading system and signals were an early warning system of the big moves on the Dow. It can't perfectly time the precise entry. Normally I enter just before the close. Sometimes you will be right on the money sometimes not. Although the Dow was down about 500 points yesterday and recovered strongly, my signal was not fooled and still signalled a "sell" go short. I told you the Dow was going to fall heavily before it happened. The Dow is in trouble and could be heading for a crash soon. It's certainly never going to reach new highs.

Volume technical analysis for the Dow at the close on the 7th May 2019. Volume is what moves the stock market.
SHORT.jpg

Started off with a £50,000 Trading212 practice account and just closed by "short" position and my account is now £81,539. ....
I tried my signals out on day trading. I did a "sell" (go short) at 40 contracts earlier. Just closed my position a £2,833 profit.
Just made another £2,192 in 10 minutes going "short" 120 contracts

Wow £86,564 profit in one day, your nearly as good as the pro traders on this site.
Have you thought about quitting your job and going pro, I mean you could almost live on that kind of money if you keep it up.

Wow £86,564 profit in one day, your nearly as good as the pro traders on this site.
Have you thought about quitting your job and going pro, I mean you could almost live on that kind of money if you keep it up.

I will be honest because I am a honest man. I went "long" on the Dow at the end of the day not actually using my signal. I have no idea why I did that. I used my instinct instead which was a mistake. I panicked and got out and lost about £3,000. Should have kept in because it went up another 50 points. I will not be making that mistake again. I need to keep testing my system and see how it performs over time.

Last edited:

No not 86,564 but about £30,000 profit in 1 day. I started off with a £50,000 practice account.

Last edited:
These are the Camarilla pivot points for tomorrow on the Dow based on todays high, low and closing price.

The Camarilla pivot point trading strategy is a technique that has an astounding accuracy in both regards, with particularly reliable performance for day-trading equities. Camarilla pivot points were discovered in 1989 by Nick Scott, a successful bond trader.
Camarilla Calculator.jpg