Sticky How can T2W better serve its community?

Am currently on opera here and I lose the bar occasionally. More than that when im on the forum front page and scroll down to the bottom, the page continues to scroll, happens on all browsers I have.

Am currently on opera here and I lose the bar occasionally. More than that when im on the forum front page and scroll down to the bottom, the page continues to scroll, happens on all browsers I have.

I have Chrome and ditto. I've just been avoiding scrolling to the bottom.

It's the advert on the right that's causing it imo.

Either advert blockers or the script that runs it causing some screen refresh or control issue.

Try removing it see if the problem goes away with it?

I find when it happens I need to go to the previous page of the same thread and here the slider usually appears and back to the required page where the slider usually appears too !

I have noticed this too and with refreshing the page a few times it works which makes me think it is a single server that is the issue behind a load balancer. Maybe the site administrators can test each server separately

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback, that's helpful. I noticed just now you can still use a touch pad or mouse wheel (if you have one). So switching browser temporarily doesn't sound like it's going to help. We'll get it fixed next week, it's definitely something to do with the ad banners.

Defo seems to be something to do with the ads.

At the bottom of the 'Forums' page the ad on the right starts to flicker and the CPU starts up.
6099-darktone-albums-general-9-picture5356-bottom-page-cpu-loads-up.jpg

If you persist with the scroll bar and get the page to the top it calms down. Only happens for me on the 'Forums' page.
6099-darktone-albums-general-9-picture5358-top-page-ok.jpg

Somebody told me you can actually see ladies on the internet in the nip! But I can't believe that's true, it wouldn't be allowed.

The US has a thing about showing nipples ?
Can't understand why. They seem harmless enough.
And everyone has some..............

The US has a thing about showing nipples ?
Can't understand why. They seem harmless enough.
And everyone has some..............

There was a US restriction way back in the black & white movie era that prohibited women's navels from being shown on film. Have a look when you watch some old B&W movies.

There was a US restriction way back in the black & white movie era that prohibited women's navels from being shown on film. Have a look when you watch some old B&W movies.

And on TV until the 60s.

Men allegedly can't control their impulses, and even a peek of female flesh is enough to inflame them which is why women's hemlengths came all the way to the floor until the War. And why ME women have to cover all but their eyes (the situation isn't much better with some Jews).

And we're a fifth of the way into the 21st century.

And on TV until the 60s.

Men allegedly can't control their impulses, and even a peek of female flesh is enough to inflame them which is why women's hemlengths came all the way to the floor until the War. And why ME women have to cover all but their eyes (the situation isn't much better with some Jews).

And we're a fifth of the way into the 21st century.

Personally, I'm a mad fiend for ladies' navels. As long as they're innies, not outies. I'm sure its not just me.

We seem to be deviating from this thread's topic a bit aren't we ?

We seem to be deviating from this thread's topic a bit aren't we ?

Depends on how silly you think the language restrictions are. Is there anyone -- anyone -- who does not understand what f*ck refers to?