Sticky How can T2W better serve its community?

Please post your suggestions here, all shapes and sizes welcome!

1. T2W could post daily or weekly barely clothed pin up girls.

2. T2W could repeal section 1.5 of the Community Constitution, sub section; How to use the forums.

Dey should inclease size of fonts for de eldely (over 75) and give them free eyesight checks!Case solved.

Attachments

• bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg
    bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 193

2. T2W could repeal section 1.5 of the Community Constitution, sub section; How to use the forums.

Well I like 1. Hows about it then ?
Even a pets thread ?

Disagree completely:

1. Why should they be clothed at all?

2. As this section of the Constitution is ignored and therefore useless, there's not much point in repealing it.

Please post your suggestions here, all shapes and sizes welcome!

Disagree completely:

1. Why should they be clothed at all?

2. As this section of the Constitution is ignored and therefore useless, there's not much point in repealing it.

Well I like 1. Hows about it then ?
Even a pets thread ?

I know it's a time consuming gritty and nasty job (I may even get banned) but I am prepared to start a thread and search through pictures of the most beautiful scantily clad women in the world for the benefit of the collective here at trade 2 win.
I would suggest a limit of one per day and extra points if it can be trading related in some way.
Before I could begin I would need some advice as to how to make an image appear large in the thread rather than small in a thumb nail at the bottom of a thread as an attachment.

I know it's a time consuming gritty and nasty job (I may even get banned) but I am prepared to start a thread and search through pictures of the most beautiful scantily clad women in the world for the benefit of the collective here at trade 2 win.
I would suggest a limit of one per day and extra points if it can be trading related in some way.
Before I could begin I would need some advice as to how to make an image appear large in the thread rather than small in a thumb nail at the bottom of a thread as an attachment.

It would be a dumb idea , the quality of their selfies would go down,

I know it's a time consuming gritty and nasty job (I may even get banned)

Such selfless devotion to the cause is truly admirable

but I am prepared to start a thread and search through pictures of the most beautiful scantily clad women in the world for the benefit of the collective here at trade 2 win.

I can see that if one is to avoid accusations of sexism that for every scantily clad woman there would have to be an equally scantily clad man. For me anyway, this takes the shine off the original idea somewhat.

Yeeees. That might be entertaining but I can still see this as being problematic.

On your last point: I've wondered this myself and when it comes to charts it is indeed useful but is it really desirable for other stuff? And anyway, where is this putative thread to be situated?

...and where do the pets fit in?

Hi Jason, If mammary serves, to get images to appear full size, you first have to upload them to your gallery and then link back to them in your post. (y)

I think people who don't trade , but are registered as traders , and have interests in the trading industry ,should have a vendor type badge .

Non trader ?

This gives them respect and credibility , which is lost if they later are found out to be making biased and incorrect statements. .

I think people who don't trade , but are registered as traders , and have interests in the trading industry ,should have a vendor type badge .

Non trader ?

This gives them respect and credibility , which is lost if they later are found out to be making biased and incorrect statements. .
Hi fl,
I'm afraid I don't understand. Can you provide an example of a member who doesn't trade, but is registered as a trader, has interests in the industry (by which I assume you mean they are stakeholders of some kind) and doesn't display a vendor badge? Better still, is there someone who fits this bill and - in your opinion - makes biased and incorrect statements?

Thanks,
Tim.

Non trader ?

i have never understood anything you have ever said.Your iq must be classified as below zero

The thing that i cant understand is people who talk as they are good traders and then when you delve deep you find that they have lots of offside trades that they have forgotten about.Their credibility is then zero from that moment.Do these people have an ILLNESS(bless them)It happens so often it beggars belief.Eat your heart out w.mitty.

I was wondering if FL and EJoe have any connections as they showed up around similar times displaying same kind of 200 zillion posts per day???

Yes, we both traded. Though he lost money, I have not. I made a reasonable amount that were declared. Both FL and I were against curve fitters' ideas such as trend following. He was into psychology, I was not. I was into business practices and economics of trading.

EJ is directly related to BJ the former official broker statement verifier. Verification is no longer necessary since EJ knows what's on those statements without ever needing to look at them. So the verifier position was relinquished.

Yes, we both traded. Though he lost money, I have not. I made a reasonable amount that were declared. Both FL and I were against curve fitters' ideas such as trend following. He was into psychology, I was not. I was into business practices and economics of trading.

EJ is directly related to BJ the former official broker statement verifier. Verification is no longer necessary since EJ knows what's on those statements without ever needing to look at them. So the verifier position was relinquished.

Your posts don't make much sense to me much like FLs.

What on earth are you going on about?

Question was more for T2W operatives?

Time to sod off again I think. Pull your socks up T2W!