Sticky How can T2W better serve its community?

That's a falsehood to put it mildly, I have seen the losses with my eyes.

Also, if one is trying to ' prove ' he is a net winner then everyone knows that posting random tiny wins don't mean anything, some sort of official statement is need that:

1) shows starting risk capital, closing risk capital, and showing changes to capital, withdrawals.

2) trading consistently over a sustained period up to 2 years.

3) Return : risk of 2:1 or greater

4) Allied to above decent size: at least 3-5ppp.

Otherwise anything else is non serious.

This then shows itself up as constant trollering without contributing anything apart form the usual bs of showing us tiny winners and a few losers too, berating other posters and generally destroying threads to the point where him and his cronies are the only people posting. Frankly it looks like a sad attempt to pump up one's flagging ego.

That is why some people say T2W is dying. Sorry about the rant but there you go.

It takes ALL types to make a world.
It has been shown that people are adaptable and can step into the shoes of say leader, comedian etc. of the group, depending on the opposition.

That's a falsehood to put it mildly, I have seen the losses with my eyes.

Also, if one is trying to ' prove ' he is a net winner then everyone knows that posting random tiny wins don't mean anything, some sort of official statement is need that:

1) shows starting risk capital, closing risk capital, and showing changes to capital, withdrawals.

2) trading consistently over a sustained period up to 2 years.

3) Return : risk of 2:1 or greater

4) Allied to above decent size: at least 3-5ppp.

Otherwise anything else is non serious.

This then shows itself up as constant trollering without contributing anything apart form the usual bs of showing us tiny winners and a few losers too, berating other posters and generally destroying threads to the point where him and his cronies are the only people posting. Frankly it looks like a sad attempt to pump up one's flagging ego.

That is why some people say T2W is dying. Sorry about the rant but there you go.

You got an official statement?

.. decent size: at least 3-5ppp.. anything else is non serious.

thats your own arbitrary minimum trade size which you keep going on about. it is your subjective opinion and doesnt "serve the t2w community" in any way.

... constant trollering without contributing anything apart form the usual bs...berating other posters and generally destroying threads .... Frankly it looks like a sad attempt to pump up one's flagging ego...

you are describing YOURSELF here from what i've seen

I'm not trying to ' prove ' I am a net winner, he is..

but you brag about your trading being superior to other "small size penny traders" (in the most obnoxious way) its effectively the same

Last edited:
One small but annoying point I would like to raise is that quite often the pages don't show the slider at far right to move the page up or down.
Perhaps this could be corrected ?

If an online slot continues its animation for more than a minute, then you can be 100% sure that you’ll be getting a hefty profit once it’s done doing so mr bet no deposit bonus codes . Or it’s just your internet connection that’s either disconnected or too slow.

Last edited:
I'm seeing it too, investigating what might be happening. Thanks for reporting it!

It certainly is annoying and there doesn't seem to be an obvious cause for it. We'll need to investigate further, I would suggest changing browser, but given the problem is on IE and Chrome, I can only suggest Safari. If members can test different browser and version and see if any particular ones work fine, that'd be really helpful to share here, and might save us some time figuring out what's causing it.

Windows 10
Chrome browser: Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

working fine here.

Peter

It certainly is annoying and there doesn't seem to be an obvious cause for it. We'll need to investigate further, I would suggest changing browser, but given the problem is on IE and Chrome, I can only suggest Safari. If members can test different browser and version and see if any particular ones work fine, that'd be really helpful to share here, and might save us some time figuring out what's causing it.

Change browser? Really? I must have visited a hundred websites since this small nuisance issue started and they all worked fine. No thanks.