How can T2W better serve its community?

Sharky

Admin
5,534 284
Agreed, it makes sense to add this to the Markets category. I'll create the forum later today and move any existing threads into it.

piphoe

Legendary member
10,038 194
you have a handful of people trading cryto...like futures or forex isn' enough?

its not so much about attracting new people, its keeping the ones you already go interested, imo

Sharky

Admin
5,534 284
Whatever your opinion on cryptos it's still a market to trade and doesn't fit neatly into any of the other market sections. I certainly won't be trading it, but if others choose that's up to them. I think it warrants its own section.

Reactions: Lee Shepherd

counter_violent

Legendary member
9,457 2,387
Whatever your opinion on cryptos it's still a market to trade and doesn't fit neatly into any of the other market sections. I certainly won't be trading it, but if others choose that's up to them. I think it warrants its own section.
I don't think people realise the impact that Cryptos will have going forward.

Might be worth owning as opposed to trading them. Very volatile beasts :LOL:

Attachments

piphoe

Legendary member
10,038 194
if you can't trade the DOW, how in the hell do you think you can trade a crypto??? for the love of god?have we all gone insane/

NVP

Legendary member
36,506 1,833
still think the mods need to consider ressurrecting some of the great old Threads ....like some kind of blast from the past...........all still relevent for newbies and almost like compulsory reading ?

cmon you will know them ......
N

Sharky

Admin
5,534 284
I *totally* agree with you piphoe, but as a platform I believe we need to remain agnostic and cater for all traders.

Sharky

Admin
5,534 284
Do you mean updating the Best Threads in each forum?

still think the mods need to consider ressurrecting some of the great old Threads ....like some kind of blast from the past...........all still relevent for newbies and almost like compulsory reading ?

N

counter_violent

Legendary member
9,457 2,387

N
Hey currency guru :)

What's your view on Cryptos?

counter_violent

Legendary member
9,457 2,387
whats easier to scalp, a cryto or the DOW?

whats easier to scalp a penny stock or the DOW?
Why don't you learn to read. I said, might be worth owning them as opposed to trading them.

As for what is easier to scalp.
I can tell you categorically that scalping is easier in more volatile markets.

Reactions: wackypete2

Trading Spaces

361 16
You should remove the reference to binary betting on the fixed odds and binary betting forum. Binary options are a well documented scam that have now been banned for international sale in Israel and the City of London police recently raided 40 binary options firms.

Sharky

Admin
5,534 284
You should remove the reference to binary betting on the fixed odds and binary betting forum. Binary options are a well documented scam that have now been banned for international sale in Israel and the City of London police recently raided 40 binary options firms.
Thanks for the feedback TS. Sounds like a solid suggestion, I also think it would make more sense to move it to the Commercial section. I'll aim to make the tweaks tonight.