Sticky How can T2W better serve its community?

The forums are about those who can and those who can't , The ones who can tink they can until they do it and find they can't .When they realize they actually can't , they tink others can , if the others can't ,they show them they can , until the others go away , and find they can't so they come back to tell the others ,they can't and the original lot who could feel uncomfortable , so they tell the ones who can't to go away .If any others can , they feel more uncomfortable , In the end they all can't .

Those who can do , like me!:LOL:

The forums are about those who can and those who can't , The ones who can tink they can until they do it and find they can't .When they realize they actually can't , they tink others can , if the others can't ,they show them they can , until the others go away , and find they can't so they come back to tell the others ,they can't and the original lot who could feel uncomfortable , so they tell the ones who can't to go away .If any others can , they feel more uncomfortable , In the end they all can't .

lol :cheesy:

hilarious

I tink you're talking shizzle again bro

I remember reading somewhere that most people buy and read the newspapers that put forward similar views to their own, thereby reinforcing those views in his own mind as gospel.
Forums are however a wide church of differing views.

...In the words of ace footsie scalper Noam Chomsky:

"If we don't believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, then we don't believe in it at all."

The top prize for arrogance has to go to Muhamid Ali - " The Greatest ".
OK he could box a bit I suppose. If he wasn't such a super star he would have been disqualified for not fighting. All that rope-a dope stuff !

:LOL:

I reckon Dump must be on the short list. Perhaps self aggrandisement though.

"An act undertaken to increase your own power and influence or to draw attention to your own importance. Synonyms: ego trip, self-aggrandizement Type of: aggrandisement, aggrandizement, elevation. the act of increasing the wealth or prestige or power or scope of something."

Last edited:
Been busy reading the great articles, and wondered if anyone would find it useful for them to be available as downloadable pdf's (Assuming that this is possible)?