Sticky How can T2W better serve its community?

The problem arises with credibility on live advance trades calls , if you keep correcting and amending , it appears like hindsight results alterations.I am trying to avoid this.

Whatever you might think, the multiple posting is having the opposite effect for a lot of people

Where are the rules?

Sorry, is this sarcasm?????

I can't believe that anyone who has obviously looked at other fora and been on this one for several weeks, been looking at all the nooks and crannies, made thousands of posts and started dozens of threads is not aware of either the Constitution or the Posting guidelines.....

It would seem to me that either you are aware and trolling and simply don't want to abide by them or alternatively that your attitude toward T2W as a forum just reflects your attitude toward the other members.

For those that have genuinely just joined, haven't a clue how the site works and want to find out: either go to the FAQ or look at the Quicklink pull down menu where the Constitution comes up as number 2 on the list. The posting guidelines are set out below it.

I edited my previous post and looked at the rules.

I just read the dentist thread and thought what he was doing is allowed .

The problem arises with credibility on live advance trades calls , if you keep correcting and amending , it appears like hindsight results alterations.I am trying to avoid this.

Where are the rules?found it

How do you run a live calls on system , explaining and showing how profitable trading is done?

The dentist thread is breaching all rules , it inspires others to break all rules.

As you appear to be claiming that you haven't tried looking for the rules beforehand perhaps you might also find the "welcome" section for newbies to be useful, which incidentally explains inter alia how to find the rules and constitution. See path below:

Forums / Reception / New to Trade2Win / I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

As you appear to be claiming that you haven't tried looking for the rules beforehand perhaps you might also find the "welcome" section for newbies to be useful, which incidentally explains inter alia how to find the rules and constitution. See path below:

are fart gifs allowed;)

You can't write two consecutive posts , people have been doing that here for years .

I am trying to follow the rules , I can't post any more on my own threads , where I update my trades .Anyone can join in , but the response is not there.

I am now stuck on not being able to update the the threads.

You can't write two consecutive posts , people have been doing that here for years .

I am trying to follow the rules , I can't post any more on my own threads , where I update my trades .Anyone can join in , but the response is not there.

I am now stuck on not being able to update the the threads.

I'm not sure that I understand the problem.

If you've started a journal, then it's your journal and you can post all day to your heart's content and (as I understand it) filter who you want to be able to post. If it's an open thread then the rules apply but I suppose that if the thread's sole contributor is you then I'm sure the mods would turn a blind eye to a spot of rule bending. After all, if the thread is you and you only then the likelihood of anyone objecting to it is probably zero.....

On the other hand, if you are starting threads with a view to getting other people to join in and there is no response I think that you should consider this as a response in itself.

...and BTW, I'm sure nobody objects to two consecutive posts from time to time - it's when the whole page is taken up by one poster with what should be one post that causes friction.

Last edited by a moderator:
new rule...if you don't trade or disparage trading in general...get the hell out.

mow your lawn or whatever ..

the hell you do?

MEN AT WORK HERE

(y)

dude you made an error-can u update it please:eek:

I thought place was for live calls in advance with credibility , consistent profits and profitable traders .Well I have found that and it is real.I have vast knowledge and experience of technical trading , options and trading psychology.I have no problem making consistent weekly profits from trading , that is why I open threads to show different ways "how to make money from different methods".

I thought place was for live calls in advance

...it has already been pointed out that T2W does not have a live trading room and that this is not an oversight. There are other fora / sites with live trading rooms if that is your chosen interest.

with credibility , consistent profits and profitable traders .

As I have already said, your posting habits do little for your espoused cause. When you first started posting you were uploading screenshot from a Demo Account and then your "High probability" signal method seemed to be a copy of something else that was doing the rounds of the net some years ago.

Well I have found that and it is real.

It may well be but many here think that firstly you haven't been able to demonstrate that and the unusually high volume and variety of your posts doesn't give the impression of someone who is using a preferred consistently profitable method over a meaningful length of time...say, a couple of years.

I have vast knowledge and experience of technical trading , options and trading psychology.

You have said this on a number of occasions but reposting links and articles from other sites and many from T2W as well doesn't lend any credence to this. It's one thing to recycle someone else's ideas and another to come up with innovative approaches.

I have no problem making consistent weekly profits from trading , that is why I open threads to show different ways "how to make money from different methods".

No argument in principle with this last part but again, you appear to using so many different methods and approaches that the people who are trying to follow what you are really doing find that very difficult.

A question that a number of members have asked themselves is why sharing your wealth of expertise, knowledge and experience seems to be so important for you.

Whether you accept the idea or not, it's probably fair to assume that there are few minors on the forum and that the majority of the members are adults literate and numerate enough to find, read and understand a fair amount of material all on their own. To assume or behave in a way that would make one think otherwise is not going to gain anyone recognition, respect or gratitude. We may not be all-knowing geniuses but neither are we all illiterate idiots.

I understand and explain in my own thread what I am doing.

Fl, I have no idea why you persist in pretending that you are an expert in everything as well as being an extremely profitable trader.

So far as I am concerned, I tried to treat you seriously and take you through in some detail one of your more outlandish statements about 80% of breakouts failing. I believe your answers to the points raised exposed your real level of trading knowledge and demonstrated that it would be a mistake to give you even the slightest degree of credibility.

Those interested can read the thread here http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tec...tement-80-breakouts-fail-only-20-succeed.html and I would be surprised if they came to any different conclusions to mine.

I thought place was for live calls in advance with credibility , consistent profits and profitable traders .Well I have found that and it is real.I have vast knowledge and experience of technical tarding , options and trading psychology.I have no problem making consistent weekly profits from tarding, that is why I open threads to show different ways "how to make money from different methods".

bb611e01156ec4c30c7f03d3f67e96a758abf7b1.gif

6099-darktone-albums-general-7-picture4710-smarty-pants.jpg

I thought place was for live calls in advance with credibility , consistent profits and profitable traders .Well I have found that and it is real.I have vast knowledge and experience of technical trading , options and trading psychology.I have no problem making consistent weekly profits from trading , that is why I open threads to show different ways "how to make money from different methods".
giphy.gif