Sticky How can T2W better serve its community?

.........If anyone has a problem with this giving away free secrets , if their business is being affected , if profitable strategies are given for free and as a result your business of selling to the traders suffers , then you should state clearly in your complaint.Then you can clearly say why you want the member banned and state "he is affecting our business by giving free profitable results".

Who are you referring to in the above ?

Who are you referring to in the above ?

Just a general reference to anyone who believes , that their business is being affected .It is normal human nature , if somebody was selling something and another person set up shop nearby and offered similar products for a fraction of the cost ,the original seller would be unhappy.The original seller or their teams would become unhappy.

like any business T2win needs to retain fresh quality content which is of interest to new and experienced traders .......without that forums eventually Decay and Die

some decent new threads from good traders would be useful ........

N

like any business T2win needs to retain fresh quality content which is of interest to new and experienced traders .......without that forums eventually Decay and Die

some decent new threads from good traders would be useful ........

N

The internet has too many competitors , it needs to create niche and quality content.Niche content that is not easy to copy.Perhaps do threads and content about "how do we not lose in markets?".That is different , because if you plug your losses , then you can only win.

BTW NVP
you have better long term healthy future with "set and forget strategies " and index trading training.Good luck.

The internet has too many competitors , it needs to create niche and quality content.Niche content that is not easy to copy.Perhaps do threads and content about "how do we not lose in markets?".That is different , because if you plug your losses , then you can only win.

BTW NVP
you have better long term healthy future with "set and forget strategies " and index trading training.Good luck.

the internet and social media has become a sewer of watered down diluted content on everything - trading included

trying to find true quality nuggets amongst the sea of mediocre and bizarre freakshows out there requires true patience and fortitude ...but it can be done

N

A quality site attracts new visitors and retains members .If a site has niche information , it will always keep it's market.There are a lot of good things on t2w .

Which serious trader wants to come and see this or read this useless stuff?It must put off noobs from reading any further , after these distractions.I find this pathetic , when people post garbage like this and ruin quality threads and article discussions, with this type of posting
you posted an old thread by a person who was clearly lying and living like you in fantasy island.I drew attention to this fact by a gif that was in my opinion more than suitable for the occassion.

A quality site attracts new visitors and retains members .If a site has niche information , it will always keep it's market.There are a lot of good things on t2w .

Which serious trader wants to come and see this or read this useless stuff?It must put off noobs from reading any further , after these distractions.I find this pathetic , when people post garbage like this and ruin quality threads and article discussions, with this type of posting

You make good points here and it's a pity that you don't practise what you preach. You might consider reappraising many of your earlier posts (and threads) in the light of the Community Constitution and posting guidelines which might enable you to reduce the number of your posts and perhaps reduce the invective that you generate.

Just one example might be:

"1.8 Please don't double post (two posts in a row). If you need to amend a post, do so by using the edit button next to your original post."

fwiw UPOS imho... (n)

Turning T2W into puke, sh1t and rotten eggs of a site and as much as I hate to say it, if Mods and Sharky don't see it maybe actions will speak louder than words. (n)

Yeah I know, I'm a crass sh1t head too. Not very subtle.

I object me lord... Nuff said.

You make good points here and it's a pity that you don't practise what you preach. You might consider reappraising many of your earlier posts (and threads) in the light of the Community Constitution and posting guidelines which might enable you to reduce the number of your posts and perhaps reduce the invective that you generate.

Just one example might be:

"1.8 Please don't double post (two posts in a row). If you need to amend a post, do so by using the edit button next to your original post."

I hate amending posts because it makes it appear like I was wrong in first place.

fwiw UPOS imho... (n)

Turning T2W into puke, sh1t and rotten eggs of a site and as much as I hate to say it, if Mods and Sharky don't see it maybe actions will speak louder than words. (n)

Had a rough day pettal ? :LOL:

It takes all types to make a world and so I try to put up with some of the grubbier stuff. Who knows they may see the light sooner or later.
Most people are pretty good generally and so are forgiven occasional wild outbursts. hhiusa used to really get me warmed up.
It's called the camel principle - they can be a lot more awkward and cause me more grief than I can dish out to them. So..............

fwiw UPOS imho... (n)

You crass Atilla? Never! :)

I think it's all too easy to criticise Sharky / Mods but in the end, as Pat and others have pointed out, it's not easy to strike a balance between something new, vibrant or constructive and the self-aggrandizing, provocative and deleterious.

Some great posters occasionally post offensive, stupid crap and some habitual moronathon contestants occasionally come up with good ideas and make useful, entertaining contributions. Making sure that the ratio of gems to manure stays positive cannot be solely the burden of the few mods.

If we all try to stick to not only the Constitution and Posting guidelines but also to common sense, common decency and common courtesy then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I set myself for a slap on the wrist recently when I reported someone for repeated ad hominems and it was pointed out to me that I myself had been interacting with the poster, as had several others. If someone has become part of a conversation, then it gets difficult to separate out inappropriate posts if we've let ourselves get dragged down to the same level. I might not completely agree with the idea but essentially, the advice that I was given to ignore (not necessarily block) is pretty good. If someone continues to post reams of garbage and no-one is responding then it's very easy to identify that behaviour and sanction appropriately.

I still maintain that that there are certain tweaks that could fairly easily be done that would enhance the general environment but we must all acknowledge (as is clearly set out in the Constitution etc) that T2W is not a democracy and if we don't like it, for whatever reason, then we are free to leave.

....I'd like to stay.

Last edited by a moderator:
fwiw UPOS imho... (n)

Turning T2W into puke, sh1t and rotten eggs of a site and as much as I hate to say it, if Mods and Sharky don't see it maybe actions will speak louder than words.
Hi Atilla,
Forgive my ignorance - but what does UPOS stand for? 'Unified Point of Service', 'Unattended Point of Sale', 'Upper Providence for Open Space' and 'United People of Somalia' don't really work in this context! Also, I'm not sure who - or what - you think is turning T2W into puke 'n sh1t etc.?
Tim.

Hi Atilla,
Forgive my ignorance - but what does UPOS stand for? 'Unified Point of Service', 'Unattended Point of Sale', 'Upper Providence for Open Space' and 'United People of Somalia' don't really work in this context! Also, I'm not sure who - or what - you think is turning T2W into puke 'n sh1t etc.?
Tim.

Ah Timsk....you've led a sheltered life:)

UPOS = Useless Piece Of Sugar

I am glad to see the management is enlightened enough to ask the members what they think.
An obvious point but often forgotten.

I hate amending posts because it makes it appear like I was wrong in first place.

There are two possibilities:

1) Appearances are not deceptive and as the posting guidelines clearly state the multiple post behaviour is inappropriate... so additional posts to amend or explain are indeed "wrong".

2) The first post was correct and complete as it stood so additions and amendments are unnecessary ...therefore the multiple posting is still wrong.

There are two possibilities:

1) Appearances are not deceptive and as the posting guidelines clearly state the multiple post behaviour is inappropriate... so additional posts to amend or explain are indeed "wrong".

2) The first post was correct and complete as it stood so additions and amendments are unnecessary ...therefore the multiple posting is still wrong.

The problem arises with credibility on live advance trades calls , if you keep correcting and amending , it appears like hindsight results alterations.I am trying to avoid this.

Where are the rules?found it

How do you run a live calls on system , explaining and showing how profitable trading is done?

The dentist thread is breaching all rules , it inspires others to break all rules.

Last edited: