Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

autotrader

Hi All,

I have the scalper running and see in the log it bought at 10:29:08 and sold at 10:29:19 but I'm not seeing anything activity in my infinity account log. I'll log out and set everything up again.

James

Hi everyone,just a word from another newbie who's been following this thread for a couple of months and would like to thank everyone,especially Bashir for all his hard work in sharing,videoing and responding.I've learnt so much and look forward to alot more.
Cheers,
Giles

Hi All,

I have the scalper running and see in the log it bought at 10:29:08 and sold at 10:29:19 but I'm not seeing anything activity in my infinity account log. I'll log out and set everything up again.

James

I reset everything and it still didn't work although I did see another trade on sierra. I'm not in sim mode so I'm not sure why the trades aren't taking place in infinity yet.

HI guys and girls,

Does anyone know which version of SC will run NAVIG and Scalper - v379? or does it have to be 371 as noted in the NAVIG instructions?

May be relevant to your problem timmerjames . . . . ??

hi guys - how did the scalper go today?

Hey everyone, disregards the scalper 1, as its to complicated and gives little or very few trades.

The second scalper is far superior and will better , and its much more simpler and easyer.It took 15 trades today and got a tottal of 64 ticks at the end of the day, and this includes two stopouts.

Trades 2 contracts and have stop of 3 NQ points, thats 12 YM ticks.

Vigi is working on getting it done for you all, we manually traded it today and 64 ticks was our results, but we dide miss a few trades, cause we where not fast enought.
And the best part, you can use it on any market, we are also looking into getting it to the forex market. The funny thing is that it takes most of its trades when market is ranging and is choppy :LOL: When its trending it takes very few or no trades, but we will have a mini scalper in the scalper itself to take those retracements on those long trending days.

The NAVIG will also get a few changes to it very soon, as its not performing as we want it to.

Until then disregardthe scalper you got, and wait for the second one.

Regards
Bashir Naimy

ps: yes, i am trading the scalper live, been trading live the past few days.

I reset everything and it still didn't work although I did see another trade on sierra. I'm not in sim mode so I'm not sure why the trades aren't taking place in infinity yet.

The scalper is set default to sim i belive, wait for the next scalper and in that one you can enable it for live trading.

Should be out within two days.

Regards
Bashir Naimy

The scalper is set default to sim i belive, wait for the next scalper and in that one you can enable it for live trading.

Should be out within two days.

Regards
Bashir Naimy

OHHH; I see! I went into the chat room today but no speakers at work so I can't play along until the autotrader comes out.

Thanks!

Hi guys,

The scalper really got me a -5 today, but the Navig made 17,75 points. It could have done more than 25, if I had flatten some trades earlier.

Very nice... very promissing!

Thanks again for all the effort Bashir

Hi guys,

The scalper really got me a -5 today, but the Navig made 17,75 points. It could have done more than 25, if I had flatten some trades earlier.

Very nice... very promissing!

Thanks again for all the effort Bashir

I am not talking about the scalper you are using at the moment, this is a new scalper, thats on of the reason i am trashing scalper 1 and instead going to send out scalper 2 out.

The NAVIG dide okey today, but as you also noticed, if it covered faster it would have made more. There will be fixed targets in the next versions.

Scalper will also be out shortly.

Regards
Bashir N

Bashir,

I'm looking forward to the scalper and navig on the forex markets. I think this market is where these would truly shine as the eur/usd is very trendy (navig) with disbursement periods where the scalper would kill it. Let me know if you'd like me to test it out with/for you.

Thanks for keeping us updated!

All the best,
Alex

Bashir,

I'm looking forward to the scalper and navig on the forex markets. I think this market is where these would truly shine as the eur/usd is very trendy (navig) with disbursement periods where the scalper would kill it. Let me know if you'd like me to test it out with/for you.

Thanks for keeping us updated!

All the best,
Alex

As soon as we are done with final version for the scalper and navig, we will enable it for the forex market ,not sure what software to automated it with.

So far i have thought of metatrader 4 ?

Any better ideas?
Regards
Bashir N

As soon as we are done with final version for the scalper and navig, we will enable it for the forex market ,not sure what software to automated it with.

Any better ideas?
Regards
Bashir N

MT4 is good..... and easy to trade live with small positions to begin with...

Any better ideas?
Regards
Bashir N

Bashir,

Sorry for asking the same question twice today I remembered the chat room after posting. In any event, Use Metatrader 4 for the automation and fxdd as a broker. Fxdd has a fixed 2 pip spread on the eur/usd which is IMHO the largest trending currency and can easily be configured into MT4.

If you don't believe in the trends just look at metatraders charts ;) Now, factor in leverage with a highly successful scalper and the fact they run 6 days a week for 24hrs and you'll be Bill Gates before you know it. I'd be putting this market to the front of my priority list if I was as gifted as you are with programming, but there's no rush as I understand first things first.

Hope this helps and look forward to the progress!

Last edited:
well, I didn't read all 195 pages :) so wondering if original posting is still being talked about or revisions? What are settings for the STO and MACD?

Thanks

well, I didn't read all 195 pages :) so wondering if original posting is still being talked about or revisions? What are settings for the STO and MACD?

Thanks

Stifland,

Reading all the pages will be a good idea to see how the manual method evolved and the auto trader cam into existing.
I believe STO is the slow stoch at 10,3,3 and MACD is at 12,26,9
Hope this helps,

Guru

Scalper was rocking today and made over +47 points.

NAVIG was also decent today, only got +15.7 points i belive, not bad.

Scalper will be out to you all before next weeks trading.
We are in the prossess of adding a few changes to the NAVIG, and are trying to get it ready before monday as well.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy