Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Hello erybody

This is my first post. I read the whole thread from the beginning - incredible devolopment! Great job, Bashir and Vigi. I am looking forward to the extension to forex. I think MT4 is THE forex trading platform. I'm using MT4 at the moment with a demo account. A nice weekend to everybody!

Hi

Can someone tell me if you can run sierra and infinity's platform on two separate PCs with the same licence?

I see that Bashir has outlined how you can install Sierra in more than one location on the same PC, but others have written how sensitive NAVIG is to messing around with settings etc so I was thinking it would be simpler and safer to run NAVIG on one PC and manual trade on another totally separate - although I don't really want to open a new Infinity and Sierra account to achieve this if I can help it.

Can't wait for Monday - good trading to be had!
Habib

Hi

Can someone tell me if you can run sierra and infinity's platform on two separate PCs with the same licence?

I see that Bashir has outlined how you can install Sierra in more than one location on the same PC, but others have written how sensitive NAVIG is to messing around with settings etc so I was thinking it would be simpler and safer to run NAVIG on one PC and manual trade on another totally separate - although I don't really want to open a new Infinity and Sierra account to achieve this if I can help it.

Can't wait for Monday - good trading to be had!
Habib

I have 4 different installations of sierra on the same pc and i also trade live, so there is no messing around. It works fine and there are no problems here.

The settings of the NAVIG are a different matter, and i never recommend anyone to change them, unless they know what they are doing.

Regards
Bashir N

I have 4 different installations of sierra on the same pc and i also trade live, so there is no messing around. It works fine and there are no problems here.

The settings of the NAVIG are a different matter, and i never recommend anyone to change them, unless they know what they are doing.

Regards
Bashir N

thanks for the reply,

do you have separate installations of Infinity's platform too or do the manual and auto trades pass through the same single installation?

do you need a high spec pc to handle all that plotting? Guess it's nothing on a game?

regards
Habib

thanks for the reply,

do you have separate installations of Infinity's platform too or do the manual and auto trades pass through the same single installation?

do you need a high spec pc to handle all that plotting? Guess it's nothing on a game?

regards
Habib

You only need 1 installation of the Infinity platform and thats it, and yes..you need a pretty fast and updated pc to run that many installations at the same time.

I very high end pc and its dualcore cpu is running at 80%-90% at all times when i am having all 4 installations running and gettting data feed.

I did not understand the "Guess it's nothing on a game ?" -> ?

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

I did not understand the "Guess it's nothing on a game ?" -> ?

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

not very clear, I meant compared to a PC based game with complex graphics and stuff it might not be as demanding, however looking at your reply, it probably is! :-0 Wonder if it would work with two separate PCs (without needing a separate subscription to SC). I'll contact SC and ask.

not very clear, I meant compared to a PC based game with complex graphics and stuff it might not be as demanding, however looking at your reply, it probably is! :-0 Wonder if it would work with two separate PCs (without needing a separate subscription to SC). I'll contact SC and ask.

You can run as many many copys as you like on the some pc or severel pc's, as long as you are using the same connection.

Sierra uses alot of CPU power, not graphic power , just CPU.
There are alot of calculations done in the code, so if you have 3-4 of them running at the same time, then that will be a big drain on your cpu.

But on a normal you should be able to run around 2 copy's with 60-70% load.

Regards
Bashir N

Stifland,

Reading all the pages will be a good idea to see how the manual method evolved and the auto trader cam into existing.
I believe STO is the slow stoch at 10,3,3 and MACD is at 12,26,9
Hope this helps,

Guru

Thanks, nice cold day here to do that :)

whew, OK, maybe I missed this. I saw YM trader only for 30 people. I have Ninjatrader currently. Did this code get translated to ninja yet? Many thanks.

whew, OK, maybe I missed this. I saw YM trader only for 30 people. I have Ninjatrader currently. Did this code get translated to ninja yet? Many thanks.

Yes, its been translated into Ninja, but we are adding a few more changes to the main navig system, it will be out when its ready for both platforms.

The scalper is 110% done now, i will send it to everyone tomorow.

Its right now only for sierra, we hope to have it ready for ninja at the end of this coming week.

Regards
Bashir Naimy

ps: i got your email and you are added to the list and you have received the old version of NAVIG for sierra and ninja trader, use it on sim until new updates are out. You can use it live now if you live, but i dont recommend it.

The scalper i recommend everyone to use live, as its a rocksolid method and extremly simple.

Hi Bashir . Im trying to optimize some of your previous ROOM auto traders. Since you have experience in Excel what would be the formula to take a trade only when ADX is above 25.on 89 tk chart? Don’t bother if its to much work ,I know you working on scalper now but it looks like if I can add this to your existing excel formula ROOM will take trades only when established direction is present. ,so we have less trades but better qualities.
Thanks in advance .
Vit.

what would be the formula to take a trade only when ADX is above 25.on 89 tk chart?

Hey Vit,
First you need to establish the order of your indicator on yer 89t chart, use F6 when in the chart. Let's say it's the second indicator in that row you see on the right.
In the excel sheets, indicators data start at the AA column with 1 column spacing, so the data for your ADX would be in column AC, the formulas are entered using row 3, so your data would be in AC3.
Depending on which chart# your 89t has, find it in the top of the window of the 89t chart, let's say #3, you will have to use sheet3!$AC$3 as a reference in the formula.

If you look at the formula that's in the already in the roomtrader, find the sheet that has K3,L3, M3 and N3 filled with formula's. K3 is for a buy signal, so put your's there or add (which i presume is your question) the ADX to it like: AND(sheet3!$AC$3 > 25)

Hope this helps :p

Hey Vit,
First you need to establish the order of your indicator on yer 89t chart, use F6 when in the chart. Let's say it's the second indicator in that row you see on the right.
In the excel sheets, indicators data start at the AA column with 1 column spacing, so the data for your ADX would be in column AC, the formulas are entered using row 3, so your data would be in AC3.
Depending on which chart# your 89t has, find it in the top of the window of the 89t chart, let's say #3, you will have to use sheet3!$AC$3 as a reference in the formula.

If you look at the formula that's in the already in the roomtrader, find the sheet that has K3,L3, M3 and N3 filled with formula's. K3 is for a buy signal, so put your's there or add (which i presume is your question) the ADX to it like: AND(sheet3!$AC$3 > 25)

Hope this helps :p
Thanks a lot

Yes, its been translated into Ninja, but we are adding a few more changes to the main navig system, it will be out when its ready for both platforms.

Its right now only for sierra, we hope to have it ready for ninja at the end of this coming week.

Regards
Bashir Naimy

ps: i got your email and you are added to the list and you have received the old version of NAVIG for sierra and ninja trader, use it on sim until new updates are out. You can use it live now if you live, but i dont recommend it.

The scalper i recommend everyone to use live, as its a rocksolid method and extremly simple.

Hi Bashir,

I have no new words for you accept lots of THANX, you are marvellous. I have been sim. trading by following your method and most of the time it is giving me expected results (provided I don't forget to apply any of your rules!!!!). I am also using SC and Infinity AT. I am just confuse about this scalper and NAVIG thing. If you don't mind, can you please tell me about this and also if you can add me in your email list,so that I can't miss any new info. from you, than it will be gr8 as I am also damn serious about trading eminis. my email add. is [email protected]. Once again, many THANX to you for everything you have done so far.

Cheers:cheers:
Prateek

Regards
Bashir Naimy

Thanks I got the navig rolling on the YM. Was having trouble on the ES and NQ this morning. Maybe I didn't unzip correctly. Will try again tonight. AT j.o.b. now. I was in Paltalk for a short time and am "superslow" lol.
Will probably wait for scalper in Ninja since I can be patient and it is already up and running. Thanks again.

...use sheet3!$AC$3 as a reference in the formula...

Hi WD,

I was looking at the spreadsheet the other day...maybe you can tell me the significance of using referencing a cell as say, $AC$3 as opposed to just AC3 -- or are they the same either way?

Thanks.

Hi WD,

I was looking at the spreadsheet the other day...maybe you can tell me the significance of using referencing a cell as say, $AC$3 as opposed to just AC3 -- or are they the same either way?

Thanks.

The $xx$is used on cells that have a absolute value that does not change.

Thats it.

Regards
Bashir N

Helloo fellow Bashirnatics. I am having trouble with the Ninja NAVIG. I was getting YM signals yesterday. I have unzipped all files so I show the main file and a .dll for each. I tried applying to several charts last night, but now I am not getting any signals. Maybe I screwed up files on import? Not sure. If anyone has any suggestions they are welcome. I did change all the time parameters correctly. Thanks.

Billy

Helloo fellow Bashirnatics. I am having trouble with the Ninja NAVIG. I was getting YM signals yesterday. I have unzipped all files so I show the main file and a .dll for each. I tried applying to several charts last night, but now I am not getting any signals. Maybe I screwed up files on import? Not sure. If anyone has any suggestions they are welcome. I did change all the time parameters correctly. Thanks.

Billy

You must only unzip it once, then you import it, if you unzip it all the way out, then it will not work.

Take the Ninja zip and unzip it ONCE,then import it, no more unziping please.

And it should work fine.

Regards
Bashir Naimy