Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

You must only unzip it once, then you import it, if you unzip it all the way out, then it will not work.

Take the Ninja zip and unzip it ONCE,then import it, no more unziping please.

And it should work fine.

Regards
Bashir Naimy

I deleted all instances on computer and in Ninja. Unzipped once . Imported from the Ninja file. Restarted ninja. Placed on strat. No trades. Maybe I will wait for update :)

Thanks.

Here is a link to free live trades taking on the NQ futures.

The password is : navig

Solutions

Its a fully automated system, and there is also a chat there where you can ask questions and so fort.Its tested and programed by my friend and me ;)

If you have more questions about it, send me a email at [email protected]

But i will be paying more attention in the room though still :)

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Last edited:
I deleted all instances on computer and in Ninja. Unzipped once . Imported from the Ninja file. Restarted ninja. Placed on strat. No trades. Maybe I will wait for update :)

Thanks.

Did you adjust the starting times in the params to your local times?

See pic

Attachments

• navig_params.jpg
    navig_params.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 189
Hello everyone. I've spent the past month obsessed with learning about trading and the markets. Out of everything I've read, this thread has been the most informative and most helpful, by far. I discovered the thread 3 days ago, and since then I've read every post in all 199 pages. I know it's been said many times before, but I will say it again. Bashir, you are truly a kind and generous person, it's hard to believe that anyone would be as patient and dedicated as you have been with all the questions on this thread.

I'm hoping to learn to trade successfully, using your system as a starting point. I feel that the best way to start would be to learn by trading a proven system and then adapting it to my own style, once I figure out what that is. I will start by simming until I'm able to make a profit, and then go live after that. Due to the unfortunate situation of having a full time job (n), I need to find an instrument I can trade your system on after market hours. I live on the east coast in maryland, so I would only be able to actively trade after 17:00 EST. I saw there are some other people following this thread from around my area, dc, baltimore and va. Are you guys trading for a living?

I have a couple questions for whomever could help me out:

1. What instrument would be good to trade between 17:00 to 23:00 est?

2. Bashir, could you add me to your mailing list for the auto trading systems? (I will send you an email with my email address because I'd rather not post it on a public forum)

Thanks in advance and good luck everyone.

Andrew

Hello everyone. I've spent the past month obsessed with learning about trading and the markets. Out of everything I've read, this thread has been the most informative and most helpful, by far. I discovered the thread 3 days ago, and since then I've read every post in all 199 pages. I know it's been said many times before, but I will say it again. Bashir, you are truly a kind and generous person, it's hard to believe that anyone would be as patient and dedicated as you have been with all the questions on this thread.

I'm hoping to learn to trade successfully, using your system as a starting point. I feel that the best way to start would be to learn by trading a proven system and then adapting it to my own style, once I figure out what that is. I will start by simming until I'm able to make a profit, and then go live after that. Due to the unfortunate situation of having a full time job (n), I need to find an instrument I can trade your system on after market hours. I live on the east coast in maryland, so I would only be able to actively trade after 17:00 EST. I saw there are some other people following this thread from around my area, dc, baltimore and va. Are you guys trading for a living?

2. Bashir, could you add me to your mailing list for the auto trading systems? (I will send you an email with my email address because I'd rather not post it on a public forum)

Thanks in advance and good luck everyone.

Andrew

Hey Andrew, good to hear that you are benefiting from this thread, my email is [email protected] Send me a email and i will add you, unless i have allready added you, loosing track of emails these days :LOL:

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Andrew

Hey Andrew, welcome 'aboard' ;-)
The mini's discussed here won't be doing much after market although they are open for trade. For now the autotrader is working the e-mini's only. Off course you can always fire that up in the morning when on sim, go to work, come home, go over the trades it's done (or not) and learn from that.

So that probably leaves commodities and forex markets i guess. Not an expert on these though. Chilltrader mentioned Oanda.com/ yesterday in the chatroom. Think i'll give that a good look as well.

Or, you could go to bed early every day and get up at 3am to trade European markets :LOL: There's guys from down-under doing the same on the mini's.

Enjoy.

Just got a mailing from Infinity about forex deposit bonus, like everone else i think.
If not here's the deal.
If anyone wants my bonus, please fund my account and i'll make sure i'll double the bonus before i send it to you.

Regards,
WillemMaddoffs

:p

Attachments

• infy_forex.jpg
    infy_forex.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 182
Andrew, just noticed nice graph on Oanda. [and also i would like to see this thread turn page 200]

Attachments

• oanda_fx.jpg
    oanda_fx.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 168
I'm still in doubt, should i become a private equity fund manager like Bashir, or become a Wall St. bonuscollector?

What Red Ink? Wall Street Paid Hefty Bonuses

NY Times Published: January 28, 2009

By almost any measure, 2008 was a complete disaster for Wall Street — except, that is, when the bonuses arrived.

Despite crippling losses, multibillion-dollar bailouts and the passing of some of the most prominent names in the business, employees at financial companies in New York, the now-diminished world capital of capital, collected an estimated $18.4 billion in bonuses for the year.

That was the sixth-largest haul on record, according to a report released Wednesday by the New York State comptroller.

While the payouts paled next to the riches of recent years, Wall Street workers still took home about as much as they did in 2004, when the Dow Jones industrial average was flying above 10,000, on its way to a record high.

Some bankers took home millions last year even as their employers lost billions.

The comptroller’s estimate, a closely watched guidepost of the annual December-January bonus season, is based largely on personal income tax collections. It excludes stock option awards that could push the figures even higher.

:-0:-0:-0

Thank You

I wanted to introduce myself and to thank Bashir and the others for the hard work and the generosity and time. I just started daytrading recently and have only lost money. I stumbled upon this thread looking for help and I beleive I FOUND it! I'm hoping I can find a way to help here in the future so I can help conttibute.

Thanks for everything!
Chris
CJsFireman
Kentucky, USA

I wanted to introduce myself and to thank Bashir and the others for the hard work and the generosity and time. I just started daytrading recently and have only lost money. I stumbled upon this thread looking for help and I beleive I FOUND it! I'm hoping I can find a way to help here in the future so I can help conttibute.

Thanks for everything!
Chris
CJsFireman
Kentucky, USA

Welcome Chris, Andrew's interested in what markets there are for you yanks after hours. But if i'd guess you're a Firefighter, then you should have plenty time during us market hours i suppose....

Wow 200 pages with alot of rant :cheesy:

Well,somehow this thread is not dying out :eek:

Anyways, i am right now making a manual for the scapler with pictures as well (requestr from whillem)

When im done with it, i will send the copy out, in around 2 hours.

Until then, talk to you all tomorow in the room, for some more amazing blabber:)

With kind regards
Bashir N

Well,somehow this thread is not dying out :eek:

Anyways, i am right now making a manual for the scapler with pictures as well (requestr from whillem)

Until then, talk to you all tomorow in the room, for some more amazing blabber:)

With kind regards
Bashir N

I need to make my mark on the 200 page ..

:clap::clap:

Hey guys, thanks for the email Bashir, really appreciate everything as i keep saying.

The latest email you sent today..... so is that the scalper? And if so, is it only the sierra version?? Sorry , just a tad confused.
Hope you are well, Shan

Hey Andrew, welcome 'aboard' ;-)
The mini's discussed here won't be doing much after market although they are open for trade. For now the autotrader is working the e-mini's only. Off course you can always fire that up in the morning when on sim, go to work, come home, go over the trades it's done (or not) and learn from that.

So that probably leaves commodities and forex markets i guess. Not an expert on these though. Chilltrader mentioned Oanda.com/ yesterday in the chatroom. Think i'll give that a good look as well.

Or, you could go to bed early every day and get up at 3am to trade European markets :LOL: There's guys from down-under doing the same on the mini's.

Enjoy.

Thanks for the ideas. I will probably set the autotrader to sim during the day while I'm at work, that's a good idea. I spent most of the day at work reading about forex... sounds like this could be the way to go until I have more "free time" during the day. I'm going to try to apply Bashir's method to forex. I remember reading, much earlier in the thread, that some people were thinking about trading forex with Bashir's system, but I don't remember seeing any results.

Also, thanks Bashir for adding me to the mailing list. I'm planning on taking a day off work soon and joining you guys in the chat room. I'm interested to hear what goes on in there.

Andrew

As soon as we are done with final version for the scalper and navig, we will enable it for the forex market ,not sure what software to automated it with.

So far i have thought of metatrader 4 ?
Any better ideas?
Regards
Bashir N

Bashir Naim
I am eagerly waiting your decision of Scalper for the Metatrader 4 platform, please let us know if you have decided to transform Scalper for the MT4 platform.:(

=======================================================

With kind regards
Bashir N

Release of manual version of the Scalper is still awaited please.:sleep:

Regards