Green Growth

I'm considering NIO: This Chinese EV manufacturer is gaining traction in the market with its wide range of EVs and innovative battery replacement technology.

Good Morning Folks.

Its Super Bowl Sunday!

Should be an amazing day of football today.

I like the Chiefs to win straight up.

Count on Purdy & San Fran to show up to play tho.

Hopefully its a well played good close game.

Everyone enjoy the big event.

Ashton

Found this one on youtube this morning.

Hope you all enjoy the cool tune.

Last edited:
Hi Savvy.

NIO Looks like a great innovater & smart buy for our Green Growth Thread. I tend to support American Companies but think its a good idea to branch out to countries that are committed to helping us all improve our planet. Climate change is very real. Lets choose to unite on planet earth so we can develop ideas & create ways to help us all live on a sustainable planet.

Thanks for posting & for your suggestion.

Ashton

Last edited:

Decided to try uber eats food delivery service last night.

Highly reccomend them to everyone.

UBER

Adding uber tech to our stock selections on monday.

Great company improving folks lives. Great gains in their future.

Check them out for yourself.

ubereats.com

Yo Everyone.

KIckoff for the super bowl is getting closer. Should be really nice to be free from the hospital & able to enjoy the super bowl this year. I spent so much of the second half of last year in hospitals.

Really happy to be here today. Happy to be attempting to put forth the effort to stay here & free as well. Most hospitals arent intended for long term stays or living. Not the end of the world if you go to the hospital. Your quality of life is much improved when your free from those facilities though.

Ill make another post a little later. Hope we can all stay safe & free to enjoy life together. It brings me joy to post here & i try really hard to generate everyone lots of happiness good health & wealth.

Tonight should be an awesome evening for all of us. Looking forward to Monday on the stock exchange very much as well.

Everyone have a nice afternoon.

Hope to message you all again soon.

Ashton.

Hi All.

Kind of personal to post this here, but it is how i feel today. This online community has been a great outlet for me to express my thoughts, feelings & emotions.

Please forgive me for making some small mistakes in life. We all drank in high school & it seemed normal. Reality is, alcohol impairs your ability to think, speak & act normal. People who drink sometimes say & do foolish things. I never committed a serious crime or violent offense. I wasnt ever a mean or angry drunk.

Sometimes, i did say & behave like a drunk person. Im not alone with having a drinking problem though. Thats why there are rehabilitation centers to go in for treatment & recover from a alcohol addiction. I have a drinking problem. Im not able to drink in moderation, so i choose to stay sober. Ive been doing really well with building back my sobriety as well. Please forgive me for my drinking days.

I never hurt, harmed or hated on anyone in my life. I believe in keeping society safe, sane, calm & stable. Im no threat to anyone. If people for some reason believe i am unsafe for society, please give me a fair trial so i can prove myself innocent.

Anyways, i love you all very much. Sorry if i ever came across wrong or was misunderdtood. Never did i mean to let anyone down. Im really a very nice, kind & considerate human being.

Drinking in excess has brought out the worst in me. I love being sober right now thank goodness. I actually am planning on living sober for the rest of my life as well.

Im very happy & almost always in good spirits. Ive been a happy gringo most of my whole life. I may have some down days & get a little depressed, but i would like to accomplish more in life. I did my best to keep the society of voices safe, sane, calm & stable for 20 years.

Please allow me the opportunity to rehabilitate myself in therapy or at a treatment center soon. I am free from drugs, free from drinking & committed to positive changes.

Please dont hurt or harm me for something you think that i did. I told my Dad i would take a lie detector test & jump off a bridge if i failed. Truth is, i was lied to about taking a lie detector test. I still havent recieved a chance to prove myself innocent in over 20 years.

Without fair & speedy trials you can have witch hunts. I really believe that a lot of people are on a witch hunt right now. I am a good, honest, innocent human being that loves life & is committing to improve for family.

Sorry for the long text & being misunderstood. Im like a big, friendly, overgrown kid who loves & appreciates life. I want to be happy & healthy for my nieces & nephews for a long time to come.

Ive been a bit of a free spirit in life & enjoyed life as difficult as its been in the hospital. I still love my life, myself & my family. I view everyone here & reading this to be like one big family. Anyways, i would really miss you all if any of you were gone. Maybe there are people that would really miss me as well?

All i really wanted to do is be cool with my family & have a nice happy, healthy, successful life. I worked 60 hours a week & went to school part time so i could enjoy a nice quality life. I worked full time & went to school so i could enjoy a career job, raise a family of my own & have a great life. Even if im not able to have kids of my own, i love my 4 nieces & nephew like my own children.

Please forgive me. Im not perfect. Please love & accept me for who i am today. I want to improve myself & family relationships for tomorrow. I want to do more in life. Im willing to put in the hard work to recover, rebuild myself & improve our family. Please stop hating me & help me get healthy again.

Thanks for reading. Everyone enjoy the super bowl tonight. Hope to message you later.

Ashton

Last edited:
Glad i was able to clear my mind earlier.

Feel much better now.

My new home is working out well & everyone here is good cool people.

Less than an hour before kickoff.

Think we will all be in for an amazing game of football tonight.

Happy to be free & able to watch the game.

Wish the Lions had made it in, but San Fran earned their chance to compete for that Lombardi Trophy.

Planning on posting here while watching the game.

Should be close, but i like KC to win 27 - 24.

Looks like a close one tonight but low scoring.

Paramount+ has the live stream & a free week trial.

Doing my best in my new home tonight.

Just minding my own business & trying to enjoy a nice peaceful evening on planet earth.

Sometimes the voices i hear go on a witch hunt & i dont know what to do.

Im going to get back to watching the superbowl but thought i would make another post.

I never give up or quit on family or improving in life. Please keep hope alive for me as well. I always have love for my fellow people. Really sorry im a little different or challenged in life with voices but its not the end of the world. I still really love you all & enjoy spending time with everyone. I survived all this time so i could be there for my family. I also wanted to prove myself innocent. I offered to do anything anytime anywhere for my family & to prove myself innocent. My Dad told me to go to a mental health provider TTI go to therapy and take medicine.

I didnt have to go to TTI for mental health therapy or take medicine but i really wanted to improve in life & enjoy my life with family. I chose to place my career & education at college on hold so i could do my best to improve myself & to improve our family. Thats what i did do so i could have a happy great nice long life. I really didnt know what i was supposed to do. I was asked to go to TTI & work on my mental health & thats exactly what i did do. Thats exactly what i am continuing to do as well.

I never once made a big deal about taking medicine going to therapy or working on improvements in life. Anyways i plan on doing the best i can to rebuild my life & be a part of my families lives. Im not going to give up on a happy healthy positive productive life. I love people planet earth & family very much. In 20 years of going into the mental health facility i was never angry mad or rude. I was always happy thankful & grateful. I had food to eat clean water to drink & a roof over my head. I dont complain about hardly anything in life.

I try really hard to make the most out of every opportunity i recieve. Please believe in recovery for me. I never hurt or harmed anyone in life & was almost always nice kind considerate happy & healthy. Mental health facilities exsist to keep society safe & prevent folks from hurting or harming others or themselves. Ive been a nice kind happy peaceful human being my entire life. I spent 20 years of my life keeping society safe sane calm & stable. Went to the hospital over 150 times to keep us all safe.

You arent supposed to hurt or harm people in life. Thats why there are mental health facilities to protect people & prevent people from hurting or harming others. I believe in hugs & love for our fellow human beings. Please do not hurt or harm me. I have been working very hard, doing my best to keep everyone safe in society for over 20 years now. Please allow me an opportunity to prove myself innocent. I will stand trial or take a lie detector test whatever it takes. I spent 20 years doing anything anytime anywhere for a chance. Please believe in recovery for me.

Hopefully everything will remain cool here & i will settle down so i can enjoy the superbowl.

Last edited:
Hi folks.

Good Monday Morning.

Kansas City wins the Superbowl in overtime.

25 - 22

Slow start to the game but what an exciting finish in OT.

I was close with my prediction at 27 - 24.

About to start up another great week on the stock market today.

Green Graphs for Green Growth.

Hi folks.

Coming home from the hospital today thank goodness. Everything seems fine. Hope to keep producing green graphs for green growth.

Message you all later today.

Last edited:
20200203_195003.jpg

Wishing Everyone Well Tonight.

Better to be late than never...

Happy Valentines Day

Please Love your Goofy Gringo.

Please show some love to SunWorks as well.

Keep those Green Growth Graphs Going Green.

Ashton

Last edited: