FX Trading May 14 - 18

This Week Cable will

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
agree with that, with me it was when i discovered MAs. worst mistake of my life.

trendie, sorry to hear that. you'll be back on your feet before you know it.

j

ironically, my EMAs would have kept me focussing on the down-trend on the 30-mins, and looking for rallies to sell. :) :)

(anyway, I only blew profits, not my capital)
I live to fight another day. think I will just monitor for rest of day.

Me too actually. I remember spending a whole weekend back testing a 5/9 EMA Cross with a RSI 50 confirmation. It looked superb and I was convinced it was the Holy Grail. Needless to say....

I have a similar trade

Short from 9750 (10 pips b/o of early morning range) stop at 9794..Target 9650

ironically, my EMAs would have kept me focussing on the down-trend on the 30-mins, and looking for rallies to sell. :) :)

(anyway, I only blew profits, not my capital)
I live to fight another day. think I will just monitor for rest of day.

there you go, then it means you have a method that works. just follow it.

for me, it was a headache-hangover that kept me out of trouble, which is going away, and now it will be a demanding 4 year old, so end of day for me.

will paper trade Dow later, which I am now starting to do to see if I can diversify a bit from FX.

j

nothing for me to do except hold short, still see good value sells 1.9750/60 zone .

Will the range stretch south ? Pressures on it to do so I think.

:p whats so special about the low 1.9730's ? seem to be some support there. Just need that to bust through.

nothing for me to do except hold short, still see good value sells 1.9750/60 zone .

Will the range stretch south ? Pressures on it to do so I think.

I Feel this has a little further to run. But it may be slow going. Some good stops now in reach, which should guide it on its way..

slightly positive news is coming from the US, probably it already has been reflected in the current price, though on daily chart cable is poised to test todays low, with strong possibility to slide south if 9730 tish support has been gone through, if it bounces from this support we might see mid 9800 tomorrow. As for today, well, we might have seen the beginning of GBP weakness to unfold in the coming weeks.

hi chaps,

recuperated now. happy to have been hungover in the middle of such a choppy market. kept me out of trouble.

till tomorrow.

j

dc your 765
may be in sight
with a target of 946 ,dose your system tell you when to expect this ?

morning all.

have your pick.

BULLET: CABLE: Rate has managed to extend recovery to as.....
CABLE: Rate has managed to extend recovery to $1.9778, as market appears
to be positioning for strong UK retail sales data at the bottom of the
hour. Offers noted between $1.9790/00, stops above, which if triggered
seen opening a move on toward $1.9825/35. With market positioned this
way, one trader remarks, could be open to disappointment, or if numbers
come out on the stronger side could see profit take sales counter any
triggered buying on the initial react. Bids $1.9735/25, stronger between
$1.9705/1.9695.

Provided by: Market News International