Last edited:

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    59.3 KB · Views: 191
  • 2.gif
    2.gif
    23.5 KB · Views: 179
triple slap from eu whip. See if I can recover anything with gbpchf...

If you carry on in this vein it'll be riches2rags!

Today, the day before Labor Day holiday is a poor day for FX trading (see Newtron Bomb's post) so I've spent the day gardening.

If you carry on in this vein it'll be riches2rags!

Today, the day before Labor Day holiday is a poor day for FX trading (see Newtron Bomb's post) so I've spent the day gardening.

lol yes that was a smart move Rols. I just gave back half the weeks profits today. That's life.
Net total for the week +120pips.

Now if I can just maintain +100 consistency week in week out.....

Have a good weekend everybody.

lol yes that was a smart move Rols. I just gave back half the weeks profits today. That's life.
Net total for the week +120pips.

Now if I can just maintain +100 consistency week in week out.....

Have a good weekend everybody.

120 pips is good. On a regular basis = excellent.

Be sure to take regular profits out of the trading account into your bank account. I find it keeps me on my toes and blocks complacency.

Obviously someone listens to the government and the ''economy is in the worst state for 60 years'' statement over the weekend.

HUGE gaps on the GBP pairs............

Hmmmmmmmmmmm........

Eent long EUR/USD Friday afternoon at 1.4657.

We are surviving, but the market is a bit weak.

Missed the nice downward moves this morning, so will just sit on my hands today.

Indeed... a very calm day (so far)

For what its worth I reckon that AUD/USD & GBP/USD are now looking oversold... so went long today on both

i could be smiling to the pub on Friday.... or not going at all lol,,,, its gonna be that kind of week I think...

Indeed... a very calm day (so far)

For what its worth I reckon that AUD/USD & GBP/USD are now looking oversold... so went long today on both

i could be smiling to the pub on Friday.... or not going at all lol,,,, its gonna be that kind of week I think...

Don't want to go against such a strong downtrend without HH,HL confirmation. I don't think people will forget Darling's comments in such a hurry.

Don't want to go against such a strong downtrend without HH,HL confirmation. I don't think people will forget Darling's comments in such a hurry.

yep the trend is you friend,,,(but I cant see a trend I see a "sell off" but normally i would agree, and I do agree with you about "Darling" bless im...

I am basing this on were I think the value is.. forward rates... I am not convinced the Fed are going to be too agressive with raising rates. the inflation issue could blow itself out as growth / OIL continue to slow. Its too early (in my opinion)

And MOST importantly the greenback will be getting used to improved news (DANGER)

Further, I think the Anti GBP could be also be an overshoot for now,, I think rates will continue to be held at 5% for some time.

AUD again, overcooked... (this is risky - but I think again, we are not really trending)

ONLY TIME WILL TELL... eh.... live by the sword and all that...

Long GBP/USD 1.8058
Long AUD/USD 0.8541