Fx 2008

I give up.

Is there a place on this forum where traders that do this for a living can go?

Sorry to have troubled you all....

Dude, you haven't troubled anyone. I'm using the thread to try to work out my mistakes. You did hit on one thing: I do NOT do this for a living. However, I do know people who use the strategy I'm ATTEMPTING to implement to make their living.

In all seriousness, maybe I should stop posting here.

I give up.

Is there a place on this forum where traders that do this for a living can go?

Sorry to have troubled you all....

Relax, you could be BB hero if this baby hits 1.4! You said bout tossed coins so i faded you fun. If you dont like getting it, dont give it. i b gone soon again neways, BBs r no good for me.

Btw.... i thought everyone here makes a living trading!:sneaky:

waiting to see if there is a 15 min swing down on e/u and g/u. This would create a nice reverse H&S for a long.....

waiting to see if there is a 15 min swing down on e/u and g/u. This would create a nice reverse H&S for a long.....

BUY into FEAR. SELL into confidence.
Going long after a an 80% retrace in a downtrend makes no sense to me I'm afraid.

Added to my EURUSD short 1.4475 STOP 1.4527

Still heading for 1.4 IMO

Keep an eye on Gold Spot -
If it can't sustain above 800 then the 750 is looking more likely.

Head and Shoulders might be good for dandruff but it's pretty useless for trading IMO

Going long after a an 80% retrace in a downtrend makes no sense to me I'm afraid.

Added to my EURUSD short 1.4475 STOP 1.4527

Still heading for 1.4 IMO

Keep an eye on Gold Spot -
If it can't sustain above 800 then the 750 is looking more likely.

Head and Shoulders might be good for dandruff but it's pretty useless for trading IMO

lol ok I'll be watching.

hmmm, Seems as though everyone and their mothers brother is short atm mon! :eek:, thought youd be edging ya full boots through the herd towards the exit by now, maybe feeding em a little on the way. :confused:

http://mediaserver.fxstreet.com/Rep...bdbc/4a5932c1-07fb-437f-a470-d776867ff3e5.pdf

Got agree with that, especially on 15min in the face of daily selling. Prolly be the bottom now i said that! :LOL:

hi folks, dont think Ive posted here yet....

anyways... what an interestig few days... I dont think Ive seen a break out trade for awhile now as Fib retracements are setting up 2, 3 or 4 times on a pair in a day...
and making for being in and out and building in tho these moves absolutely fantastic

Hope your all making pips, very active sessions this week hope its all going to plan for you... looks like its pick a pair and jump on it at the moment

and as I'm typing its looking like we are seeing soem late day USD movment which is going favourably at the moment

have fun and cash in them pips

Not sure what all the excitement is about? Same amount of pips about as usual, its all just moving in one direction for a change

Not sure what all the excitement is about? Same amount of pips about as usual, its all just moving in one direction for a change

True... but for my style its offering up lots of add in trades which dont normally come about... so with compounding its turning a nomal day into a great day

True... but for my style its offering up lots of add in trades which dont normally come about... so with compounding its turning a nomal day into a great day

Good to hear NB, enjoy!

I have to admit I do prefer big swingers back and forth rather than these trends but whatever its doing, there's always a chance for pips!

hi folks, dont think Ive posted here yet....
Hello mon. Been kinda o quiet for me the last week or so but the waiting comes easy now :). Good to see the threads still rockin. Whats the fib action you looking at out of interest, guessing you focusing short with pa entries in the smalls?

Bun Fight!... i must be addicted! lol. Just the usual opposing views. TFs / interpretation etc.

again true, that is my prefered style to get a trade on and sit back and let it do its thing... but when opportunitiy arrises to capture those extra pips I'm certainly not going to say no...

At least the pushing around back and forth is clean and not shaking me out which is what making the difference for me between now and a few weeks agoa where we saw the same sorts of price movements but not giving me the chance to hold a position let alone add to it.

happy trading

Beautiful morning on eurgbp and chfjpy. Currently long cadchf on 4hr charts.

No more trading until after NFP now. Must... sit... on... hands...

Hope no one held shorts over the weekend

Now how's this for an opening gap!!!

(Source: Alpari / Dow Jones newswire)

Attachments

• oh my god.jpg
    oh my god.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 176
Nice off them to wait for us lowly retailers to jump on board.... Gits!

Hey Rols :)

You'll be pleased to know that I bagged some pips this a.m. trading SHORT EUR/USD.

Gap play.