Fx 2008

Is the 1hr chart 'spiky' enough for you Rags? Into minor support at 1.5465 - but the market still hasn't tipped it's hand.

Unable to trade today/tomorrow. Prob miss some good moves. Oh well. Hope it works well for you. Good trading!

lol....i'll let you know when I close it! Stop at 110.40
Goin long here on cable at 1.9474

Still dutifully awaiting a EUR/USD long. Smokin' out some bears.....

Still dutifully awaiting a EUR/USD long. Smokin' out some bears.....

Isn't your trendline broken Gumping? I would be expecting a bounce up at some point to test trendline resistance. A daily pinbar at trendline resistance would be an interesting short.

Isn't your trendline broken Gumping? I would be expecting a bounce up at some point to test trendline resistance. A daily pinbar at trendline resistance would be an interesting short.

Definitely gone down through the one I posted - but going through it invalidates it since it doesn't have enough 'touches' now to really qualify.

1.5350 is a key area for support and I'm looking there now. If you forced me to trade today, I'd probably be looking for a short though.... (I don't trade against the trend)

Definitely gone down through the one I posted - but going through it invalidates it since it doesn't have enough 'touches' now to really qualify.

1.5350 is a key area for support and I'm looking there now. If you forced me to trade today, I'd probably be looking for a short though.... (I don't trade against the trend)

Fill yer boots Rags!

I smell bear.........

Fill yer boots Rags!

I smell bear.........

I am done for the day on FX after nettting 40 pips. Made a stupid mistake with a short order for Cable - typed 10500 instead of 19500 :eek: Thats 40 pips down the drain.
Any cure for this apart from a slap on the head?

On the plus side it is good to see IG Index stopping me out exactly where I want even though the stop is not guaranteed, rather than adding 20 pips slippage on the usd/jpy spike.

Got my eyes on Principal financial group PFG in a few minutes....

:eek:

The bear ate me!

yeah... I was short EUR/USD all last week and the begining this week... but what did I do... I read some """IDIOT""" on dailyFX who talked me into reversing the short... so I got hit for 125 ticks... (would have been a lot more but the stop was well executed)

WHAT A D*CKHEAD.... I bloody knew it as well.... I am really angry with myself... ARRGGGGHHH ...

still... I will live to fight another day eh... :LOL:

:)

I took a small nibble back at him though.....

(EUR/USD) 1.5950 is now a key pivot level, owing to it being previous resistance, so when the market opened there at the end of a 50-pip gap I thought I'd jump in (albeit with a small position since it was risky) and see if I could catch the rebound. Result: 120-odd pips and counting!
This USD surge looked waaaaaaaaaaaay overdone.....

since the trade is on, the pips aren't net as of yet, but it's defo a free trade - small consolation after my first losing month since starting on EUR/USD. Rangy markets.....who'd trade 'em!

Crap Buddhist - an update if you please!! (you've been quiet of late)

:)

I took a small nibble back at him though.....

(EUR/USD) 1.5950 is now a key pivot level, owing to it being previous resistance, so when the market opened there at the end of a 50-pip gap I thought I'd jump in (albeit with a small position since it was risky) and see if I could catch the rebound. Result: 120-odd pips and counting!
This USD surge looked waaaaaaaaaaaay overdone.....

since the trade is on, the pips aren't net as of yet, but it's defo a free trade - small consolation after my first losing month since starting on EUR/USD. Rangy markets.....who'd trade 'em!

Crap Buddhist - an update if you please!! (you've been quiet of late)

Well, me stop-loss kicked in, netting me +37. I've had better days, but that currently makes me more profitable than I was at any point last month.

And we're re-testing, it seems.....

Well, me stop-loss kicked in, netting me +37. I've had better days, but that currently makes me more profitable than I was at any point last month.

And we're re-testing, it seems.....

Are we now 'rolling over' in EUR/USD?

Time will tell.....

what a day to switch to paper-trading.

this is one for even the die-hard trend-followers. no matter how low the market is, there is no reason it cant go lower.
I thought the breather on the GBPUSD at 1.8750/80 was potentially retracing, even though I got another sell signal. I would normally not take it or take profits, because I wouldnt believe it would go lower. the average daily range has got broken by some way.

it cant have been the Inflation news at 10:30am, could it?

what a day to switch to paper-trading.

this is one for even the die-hard trend-followers. no matter how low the market is, there is no reason it cant go lower.
I thought the breather on the GBPUSD at 1.8750/80 was potentially retracing, even though I got another sell signal. I would normally not take it or take profits, because I wouldnt believe it would go lower. the average daily range has got broken by some way.

it cant have been the Inflation news at 10:30am, could it?

WOW... the past few days travelling home to the UK and missed the blinkin lot !!

I know what you mean about thinking "surley it cant go lower" ... lol... but of course it can (and probably will) :lol

EURJPY is making one gigantic pin-bar, 200 pips move in past couple of hours.
wwwwwoooooooowwwwwww.