FX 2007 > March 5th - 9th

How dark are you?!

• Total voters
trendie said:
down for cable?

PS: jacinto; you can creams for that! :)
Hi Trendie, you are right that it was a sell for cable, for a short ride. Looking at the stochastic, set on 14 3 5 there was i nice divergence, and it was London opening with cable sitting at Pivot R1, but the day so far has been slow. The pair might not fulfil its average daily range before 5pm. Just one of those days, or may be???

Ok, slightly tangential but I've got a theory. About DC's witchcraft no less.

DC used to work diligently as a Quant in an investment bank, one day he got tired with his overbearing boss, the Chinese walls, the long hours and the lack of flexibility. He wanted to be free. So he set about copying as many of the models as he could find. He eventually succeeded in smuggling them out of the bank and into his secret lair, which he cunningly calls "his office". Then he proceeded to construct an near perfect simulation of his favourite indices and financial products; now he could predict moves at his leisure. He chucked in the job, began trading with his accumulated wealth and making the inhumanly accurate calls that we see today.

The End.

Am I close? :cheesy: :LOL:

DC,

You mentioned the 144 as an area to long from earlier, is that still a valid entry point or has it changed since today’s price action?

Thanks,

gm

City Bound said:

DC used to work diligently as a Quant in an investment bank, one day he got tired with his overbearing boss, the Chinese walls, the long hours and the lack of flexibility. He wanted to be free. So he set about copying as many of the models as he could find. He eventually succeeded in smuggling them out of the bank and into his secret lair, which he cunningly calls "his office". Then he proceeded to construct an near perfect simulation of his favourite indices and financial products; now he could predict moves at his leisure. He chucked in the job, began trading with his accumulated wealth and making the inhumanly accurate calls that we see today.

The End.

nah, sure he uses one of these.

Attachments

• horoscopewheel.jpg
    horoscopewheel.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 162
I've just located DC on the web and seen the method he uses.... sees it in the stars and all that

Hope Jacinto recognises this person being Jonny foreigner ;)

Attachments

• handchosenpsychics.jpg
    handchosenpsychics.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 168
Priceman said:
I've just located DC on the web and seen the method he uses.... sees it in the stars and all that

Hope Jacinto recognises this person being Jonny foreigner ;)

beats me,

but he does look like DC when he was young and hadnt grown a beard like in his avatar. wonder if they are the same guy

lol

dc2000 said:
anything under 331 Im bearish just for today, the I will be bullish for the rest of the week until NFP
DC the rest of the week might have already started and cable might be getting ready for possible surprise. Who knows, tomorrow shall be an interesting day. Though ECB might prove to be a factor too. If the night is eventful I shall stick to pivots calculated at 5am closing.

geldmeister said:
DC,

You mentioned the 144 as an area to long from earlier, is that still a valid entry point or has it changed since today’s price action?

Thanks,

gm

changed since this afternoons action

I have just gone short for a quick 10-20pip scalp, (tight stop, don't like going against the flow!) then in the morning I shall look to go long again, what we have to think about is where the players want to be by Friday's NFP... or should I be putting this on the darksiding thread? I hope the fame and fortune doesn't go to Jacinto's head now he's the lead on that thread ;) Seriously though mate keep up the great work over there, you have some good ideas.

Seems like this thread needs some pushing... I have an idea for next weeks poll... anyone else got any ideas? We need some more dialogue between us chaps come on... thoughts, ideas, etc. Come on DC get us thinking about your levels for tomorrow, give us some direction...

Priceman said:
I have just gone short for a quick 10-20pip scalp, (tight stop, don't like going against the flow!) then in the morning I shall look to go long again, what we have to think about is where the players want to be by Friday's NFP... or should I be putting this on the darksiding thread? I hope the fame and fortune doesn't go to Jacinto's head now he's the lead on that thread ;) Seriously though mate keep up the great work over there, you have some good ideas.

Seems like this thread needs some pushing... I have an idea for next weeks poll... anyone else got any ideas? We need some more dialogue between us chaps come on... thoughts, ideas, etc. Come on DC get us thinking about your levels for tomorrow, give us some direction...

you sure you want to go against a strong hand looking for 9430?

thanks, being in charge of that thread is like putting the catholic church under the control of luther if you know what i mean.

so, please, fill it with indicators :cheesy:

by the way, you didnt comment on my new face job. I think i look cute.

j

Oops that short was short-lived (punn intended!) bedtime and re-evaluate in the morning

First major fib level at 55, let's see where this baby's going! night all

City Bound said:

The End.

Closer than you might think
Previous occupation -computer programmer/ software development
copying smuggling secret lair - all sound complicated to me, better to buy the beers and write things on back of a beermat

Priceman said:

There is a possibility of +0.25 interest rise on GBP and if anything a careful long might be an option. From todays close I should have some range indication later on.

Priceman said:

428 - 305

2be said:
There is a possibility of +0.25 interest rise on GBP and if anything a careful long might be an option. From todays close I should have some range indication later on.
On 1hr chart 9450 seems to be a target and if reached overnight, it could provide for a contrarian move tomorrow??? speculative :eek: USD/CHF reaction to cable has been muted.

2be said:
On 1hr chart 9450 seems to be a target and if reached overnight, it could provide for a contrarian move tomorrow??? speculative :eek: USD/CHF reaction to cable has been muted.

this explains it all

Attachments

• move.gif
    move.gif
    14.1 KB · Views: 247