FTSE 100 Intraday - November

Status
Not open for further replies.
mully
I didnt mean my charting package is better than yours.
what I meant was that as I only make a plot every 2 mins
I sometimes miss the actual peaks and overlaps you were referring to.
so ignorance is bliss ? if it doesnt break any elliott rules .!

anyway, its not really a charting package, its just a bunch of graphs in a spreadshet.

a bit more doom and gloom ?

the cumulative eod a/d line is looking distinctly sick .

Attachments

• partad.gif
    partad.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 249
Bonsai,
All posts taken in the manner intended. I thoroughly enjoy the exchange of ideas as it keeps me on my toes.

havent updated coppock for a while
may do it this weekend.
but its very slow and lags.

seems to me that America wants to go down , but FTSE wants to go up............

I hope not:) as I am starting to scale in shorts anywhere above 19 (my first entry) ...with stop of max 15 points

Hooya, what I meant is ultimately, if what I'm saying is correct, then either FTSE will lift and America will follow, or America will tank and FTSE will follow..........as I'm heavily short on FTSE, I hope the latter scenario arises.

but I have to ad jojo...my US chart timewise looks like it could make a reversal someting today aswell? so a bit of a mixed picture...again

I guess if it breaks 33 then something else is happening.

but at the moment still looks like an A correction.

Hooya, US futures seem to be a little high for my liking at the moment, but I agree it is not going to take an awful lot of a drop to tip them into a downtrend ..........meanwhile new intra day highs on Dec. FTSE......dammit........

Bonsai, I have minor resistance @33 and more significant resistance @40 on Dec. FTSE

jojo
there is more congestion at 33 than on the central line at 8.15

stuff the futures
lol

US futures charts(Dow,Nasdaq 100 and S+P ) only moving sideways over the past few days........breakout of which,would be FTSE'S ultimate medium term trend.

banged its head on the trend line

its a bit out of fashion but perhaps the cry is 'tally ho' ?

for a while anyway ? as it could be 'B' wave starting

Status
Not open for further replies.