FTSE 100 Intraday - November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this helps

Attachments

• ft1min.gif
    ft1min.gif
    46 KB · Views: 373
hit bthe 60 min trendline, 61retrace of yesterdays range and cmc heavily discounted

I do like this count as it looks so simple:)

Attachments

• screenshot019.gif
    screenshot019.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 295
Possible problem with your "count". Peak of 4=4348, bottom of 1 =4337. Under EW rule 4 cannot exceed bottom of 1.

I know...but I was looking at it from a purely chart point of view...a line chart does show the average concensus around any particular price level where as going on price only takes in the extremes. either way if we have made a 4 or something else we should move down shortly to test lows or make a higher low dont you think

Bonsai,

i am not forecasting anything just pointing out if current move is labelled 4 then it has certain conditions attached to it. Trendlines are only valid if price respect them. I just wait until market signals its intention. However, I make sure I am aware of all potential support/resistance possibilities. It is how price reacts to them than gives clues to possible future developments.
The market does not know I exist. And I can do nothing to influence it. All I can do is control my behaviour (Elder)

Anyway we have already hit 4321.7.

No Bonsai I closed a long from 94 at 13 a few moments ago..whent we hit the 20s....spread was a bit crap but I had decided where I was exiting when I made the trade so stuck to it

cor' you're a hard man mully
I have drawn a line across the page

but in fairness I didnt call it a '1'

perhaps you need my charting system ?

:LOL:

Attachments

• mully.gif
    mully.gif
    21.8 KB · Views: 299
jojo
go back over some of the posts earlier today.
should give you what you want ?

hooya
forget simple when it comes to wave counts
most people try that and it doesnt work so they give up
and call elliott a lot of bad names.

Im getting my shorting glasses on...getting nice and overbought short term...and what ever the wave count I can see a move down shortly...now just need the price action to confirm this...a spike and rejection would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.