FTSE 100 Intraday - November

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess you would have to ask liffe about the largest number of open contracts.

but you cant double count them. a contract is just a contract.
takes 2 to tango.

movement in open contracts can be one of the very best signals
if you can get at the detail

but info is only ever issued after the event, usually next day.

Oatman - What is the purpose of that? To realise profit for the balance sheet?

Gap on the futures market has only just been filled.

Didntreally mean added ...you know me...not the best at explaining myself but now I know I meant open contracts:)

waytogo, yes, you might have it in valuation for instance, or maybe a buyer and seller at the same time.
The other point is that there will be switching Z in to H starting soon, so I've started running H now.
Volume can be misleading.
just noticed 4020 lots went thru on the11.56 bar.

LOL. Hi Barjon. Nothing new, but have re-read Reminiscences of a Stock Operator - excellent book. Have also just got charting the Stock Market -The Wykoff Method. Will let you know if it's any good! :D

Thanks Oatman. It seems volume can lead you up the garden path just as much as any other indicator, and has to be taken in context with the price.

oatman
I'm with you on volume
can be very misleading
especially during rollover periods
bit like the hokey cokey
one leg in, one leg out !

but never found a reliable way of using volume
or even semi reliable for that matter.

Last years...thanks giving

Attachments

• screenshot010.gif
    screenshot010.gif
    12.4 KB · Views: 465
well it's hit my slightly lower low target...and there might be a touch of support here as well

hooya
lol
that's what I had in mind for an inside day ,today

if nobody fancies buying into this today, I have fib at 4350

Then 4325. As theh first wave down went to 38%, there's a good chance this down move will hit the 61.8. But will it be today or Friday? If at all!

very straight decline....it really does smell of traders sitting there waiting for a price and thus it's falling until it reaces that price. I wonder what that price will be

meanwhile you may have noticed the dax is busy making
an inside day !!!!

lol
still +23

on any other day I would be long from here with quite a good signal..if we break above 61, I will give it ago I think. Cant just watch....

Yes you can.I got out at 3744.Will get back in if it goes back above3746.(double bottom)? Plus other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.