• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

FTMO vs Darwinex

At FTMO the currently best trader made 139k in a month.
Where do they say it is for one month?
serious prop firms like FTMO are a chance to trade for a living.
Serious prop firms work with real money.

You are right it is hard to make a comparison.
In this forum we have several traders that earned five digits amounts from Darwinex while I can see only @TrungLN with some earnings from demo props.

Last edited:
Serious pro firms work with real money.
I'm sure they work with real money but they wrote nowhere to copy any trader blindly 1:1 with the same amount he sees in his demo account.
That's what most people believe.
Why should they or investors share DDs?
That can be done much more intelligent.
Do you really believe they pay the millions to their 9,000 FTMO traders out of the fees from newbies?

The social trading industry including Darwinex can be a nice second income for some part time traders, but the serious prop firms like FTMO are a chance to trade for a living.
Based on your all word, I and you have same understanding and consideration about operation model of online prop firms such as FTMO, MFF and Darwinex.
I think your debate in this topic seems to be meaningless since this is a forum of Drawinex guru. Their point of view are mostly closed to see the chance and the good risk and reward that online prop firms such as FTMO, MFF provide for retail traders.
They considers who joins online prop firms as a day dreamers.
If so, just let it be. No need to further debate, I think.
Look at KSX tracking record, I consider I am as a lower average trader as Darwinex.
So, let this average trader show up how much can I make with online prop firms comparing with the outstanding traders at Darwinex in next 3 years.
I will get you all updated in KSX thread. Let's wait and see.
Currently, I just need 4 months to make ~2k$.
How long do you need to make such amount in Darwinex?
The point of view when trading at Darwinex is totally different with at prop firms.
What difference? At prop firms, I do not need to be a consistent profitable trader to make big money. I just need to control and manage my losing and win streaks. That's all. Very normal behavior for every trader, every strategy.

Do you really believe they pay the millions to their 9,000 FTMO traders out of the fees from newbies?
I assumed that was already accepted, we have discussed it many times.
There is no brokerage license, no money management license.
All these business are demo contests, if you want to buy the story of the real fund with best traders... there is no proof of its existance.
You pay they pay, end of the story...
I found that TST paid 2 millions so far and it is older than Darwinex.
These businesses are paying millions in years like Darwinex

Last edited:
There is no brokerage license, no money management license.
Do you have or need a licence to trade your own money?
Traders are [only] signal providers, also at Darwinex with their trade manager.
And at most social trading platforms.
They don't have any influence whether and how their signals are used or not.
You pay they pay, end of the story...
Yes, "you pay" once, "they pay" permanently until the end of the prop firm trader's story.

Do you know what the real advantage for me is to keep the Darwinex trade account?
It's not to watch how my poor Darwin ILR is currently raped :) every night by the Darwinex's algos to cut its D-Score while the trading account makes profit, but I see the price difference between Darwinex and FTMO which gives me an indication where the market makers wants it to go.

And I agree with @TrungLN that everything is said now.
Closing the eyes is not the same as being blind as there are chances to see anytime. :)

Last edited:
So 1,3 millions in March --> 1,6 millions in June , even more likely that it is a cumulative result.
Consistent also with the leaderboard shared by @trendie that is ~60% of what we have on Darwinex.
Max earnings 130k vs 200k
Total paid 1,6 millions vs 3 millions.
FTMO is running since 2015.

So 1,3 millions in March --> 1,6 millions in June , even more likely that it is a cumulative result.
Consistent also with the leaderboard shared by @trendie that is ~60% of what we have on Darwinex.
Max earnings 130k vs 200k
Total paid 1,6 millions vs 3 millions.
FTMO is running since 2015.
I don't think so as the number of trials and the number of trades is less in June than in March.
But we'll see, I assume in a couple of days when the June statistics disappear. ;)

I just found out that I have also access to the leaderboards:
Africa:
1628626751656.png

Europe:
1628626799523.png

Asia:
1628626831743.png

They are all dated August 10th, 2021 so maybe this is only the result of 10 days.

This is clearly an all-time leaderboard like Darwinex all of fame .
Now that you found it you can monitor it and confirm it.
For every user there is the equit and the total accumulated payment.
I'm nearly sure it's monthly as profit is paid out every month and in line with their T&C, they take out their 30% every month.
You easily see the account size if you subtract the profit from the equity.
An account size of 225k for example is a 100k challenge account scaled up after 4 months and merged with another 100k challenge account.
For sure I will watch that from now on. :)

Yes clearly the profit is proportional to the size of the account and I think it has been acheived with at least one YEAR of trading.
One or more years of low risk trading to avoid being kicked out with a -10% in a month.

¿Sabes cuál es la verdadera ventaja para mí de mantener la cuenta comercial de Darwinex?
No es para ver cómo mi pobre Darwin ILR es violado actualmente :) todas las noches por los algoritmos de Darwinex para reducir su D-Score mientras la cuenta comercial obtiene ganancias, pero veo la diferencia de precio entre Darwinex y FTMO, lo que me da una indicación de dónde están los creadores de mercado. quiere que se vaya.
WTF???

It is pretty evident that they paid 150k to traders, so the total payout is cumulative, like at Darwiniex.
Also the profits of single traders are the total.
Thy are updating their TOTAL stats every month

Lederboard is defined as " best accounts of FTMO" , not the best for August.
The leaderboard is updated every day.

Last edited: