Free 2 Trade

Hey Folks. Good Morning.

Monday Day 2 = +0.54%

Total -1.01%

Still not in the green but at least we had a nice positive day.

Big Gainers

IPI +6.70%
MOS +6.02%
SEDG +3.62%
LAC +3.40%
ENPH +3.31%
JKS +2.76%
FSLR +2.15%
NUE +1.99%
ORA +1.97%
CLNE +1.85%
STLA +1.79%
TMUS +1.57%
AZN +1.39%
MRNA +1.33%
CREG +1.33%
CMA +1.24%
XEL +1.15%
CWEN +1.06%
PFE +1.05%
SPWR +0.97%
DTE +0.94%
BAC +0.90%

Alright finished with the big Gainers.

Look at IPI & MOS!

Wow!

Nice 1!

I think they will continue to perform well too.

We do have a big food shortage right now & it appears there is a demand for good quality fertilizer to nurture & grow the food harvests.

Hopefully they continue to perform well for us.

I'll post later today again.

I'm in a rush right now so I've got to go.

Everyone have a great day.

Back again.

My apologies if I offend anyone when I post.

I don't think I offend people.

My goal is to raise awareness & embrace good positive changes into the world.

I am very simple minded & can come across misunderstood at times. I can be naive or maybe even ignorant as well. It's not my intention though. I attempt to have good quality content & a nice solid message when I write. Anyways, probably not a big deal. Maybe blowing things out of proportion a bit. I have a big heart & really do mean well.

Glad to be here & able to post again.

Nice to be working towards achieving great Success again.

I feel like the market has some great potential for solid growth again.

Let's keep up the good work & focus on making those graphs turn green.

Thanks for reading.

Everyone have a nice day.

Hey guys.

Sorry I've been gone.

I suffer from a schizo affective disorder & became sick. It's like schizophrenia & a mood disorder in one. I can have a really difficult & challenging time managing my illness at times. When my mental voices turn mean, angry & unstable I usually try to reach out for help at the mental health hospital.

At times I hear Homicidal & Suicidal voices which scare me. There are mental health hospitals to protect society from Homicide & Suicide. Save people's lives & prevent people from dieing. They are intended to stabilize people who become homicidal or suicidal. Both Homicide & Suicide are wrong. If you become Homicidal & are unstable there are mental health facilities in place to stabilize you to prevent people from killing each other & save lives. That's why mental health hospitals exist. To prevent people from killing & to save people's lives.

I always remain positive tho. Every day I do my best to remain safe, sane, calm & stable. The voices I hear have minds of their own & are out of my control. It can become extremely hard to manage, but I'm committed towards improvement & managing my mental health to the best of my ability.

I never quit. I never give up. I'm determined & focused on remaining happy and healthy. I believe in recovery. I listen & follow my own inner voice. Everything will be ok. The world isn't coming to an end. If it's not ok it's not the end & in the end everything will be ok.

No one on earth is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. Learning & growing from your mistakes improves your life & makes you a better person. Everyone has issues & areas in which they can improve.

My mental health illness doesn't define me. When times get tuff mentally I tuffin up & rise up to the challenge. I'm a happy human being who always remains positive and has potential to accomplish great things in this world.

I believe John Nash won a Nobel peace prize even though he struggled with schizophrenia. He was able to overcome his voices & achieve great Success in life. I believe he is a great role model for me & someone to look up to as an exceptional thinker.

My glass is always half full. I do my best to make the most out of life whatever situation I'm placed in. I'm always looking for the good in people & in the world.

I'm extremely grateful for life. People are starving to death in the world. People die due to unclean drinking water. Poor people die because they can't afford the cost of health care insurance.

Unfortunately we have covid & wars that end people's lives. Having food, shelter & clean drinking water is a gift. We should all do our best to stay happy & grateful for life. Stay thankful for being alive and healthy. Sometimes you don't realize how fortunate you are to have something until it's gone.

Well, its getting late here & I'll try to wrap it up.

I wish everyone happiness & good health tonight.

Life is a gift.

We should all do our best to love, appreciate & cherish life. We can't live forever, but we can do our best to love one another unconditionally & accept one another for who we are. We are United in our differences.

1 world

1 love

Everyone have a nice night.

Last edited:
Good Morning Everyone.

Glad to be able to post again.

My apologies if my music upsets or offends anyone. My only intention is to help improve the world & share my voice with good folks.

I believe in the United States of America & in American Government. Sometimes we lose are way tho & need some help with our mental health & getting things back on track.

I believe in Democracy, The Constitution of America & the Bill of Rights. I will continue to help share my ideas & ways we could improve the world. I'm committed towards improvement & dedicated to embracing positive changes into the world.

Please believe in Democracy & positive change.

Our Military's have the ability & opportunity to be heroes and save people's lives. Fight to protect our rights & freedoms. Service men & women risk their lives overseas to protect Saudia Arabia & keep the world safe. We should also focus on equality and unity when protecting society. Fight to protect everyone equally. If people are unsafe for society we have jails & prisons to correct & rehabilitate folks.

No one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. Please don't give up on people for making mistakes in life. Please help people learn their lessons & right their wrongs. When people make a mistake and fall down please extend an arm to help them back up. Mistakes aren't always intentional. Some people don't realize they are making a mistake & need help, education & guidance to learn & grow.

I've had a nice life & am very happy to be alive. I'm able to contribute again & it feels good to be free from a hospital. I'll continue to do my best to stay safe, sane, calm & stable.

I'm only 42 & am capable of contributing a lot more to the world. All I can offer is to do my best & remain focused on recovery so I can live a nice long happy & healthy life.

Sorry for my off topic posts. I will do my best to get back to stocks & trading posts.

Please forgive me if I upset anyone. I'm really doing my best every day to stay happy & healthy. I have 4 beautiful nieces & an awesome nephew to love & care for. I would love to be a cool uncle for them for a long time to come.

Everyone have a nice day.

Life is good for us.

Please choose love & appreciate life.

I'll post up my results later today when I am able to.

Looking forward to some green graphs & big gainers today.

Last edited:
I suffer from a schizo affective disorder & became sick. It's like schizophrenia & a mood disorder in one. I can have a really difficult & challenging time managing my illness at times. When my mental voices turn mean, angry & unstable I usually try to reach out for help at the mental health hospital.
my old man suffered from the same. he didnt manage his illness. you mentioned suicidal and homicidal thoughts. he again was the same. he passed away a couple of years ago.
its encouraging, and inspiring to hear how you are managing it buddy. the fact that you are somewhat able to distinguish the good and potentially bad inner voices.
I love your reference to John Nash. he won a nobel prize for maths, but its the film about his life that demonstrates (albeit in a glamourous fashion) the struggle that constantly goes on inside. a beautiful mind.
keep believing buddy, and challenge those voices.

Hey guys.

Sorry I've been gone.

At times I hear Homicidal & Suicidal voices which scare me. There are mental health hospitals to protect society from Homicide & Suicide. Save people's lives & prevent people from dieing. They are intended to stabilize people who become homicidal or suicidal. Both Homicide & Suicide are wrong. If you become Homicidal & are unstable there are mental health facilities in place to stabilize you to prevent people from killing each other & save lives. That's why mental health hospitals exist. To prevent people from killing & to save people's lives.

I always remain positive tho. Every day I do my best to remain safe, sane, calm & stable. The voices I hear have minds of their own & are out of my control. It can become extremely hard to manage, but I'm committed towards improvement & managing my mental health to the best of my ability.

I never quit. I never give up. I'm determined & focused on remaining happy and healthy. I believe in recovery. I listen & follow my own inner voice. Everything will be ok. The world isn't coming to an end. If it's not ok it's not the end & in the end everything will be ok.

No one on earth is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. Learning & growing from your mistakes improves your life & makes you a better person. Everyone has issues & areas in which they can improve.

My mental health illness doesn't define me. When times get tuff mentally I tuffin up & rise up to the challenge. I'm a happy human being who always remains positive and has potential to accomplish great things in this world.

I believe John Nash won a Nobel peace prize even though he struggled with schizophrenia. He was able to overcome his voices & achieve great Success in life. I believe he is a great role model for me & someone to look up to as an exceptional thinker.

My glass is always half full. I do my best to make the most out of life whatever situation I'm placed in. I'm always looking for the good in people & in the world.

I'm extremely grateful for life. People are starving to death in the world. People die due to unclean drinking water. Poor people die because they can't afford the cost of health care insurance.

Unfortunately we have covid & wars that end people's lives. Having food, shelter & clean drinking water is a gift. We should all do our best to stay happy & grateful for life. Stay thankful for being alive and healthy. Sometimes you don't realize how fortunate you are to have something until it's gone.

Well, its getting late here & I'll try to wrap it up.

I wish everyone happiness & good health tonight.

Life is a gift.

We should all do our best to love, appreciate & cherish life. We can't live forever, but we can do our best to love one another unconditionally & accept one another for who we are. We are United in our differences.

1 world

1 love

Everyone have a nice night.
trench,

You should be commended for getting back into the markets despite having a disability like that.

I hope your trading will be profitable.

Thanks for your posts guys.

Life can be difficult on everyone at times.

I wake up every day thankful & happy to be alive.

My best friend was killed in a drive by when he was 17.

There are elementary school students that lost their lives in 3rd grade.

I do my best to remain positive and am very grateful for every day I get to live on planet earth.

I don't no why some people don't value life, believe in Homicide & end up killing people.

That's why we have mental health hospitals in place to keep society safe and protect people's lives. Save people's lives & prevent suicide & killing people. I'm extremely grateful I've been able to receive help to stabilize my voices so that everyone remains safe. I don't commit suicide & no one kills me.

I offered to do anything, anytime, anywhere for my family. When the voices go on a witch hunt & accuse me of doing things I didn't do I've offered to take a lie detector test to prove my innocence. What more could or can I do?

I believe in unconditional love for people. I embrace Peace, Prosperity & Happiness. Although I'm far from rich I do believe I've achieved a wealth of wisdom for my love of life & learning. Living my life like a student with an open & positive mind. My love & determination for learning & growth has provided me a great opportunity to improve in life. I've been able to embrace positive changes into my life & become a much better human being.

I'm not giving up on America or on Democracy. I believe in the Constitution of America and the Bill of Rights. America is extremely unstable right now. We have mass killings in schools, churches, grocery stores, doctors offices & 4th of July Parades. Killing people is really wrong. We need our leaders to bring about more peace & love for one another. Embrace more love for our fellow people & life. Our leaders need to help free ourselves from animosity & hatred.

Life is such a gift. We should all love & embrace life while we can. Sometimes life can be unfair. Those innocent 3rd grade children did nothing to deserve a death penalty. Society is really unstable right now. Homicidal human beings need help & should seek help to protect our people & save lives.

I personally don't believe in the death penalty. If you execute an innocent human being there is no way to bring them back. Killing an axe murderer for killing people to me is senseless. It completely defeats the purpose. Killing people is wrong. For folks who do believe in the death penalty there are humane ways to go about it like lethal injection.

The Bill of Rights protects American citizens from cruel & unusual punishment. When followed it also provides fair and speedy trials so there are no witch hunts. The Bill of Rights also protects American society by establishing innocent until proven guilty standard. We should all love & embrace the Bill of Rights today.

If you believe in killing people or are Homicidal please seek some help so we can keep America safe. There are many mental health hospitals that exist to help people stabilize themselves to prevent killings & Homicides.

Mother Teresa once said spread love everywhere you go.

Let's choose to love one another & free ourselves from animosity and hatred.

A happy human being is a healthy human being.

We can all replace our anger & hate with things that bring us happiness & joy.

Choose to be happy today.

Choose to love & appreciate life.

We all share the same planet earth.

Let's try to love, respect & protect earth & Democracy together.

Its never too late to be what you might have been.

Its never too late to embrace positive changes & change for the better.

Believe in Change

Believe in Democracy

Believe in the Constitution of America

Believe in the Bill of Rights

Believe in Love

Believe in Peace

Believe in Prosperity

Believe in Happiness & Joy for the world.

Believe in yourself

Believe in each other

Believe in Equality & Unity

We can all improve America & the world together

Everyone have a nice afternoon.

Thanks for your interest & reading my thread.

Hey guys.

Just wanted to touch base & let everyone know I'm doing ok. My birthday is coming up in a week. Im doing my best to remain safe & stable so I can be with family and be free from the hospital. Last year we went on a golf outing as a family & had a really good time. This year we may all go bowling & eat a nice dinner at my parents house. We usually go for thai food bc that's my favorite. Hopefully everything will be cool & we will all be able to spend my birthday together as a family.

I'm sure everyone has heard about hurricane ian. It's such a shame & awful catastrophe for so many good people. I believe over 100 people lost their lives in the storm. I'm sure there was extensive damage to many communities as well. Although it may be extremely expensive to repair & rebuild all those homes & buildings at least those can be replaced. Its awful for society when people lose their lives bc they can't be replaced.

I'm all about saving folks & saving the planet earth. Climate change is becoming a major crisis & that's why I'm so passionate about attempting to help correct it. Please help to save lives & save the planet earth by raising awareness to renewable energy & electric vehicles. If we all commit to converting together we can make a huge difference in the world. Its becoming more & more urgent that we embrace good positive changes into our lives. Let's help save lives & save planet earth at the same time.

I'll try to get back into posting about the market as well. A couple times I checked we were up big a few times we were down. We have potential to achieve some great success & positive results. Hopefully we can stabilize the market once again & keep those graphs green.

Well, everyone have a nice night. I'll try to post up our results in the morning.

Thanks for reading.

Take Care

Hey guys.

2 days until my birthday.

Haven't been following the market recently but have been keeping busy drawing.

Thought I would post up some cool pics.

20170727_133232.jpg