ForexMorningTrade System

Johnco, what do you mean by TP & SL was set? Do you mean manually. I had a strange occurrence on live account. My stop loss was moved to break even after only eleven pips. Demo account worked fine. Both have same settings. Anyone have any ideas how that could have happened?

The EA sets them automatically. I'm using the default settings. I just change the TP to 30 pips. My dilemma is, on my 2 accounts, the EA will set TP & SL on one and not the other. Last night it worked fine. :clover:

Last edited:
Woke at six AM EST up to 40 pips. This week I decided to just set it and forget it. With FMT's EA, I've won back my sleep. FMT has to be the best program I've ever bought on the 'Net.

Hi guys, new to FMT this week, 1 loser and 2 winners. All good so far. I'm using the EA as recommended with stop to b/e at +24. I see from the trading journal, that the results are listed from October on this basis. Does anyone have any longer term monthly results with a stop to b/e at +24? Sorry if it's been posted before, there's alot to get through on this thread. Thanks in advance.

Johnco, what do you mean by TP & SL was set? Do you mean manually. I had a strange occurence on live account. My stop loss was moved to breakeven after only eleven pips. Demo account worked fine. Both have same settings. Anyone have any ideas how that could have happened?

Nashstarr,

This can happen if you have a TS value other than 0, zero...:confused:
The trailing stop works differently with FMT, it moves as soon as you get in profit.
If you have TS=0, then disregard this comment..:)

cheers ..:D

I set the time incorrectly for the EUR/USD for NY open on my demo and it opened a trade at the same time as the GBP/USD and it earned pips.

Guys this Sunday London time falls back an hour. Sunday night go through the time setting process in the manual to see if you need to make any changes to start time.

In back tests done from 04/01/10 the one with be at +24 definitely better than the one without. I think it was better by almost 50%.

Hi guys, new to FMT this week, 1 loser and 2 winners. All good so far. I'm using the EA as recommended with stop to b/e at +24. I see from the trading journal, that the results are listed from October on this basis. Does anyone have any longer term monthly results with a stop to b/e at +24? Sorry if it's been posted before, there's alot to get through on this thread. Thanks in advance.

Guys this Sunday London time falls back an hour. Sunday night go through the time setting process in the manual to see if you need to make any changes to start time.

Does this mean I will have to change the time on the computer? Or change the time on the Indicator and EA?

Thanks for the info, yesbee.

Mark published back test results for September with BE 24 that indicated 240 pips for that month...but said not to expect that every month

Perhaps Mark could give us his results over a longer period...maybe 2 years... now that he has officially changed the parameters

The last couple of days have been pure FMT bliss!

Many thanks Mark:clap:

Yes and the short term trend is not as well defined tonight either at the moment. Hope for the best to all those that pull the trigger.

Two hours within a trading range of 12 pips makes this hard to call even if indi1 makes it