ForexMorningTrade System

out with + 40 pips.

GU looked the strongest today out of all USD pairs after strong GDP yesterday. Lucky for early USD strength.

+30 pips each on both accounts. This time the TP & SL were set on each account. Not Bad! Could have gone +40 pips, I think I'll keep it conservative.

Johnco, what do you mean by TP & SL was set? Do you mean manually. I had a strange occurence on live account. My stop loss was moved to breakeven after only eleven pips. Demo account worked fine. Both have same settings. Anyone have any ideas how that could have happened?

More fun tonight on the cable trade...32 pips and it just kept going down.This system is good value and I am 17% up for the month with my live account. I have a GY buy trade running on demo which couldn`t break strong resistance and is heading south rapidly. I think I might keep it simple from now on as Marc Fric is quite adamant that GU is what the FMT is designed for.

I had a strange occurence on live account. My stop loss was moved to breakeven after only eleven pips. Demo account worked fine. Both have same settings. Anyone have any ideas how that could have happened?

That is odd. if your EA is set at 24 then maybe your MT4 platform could have been unstable? suggest reboot before trade time... otherwise that may be one for Mark

Plus if you have the indicator on the chart check that it has the same settings as the EA

Thanks, Bluedancer. I will check that out. Prior to tonight I had four trades (3 winners, 1 loser) with no problems. I am very happy with FMT. Also, appreciate the help everyone is so willing to give.