ForexMorningTrade System

I was a bit suspicious after the good run up in the previous 12 hours and the flattenning out just before the trade time. Then the wobble started so I came in with a closer stop.
I note that the standard 40 pip SL has been hit for most.
Small loss.:(

Luckily on my charts it went up +24 so stopped out at BE.

mine -40 !! my EA didn't move SL to BE.

Well, that was because the trade opened @ 1.5806 ..... and the high was 1.5828, so it was 2 pips away from 24 pips. In this case do i have to change the BE from 24 to 22 ?

No just bad luck.

I got out at be even though went up 22 because loss of momentum and the negative news release 30min after I entered the trade.

What do you have your trailing stop set to. Does the TS only come into play once the trade is in profit. How does this work? Is it possible for the trailing stop to be in the negatives?

Hello,

I'm comparing demo testing FMT at GoMarkets with a live account at FXDD. Today I got a stoploss (GU) at live FXDD but an exit with 0 pip loss at demo GoMarkets because the BUY trade entered at much higher price at FXDD (even when both of them entered at the same time ).

Can you give me an idea about preferred brokers for FMT ? I think my loss only happened because of broker execution.
Thanks
Luís

Hello,

I'm comparing demo testing FMT at GoMarkets with a live account at FXDD. Today I got a stoploss (GU) at live FXDD but an exit with 0 pip loss at demo GoMarkets because the BUY trade entered at much higher price at FXDD (even when both of them entered at the same time ).

Can you give me an idea about preferred brokers for FMT ? I think my loss only happened because of broker execution.
Thanks
Luís
I trade Jade on live; very good . This morning took BE
FinFx also took BE
FXPRIMUS took a loss
Difference between FXDD and jade is the spread; in FXDD 1.5 / 2 pips highter

Ok, I use also FXDD but demo account, i was stopped at SL...... but i will not move from FXDD because of their good service.... I'd rather change the BE to 22 instead of 24. Today i set also EA on EURUSD but to execute trade with US session, the result is +30 also if i was going to target 40 pips it was reachable.
The setting for US session as follows:
Trading Hours 9 GMT
Trading Minute 30
for FXDD you go for 11:30

Let's see how it will go for the next coming days..... Wish all of you all the best.

I was stopped out at BE too. I wish FMT had the option to add pips to BE for example BE+4. Then when 24 pips are hit SL would be set 4 pips greater than BE and the worst you'd do is 4pips.

I have been using this EA over the last month with consistent results. My only problem is that it will only trade .01 lots. I've changed the settings, but it always trades .01 lots. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

I have been using this EA over the last month with consistent results. My only problem is that it will only trade .01 lots. I've changed the settings, but it always trades .01 lots. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

I haven't had a problem with lot sizes, I'm using a mini demo account. Do you have a micro account? If so that could be the reason.

No gain, no loss !

GU, hit BE (my BE set at 20, not 24)
GJ, No Trade
EU, hit BE

better luck tomorrow !

Ok, I use also FXDD but demo account, i was stopped at SL...... but i will not move from FXDD because of their good service.... I'd rather change the BE to 22 instead of 24. Today i set also EA on EURUSD but to execute trade with US session, the result is +30 also if i was going to target 40 pips it was reachable.
The setting for US session as follows:
Trading Hours 9 GMT
Trading Minute 30
for FXDD you go for 11:30

Let's see how it will go for the next coming days..... Wish all of you all the best.

musallam,

thanks for answering. I've checked better and FXDD live filled the order 32 seconds later than GoMarkets demo. This was enough for price higher in more then 2pips. Is fasteness of execution also a part of service ? FXDD took 32 secs more to fill in a 0.15 lot order in GU today.

Your broker may be able help you with account settings at their end. Just send them an email.

-40 for me on Alpari UK. Not happy. For some reason my entry was 1.58043 - Why did I get slippage?! Couple of pips because of poor entry cost me 40 pips.

I too trade with FXDD. I got stopped out at -40. I think it's prudent to adjust the BE settings due to the spread. Mine will be BE 20. I waited for the retracement to finish and got my 4O pips back :cheesy:

Next Weeks Trading

Do we all trade at the usual time next week?

The clocks go back here but the USA don't change until the week after. I can't see anything in the manual but presume that as the system is based on London open the trading time will be the same.

I got in at 158057 and it just missed 158282 just missing BE 24 then started to head south and I ended up manually getting out with +3 or it would of been -40... so it turned out to be a good day