T2W Members' Choice Awards 2010 - The Results!

I think anyone who makes one post in the entire 10 years of this site's existence and uses it to advertise his commerical url deserves to keep the bloody ipad on principle.

1st post in 10 years and it's spam with a link! 10 years of reading t2w and that's what he got out of it.

LMAO!

Keep the ipad. You won it according to the rules. This is more about the t2w contest then the actual winners!

Peter

So where's the Returning Officer and when is he going to read out the number of votes for each candidate? I'm waiting with my Swingometer to analyse the results.

So where's the Returning Officer and when is he going to read out the number of votes for each candidate? I'm waiting with my Swingometer to analyse the results.

Uh oh...If you are posting here methinks you smell a scam :LOL:

Peter

ha ha .

fair enough - you cant blame a guy for trying! perhaps this is even more reason to throw the ipad back in the pot...!

Bloody Rip van Winkle. Sleeps for 10 years and when he wakes up, starts posting like there's no tomorrow. That's like, almost 3 posts already.

You'd better not be surfing the site on your new ipad mate....

Personally, from the very beginning I doubted the iPad even existed. Now I know it didn't.

Vendors have "won" everything lol.

I've worked in the spread betting and cfd industry for the last 11 years, and have always viewed T2W as the only community worth viewing. It has a level of sophistication and transparency not on other sites. I have often used the community as a barometer of sentiment to new products and services.
Well done winning reebok and, FWIW, I think you richly deserve the prize just for posting this! Cue the lulz merchants and conspiracy theorists to shout 'foul play'. Again.
:cheesy:

Originally Posted by reebok
I've worked in the spread betting and cfd industry for the last 11 years, and have always viewed T2W as the only community worth viewing. It has a level of sophistication and transparency not on other sites. I have often used the community as a barometer of sentiment to new products and services.

Listen up young hopefuls. The above is a classic of getting on in life

crawler :)

Actually, the name is Reebook. Carry on.

Maybe next year arabian... ;)

So today's prize winner from the virtual tombola of entries to the T2W MCA's 2010 was reebook, who wins a brand new iPad. Congrats!!!!

I'll be announcing tomorrow's contest shortly, stay tuned!....

Either Sharky can't spell or this is a wind up.

I say another conspiracy and this reebok guy is a multinic who has had his profile edited.

I do exist! and I'm not the chap on facebook!

I'm not on the run so before you send all my details to Interpol, I suppose I should explain....

I've worked in the spread betting and cfd industry for the last 11 years, and have always viewed T2W as the only community worth viewing. It has a level of sophistication and transparency not on other sites. I have often used the community as a barometer of sentiment to new products and services. However the firms that I've been at discourage posting - even on the many occasions I would have loved to have given details on hedging, stop losses , white labels etc. etc .....

I no longer work in the industry. I'm at a free sms text messaging and signal creation service hence I can now post!

However I do have to agree - I'm not the ideal winner of this - I haven't contributed to the community I rate highly SO -

what shall we do ? I'll have a chat with T2W people but I'd like to throw the Ipad back in the pot - perhaps an auction for charity of the boards choosing? what do people think? IF it is for charridy how do we best get exposure?

must say though - i never win anything so thanks t2w!

Naaa - as you are a real human - you should keep it....

Welcome to the board... belatedly !

I think anyone who makes one post in the entire 10 years of this site's existence and uses it to advertise his commerical url deserves to keep the bloody ipad on principle.

LOL - I missed that.

So a spammer wins it !

How apt...