T2W Members' Choice Awards 2010 - The Results!

I finks this is great!

I read Mr. Chart's thread & what he does for dem newbies is a real Mitzvah! God Bless dem Mr Charts. God Bless TW2 (brings dem tear to dem eye) :cry: I finks this is real blessings .... many thank you

thank you thank you:clap:

The votes have been counted and the winners announced!

Please head over to the Trading Awards website to view the best trading products and services, as voted by the members of Trade2Win:

T2W MCA 2010 Winners List

Now on to the T2W community awards. A BIG thank you and congratulations to the winners of these awards. Trade2Win, as a community, couldn't exist without the involvement of its members. So it's great to see recognition given to those that specially deserve it! You help to make T2W great and we love you for it!...

Most Helpful Member (Answers Questions/Help Newbies) of 2010
GOLD - Mr. Charts
SILVER - trader_dante
BRONZE - elitejets

Most Valuable Contributer (Illuminating/Useful Posts) of 2010
GOLD - Mr. Charts
SILVER - trader_dante
BRONZE - elitejets

Favourite Forum Thread of 2010
GOLD - How To Make Money Trading The Markets
SILVER - Lessons from successful traders
BRONZE - Joke of the day

Favourite Journal of 2010
GOLD - ForexMorningTrade journal
SILVER - GBP/USD 5min setups
BRONZE - My Journal at a Prop house

Finally, there's the small matter of the prize draw! We put all the names of people who'd voted into a virtual tombola and asked the T2W Bot to pick one out. The lucky winner of a brand new iPad.. is... reebok

Well done! :clap:

Fanks Sharky ... this is real great day

Fank you fank you :clap:

I finks this is great!

I read Mr. Chart's thread & what he does for dem newbies is a real Mitzvah! God Bless dem Mr Charts. God Bless TW2 (brings dem tear to dem eye) :cry: I finks this is real blessings .... many thank you

thank you thank you:clap:

Wonderful. either a 10 year old or a multi nic. Take your choice.
There's an idea for next year though: Best multi nic !!

Peter

My guess on Reebok (being the cynic I am).

He's been registered since 2001. His main contribution since registering has been voting on each of the annual awards.

It's a shame a real contributing member didn't win the award. It would have been nice to see one of the regulars win it - Travis would have put it to good use for sure.

I wonder how many other members we have that only vote and do little else?

Stats, mods?

Lets have some transparency Mods/Sharkfin

I think we can all guess who next year's winners are going to be too ?

Just checked him out on facebook and he classes himself as a sole trader.

You did bloody well finding his FB page from the details of him, here...

About reebok

countryCode
GB
Country
United Kingdom

Well done, sir...

There's no reason why the number of votes for each person/category couldn't be released. That's what happens in elections and polls, right? No excuses, it wouldn't take long or cost anything and we're not expecting to see who voted for who, just the numbers. Otherwise this will turn out to be another embarrassment to T2W.

I do exist! and I'm not the chap on facebook!

I'm not on the run so before you send all my details to Interpol, I suppose I should explain....

I've worked in the spread betting and cfd industry for the last 11 years, and have always viewed T2W as the only community worth viewing. It has a level of sophistication and transparency not on other sites. I have often used the community as a barometer of sentiment to new products and services. However the firms that I've been at discourage posting - even on the many occasions I would have loved to have given details on hedging, stop losses , white labels etc. etc .....

I no longer work in the industry. I'm at a free sms text messaging and signal creation service hence I can now post!

However I do have to agree - I'm not the ideal winner of this - I haven't contributed to the community I rate highly SO -

what shall we do ? I'll have a chat with T2W people but I'd like to throw the Ipad back in the pot - perhaps an auction for charity of the boards choosing? what do people think? IF it is for charridy how do we best get exposure?

must say though - i never win anything so thanks t2w!

Last edited by a moderator: