Forex Day Trader's Thread

Mask..

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/arcade/game-326/scores/

Don't blow a fuse.. a plan is necessary..

By the way, I hear Evolution has 3 defibrilators in his house. Why? it's quite simple.. His heart beats so seldomly as to confuse neighbors and family members to his "lifelessness" and must be restarted many times per day.. According to the 1997 Geneva panel on lifelessness he scores a perfect -20 .. Meaning that he is officially considered to have no functioning life systems.

Last edited:
When you say college, you mean University as we call it here?

I'll let him keep the Donkey Kong for a bit, then i'll surprise him one day and blow him out of the water.

I went long on ninja - but fear not, it's on my smaller account I mess about on and i'm going to hold it for 400 pips or till I get bored.

I just got rid of most of those pesky gains I made last night.. stopped by 2 pips before a reversal for profit. I LOVE IT

Valgram.. stop lurking.. Are you from the IRS or not? I already told you people I just don't have it right now.

No Pippy, they're not my friends;) just was reading you guys, I like your input in this thread. I trade mainly fx options, a bit different strategy...this is why am not really participating..

Have you ever gotten audited Pippy?

I'm dreading putting my taxes together. This is my first year of active trading.

no, I've never been officially audited, but they have asked for my bank records to determine how much money I had to pay off a debt from 2003. It was extremely unpleasant. I use an accountant to do my returns to avoid getting audited.

This is painful.. Ninja is stuck in a ten pip range! I'm going to watch that Christian Bale Terminator movie on the new TV while the market figures out something interesting to do.

I did not, i was waiting for 1.6551 and stll am. I'm going to put a really tight stop at 1.6544. Basically a play on it bounces right away or I'm out.

I know.. I switched to long and made some nice money from it last night.. got 3 long trades out of it all winners then 1 bad short this morning :cry:

oh well.. still a positive day

ninja is doing absolutely nothing now.. 5 hours in a 10 pip range.. I would think that after a big gain in the Nikkei last night it will be negative tonight and pull ninja down but I'm not betting on anything.. I would buy it if it reaches the breakout level from last night around 87.6 .. otherwise sidelines