Forex Day Trader's Thread

Getting slaughtered on a cable trade and making some change on a usd/jpy trade. Sadly the yen trade isn't offsetting the cable.

I'm long ninja here 88.07 +20 -20 and I'm clearing all other orders off the board in prep for NFP

overly optimistic i'd say...if you were in it for the longer term I'd say this is a buying opportunity in EUR/USD.. I think we'll stick around 10% unemployment for a while

I could so easily have not traded at all today :( Ended up giving up about 40% weekly profits in just over an hour. Pretty stupid and annoying really.

sorry to hear that masq, happens to the best of us. dust it off..start next week fresh..you came out with profits nonetheless

Sure, I actually still have one trade on at the moment. But i've resigned myself that I won't get it back today. Maybe a hint of the red mist on my account :rolleyes:

Just 2 steps forward and 1 back, should have gone shopping this afternoon :p

Ok, i'm done for the week. Shockingly bad afternoon and wish I didn't do anything. But what's done is done, still had a profitable week but it's a step backwards. I intend to seek vengeance next week.

Ha! You don't think I trade non-farm payrolls do you? It's way too risky.. Trading with small stops very difficult and the risk of hitting a monstrous stop loss is high.

I took my 16 pips on $200,000 last night and cleared the board :)

Very wimpy week.. very wimpy but still profitable.

If you're going to buy Euro for a ride back up now would be the time to do it..

The cartel intervention I mentioned last week. Long eur 4830, gbp 6430, aud 9115. I expect more down next week

Massive shooting star about to be printed on the gold weeklies..

UTTERLY HUGE stops below 1150 in gold.. if those get tripped the Euro range breaks down and the USD is off to the races.

I bet there will be a thoroughly obnoxious Sunday afternoon bounce in Euro

A lot of traders must close short positions today. I'm wondering to close my trades today or leave them till monday. I have drunk too much wine today so I can't think clearly :LOL: