Forex Day Trader's Thread

Fox News, CNN etc.. are merely cheerleaders for their respective party, yet they are not publically funded like the BBC. I've always found the BBC to be a bit humorous because their intention from 2005-2008 was to malign the US in such a way as to attempt to influence the electorate of our country in order elect the party with a similar political doctrine to (their masters) the Labour Party. Here's the funny part though.. The party they wanted to elect is the party which views the UK as just another country while the Republicans have always admired the British. The BBC are lemmings running for the cliff! Should Cameron and the Tories assume power the BBC will become a publically funded entity dedicated to undermining the rightfully elected party. How do you feel about that?

Absolute rubbish. The above simply isn't worth a longer reply.

"Be careful when challenging foolish posts! Lest you'll be taken for a fool as well."

took the euro short near 1.417 for 50 pips. looks like we're going to test/break down thru this 1.410 area today is my guess. still have my core position on short.

yeah this price action is really irritating.. look at the 5mn charts on EJ.. silly

Euro might make it to 1.425 then 1.43 .. both good places to reinstate shorts..

yep.. that's what I was thinking .. 1.425 will be really tough to get past too.. I'm short was up 20 but now just about flat again.. :|

annnd, i bet we sit right here the rest of the day. nature of the squeeze, if u missed it gonna be hard to make money on either side for a while.....or not, haha

this move looks strong to me... still bearish on euro long term but wont let this go against me... stop at break even at 1.43

starting to look like a small correction on way to 1.47 if it gets up there i will load up short with big size