Forex Day Trader's Thread

for those who dont know. regans imperial circle for growth is

a strong economy,a strong currency, a growing budget deficit, a growing trade defect

infact regans imperial circle created the economy we live in today, and it is now time to pay the piper!

i would upload a full picture of the imperials circles forumla but my card reader is not working!

Last edited:
V = economy
E = currencey
B = growing budget defecit
T = gorwing trade defecit
N+S = capital inflows
N = growing debt service
i = intrest rates

Attachments

• imperial circle.jpg
    imperial circle.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 127
"Fannie Mae, the nation's biggest underwriter of home mortgages, has been under increasing pressure from the Clinton Administration to expand mortgage loans among low and moderate income people and felt pressure from stock holders to maintain its phenomenal growth in profits."

Last edited:
shame there was a bunch og mongos after him. most notably bush! (g dubya) prolly the worst thing to ever happen to america!

****ing foreign democrats.. I guess the bright side is that I don't have to pay $200 to have liberal activists masquerading as journalists spoonfeeding me my opinion.. **** the BBC

Fox News, CNN etc.. are merely cheerleaders for their respective party, yet they are not publically funded like the BBC. I've always found the BBC to be a bit humorous because their intention from 2005-2008 was to malign the US in such a way as to attempt to influence the electorate of our country in order elect the party with a similar political doctrine to (their masters) the Labour Party. Here's the funny part though.. The party they wanted to elect is the party which views the UK as just another country while the Republicans have always admired the British. The BBC are lemmings running for the cliff! Should Cameron and the Tories assume power the BBC will become a publically funded entity dedicated to undermining the rightfully elected party. How do you feel about that?